OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My First Attempt At a Post-Apocalyptic Female Character

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, I'm happy to see her again. Just as gorgeous as I remembered!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Great job on this character Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, I'm happy to see her again. Just as gorgeous as I remembered!

Thanks, fellas.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks interesting, the mix of stuff really drives the notion that it is post apoc.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My First Attempt At a Post-Apocalyptic Female Character - Page 3 1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks interesting, the mix of stuff really drives the notion that it is post apoc.

Thanks. I tried to mix some modern and futuristic, and I figured if SHTF, found objects would become pretty useful unless someone was prepared ahead of time.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My First Attempt At a Post-Apocalyptic Female Character - Page 3 C8485110

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Sorry I'm so late to this but I'm glad I caught it! She's so cool she's hot!  I love you 

Seriously that's a great use of the Play company headsculpt, and the rest of it has that whole sexy/tough/kick-your-ass-while-almost-showing-hers look, with some witty absurdist touches. Golf club? Teddy bear? Love it!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Sorry I'm so late to this but I'm glad I caught it! She's so cool she's hot!  I love you 

Seriously that's a great use of the Play company headsculpt, and the rest of it has that whole sexy/tough/kick-your-ass-while-almost-showing-hers look, with some witty absurdist touches. Golf club? Teddy bear? Love it!

Hehe! Why thank you. I was definitely trying to make her as absurd — to an extent — as many of the video game and movie characters I’ve seen.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I seemed to have missed this thread the first time around.

Great looking Post-Apocalyptic lady you have there!

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like how busy the outfit looks.
With a different head sculpt, it could almost be Tank Girl

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I seemed to have missed this thread the first time around.

Thank you, my friend. Very Happy

ukshaun wrote:I like how busy the outfit looks.

Thanks. I was probably subconsciously influenced by her, as I still have all the comics from back in the day, and even enjoyed the Lori Petty movie — though it’s been many years since I watched it (even though it’s in my collection).

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I seemed to have missed this thread the first time around.

Thank you, my friend.  Very Happy

ukshaun wrote:I like how busy the outfit looks.

Thanks. I was probably subconsciously influenced by her, as I still have all the comics from back in the day, and even enjoyed the Lori Petty movie — though it’s been many years since I watched it (even though it’s in my collection).

I never did watch the movie. I could not get past the poster, which showed an actress that failed to look like Tank Girl. Maybe i should watch it anyway, at some point. I do own a Tank Girl comic, and would catch the Tank Girl strip in Deadline magazine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking character! Love the small details, the teddy bear is inspired! as is the use of the 'Nam style helmet.
Do you have any plans to make any more? is she part of a team of survivors for example? or do they have a vehicle? Be great to learn more about her.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Great looking character! Love the small details, the teddy bear is inspired! as is the use of the 'Nam style helmet.
Do you have any plans to make any more? is she part of a team of survivors for example? or do they have a vehicle? Be great to learn more about her.

Thank you. At this point I don’t have any others in the works, or plans to do more, aside from some initial thoughts, that sort of went by the wayside.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Great looking character! Love the small details, the teddy bear is inspired! as is the use of the 'Nam style helmet.

Thank you. At this point I don’t have any others in the works, or plans to do more, aside from some initial thoughts, that sort of went by the wayside.

Oh, that is a shame, she is incredible! bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum