OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

edation hot stuff body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1edation hot stuff body Empty edation hot stuff body Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:59 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Freinds,
maybe we can do a brainstorm about this bodys here ? Very Happy
I buyed many Years ago on of the first edation bodys and it breaks after some posing. I´m still really intrested in. I´ts now the fourth Edition, i think. Still bad now ?

edation hot stuff body 27695210

I see in my Arcieves, it was in 2012 i used the edation body. It is the blonde one

edation hot stuff body Pfeil-10
edation hot stuff body 611
edation hot stuff body L110

2edation hot stuff body Empty Re: edation hot stuff body Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:38 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have a couple -- one 1st generation, and the other their latest -- (I think they're only on their 3rd Gen, actually). My experience with them is pretty limited, as I don't go crazy posing them -- they feel too fragile (like the early Phicen's), and their latest iteration has a weird, greasy feel to them, that makes them a magnet for every piece of dust or lint in the air. The latest iteration still has that ratchety joint system, as well. It doesn't help their cause that they are also grossly over-priced (around $120-130 USD). I do like the overall shape and body design, as it seems far more realistic than most of the bodies out there, and the completely seamless look is a plus, but I wouldn't recommend them, personally, Ephi. Until they improve the underlying skeleton, they're not worth the money.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

edation hot stuff body C8485110

3edation hot stuff body Empty Re: edation hot stuff body Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane, I want to see more of that photo set! The scenes look gorgeous.

As for the Edation body, I looked at it a couple of times when I first noticed it advertised. It is a seamless body in almost the truest sense (though one still has to attach a separate head), but the reviews were dubious on the quality or durability -- as indeed you seem to have experienced. Also, given what you show in your photos, at least in this instance you still put clothing/equipment over the wrist and ankle areas -- therefore there seems to be little advantage in using Edation over Phicen/TBLeague. And then there is the price issue. Smile But I have never actually owned an Edation, so I cannot answer the specific question about its current quality.

4edation hot stuff body Empty Re: edation hot stuff body Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:48 pm

JohnByng

Great warrior figure, Ephiane! She looks really cool!

5edation hot stuff body Empty Re: edation hot stuff body Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

The overall proportions are much nicer than Phicens, it's just a shame they never released it with the head that was shown in original promos.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum