OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
CAPTAIN MARVEL: CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

“I’m not what you think I am.”

One of the most anticipated movies of 2019, Captain Marvel is getting ready for her close-up! The film follows an Earth-trained pilot Carol Danvers a.k.a. Captain Marvel, a powerful hero with strong sense of duty and honor. In the middle of a galactic war between two alien races, she protects the Earth from extraterrestrial threats with her unimaginable ability. Given immense popularity of the character, Hot Toys is proud to introduce Captain Marvel 1/6th scale collectible figure prior to the epic release.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel from the film. It features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that accentuates Captain Marvel’s superpower and a newly developed unmasked head sculpt, two pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures, a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, an iconic Captain Marvel costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, wearable energy-blasting effect accessories, and a movie-themed figure stand.

The latest Captain Marvel collectible figure is a perfect way to show off your super powers!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS521
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN MARVEL
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESTWO PIECES OF MOHAWK HAIR SCULPTURES WEARABLE ON LED HELMETED HEAD, NEWLY TAILORED METALLIC RED AND BLUE CAPTAIN MARVEL SUIT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG, LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Marvel in Captain Marvel
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable Captain Marvel helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures wearable on LED helmeted head (blond and translucent yellow)
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long blond color hair sculpture
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations and LED-light up function on forearms (battery operated)
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of red-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of metallic red and gold colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic blue colored knee pads
- One (1) metallic red and gold colored belt
- One (1) pair of metallic red and blue colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- One (1) pair of interchangeable gradient red and yellow colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (wearable on hands)
- One (1) pair of gradient yellow colored energy-blasting effect accessories (wearable on hands)
- A movie themed figure base stand with character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1399
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2191
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3165
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4151
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5147
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6143
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7139
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8131
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9129
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10121
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11123
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12108
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13100
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1484
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1575

CAPTAIN MARVEL: CAPTAIN MARVEL (DELUXE VERSION)1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
~ Movie Masterpiece Series~

“I’m not gonna fight your war, I’m gonna end it.”
While Captain Marvel is coming to theaters in less than a month, anticipation for this forthcoming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is running exceptionally high. Being introduced at the post-credits scene of Avengers: Infinity War, Captain Marvel represents a key addition to the Earth’s mightiest heroes.

Today, Hot Toys is expanding Movie Masterpiece Series with the cosmic-powered hero Captain Marvel in 1/6th scale collectible figure awaited by millions of fans! Go on an epic adventure with Carol Danvers – better known as Captain Marvel – a former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with power to change the world.

Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the highly-detailed collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly develop unmasked head sculpt with amazing likeness and a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that accentuates Captain Marvel’s superpower, two pieces of classic Mohawk hair sculptures, a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, a skillfully tailored costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, multiple energy-blasting effect accessories that are wearable on arms, and a movie-themed dynamic figure stand for aerial poses!

The Deluxe Version will exclusively include Goose the Cat, a delicate Flight Bomber jacket and an extra pair of firing effect accessories to complete the style.

Pre-order Captain Marvel collectible figure now and discover what makes her a hero!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS522
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN MARVEL (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESA BROWN LEATHER-LIKE JACKET, GOOSE THE CAT, A PAIR OF GRADIENT YELLOW AND BLUE COLORED FIRING EFFECT ACCESSORIES (ATTACHABLE ON HANDS)
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG, LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Marvel in Captain Marvel
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable Captain Marvel helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures wearable on LED helmeted head (blond and translucent yellow)
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long blond color hair sculpture
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations and LED-light up function on forearms (battery operated)
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of red-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of metallic red and gold colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic blue colored knee pads
- One (1) metallic red and gold colored belt
- One (1) pair of metallic red and blue colored boots
- One (1) brown-colored leather-like jacket***

Accessories:
- One (1) Goose the cat (approximately 4.5cm tall)***
- One (1) pair of gradient yellow and blue colored firing effect accessories (attachable on hands)***
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- One (1) pair of interchangeable gradient red and yellow colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- One (1) pair of gradient yellow colored energy-blasting effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- A movie themed figure base stand with character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1400
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2192
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3166
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4152
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5148
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6144
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7140
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8132
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9130
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10122
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11124
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12109
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13101
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1485
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1576
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1675
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1767
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1861
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1955
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2049
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2193
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2241
superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2337

#newproduct #HotToys #CaptainMarvel #Marvel #MCU #movie #female #comicbook #SuperHeroine

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm... stunning figure as usual for Hot Toys' superheroes. Just not entirely sold on the choice of facial expression, although the resemblance is definitely there. Even less happy with the choice to use sculpted hair for a hair of this length and volume (which seems to be a pattern for them). No matter how near perfection they can get with the stranding and painting of hair, it will never be the same as "rooted" hair (or an equivalent). I realize that hair of this length is a little awkward, as it is neither short enough nor long enough to clearly demand a different treatment or to look perfect if actual hair (real or artificial) were to be used. Perhaps the same could be said about several others, including Ripley, Thor, and Aquaman.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was pretty much my thought. For some unknown reason, HT seems to be taking a step backward with their latest female offerings. Maybe something’s changed at the factory, or they’re just cutting more corners, but it is extremely disappointing.

All that aside, this is probably the first Marvel movie I’m not even all that excited for. Captain Marvel was never more than a 3rd tier character, and I would have preferred if Black Widow had gotten her own movie (which I guess is supposedly coming). I’m actually getting a little burned out on all these comic book movies (I never thought I’d say that, as we live in an age where virtually anything is possible). Maybe if this movie wows me, I’ll be more interested in the figure, but right now... I’m not feeling it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes. Up at Sideshow and other sites:

$243 for the standard $266 for the Deluxe.

Timewalker has them for $235.99 & 257.99 respectively if that helps anyone interested.

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Oh Yeah! She's a must buy for me and she will make a nice addition to my Girls of Power collection.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sigh, I too am beyond tired of the endless superhero themed blockbusters. Nothing against comic book characters, but, with some noteable exceptions, these days I tend to prefer on-screen explorations of that archetype via tv series ... to me that format is much more interesting than the bloated, navel-gazing Hollywood fare. At least with a tv show you can get some in-depth character development, etc. I was on board with the first couple marvel films (and loved the very first Captain America movie), but they soon lost me with the gazillion others. Maybe it’s cause I moved away from the US and no longer fully ‘get’ American pop culture, but I’m sooo tired of it all.( But don’t mind me, I could rant for days about that subject....Razz )

As for the figure herself, knowing nothing about the character other than what is in the above description (I had heard of ‘Carol Danvers’ in passing, but for some reason never realized it was in reference to a ‘Captain Marvel’ , who I had literally never heard of until this moment , lol), my first impression is actually that it seems quite nice and detailed. And I absolutely love the cat! Her jacket is also really cool. Not quite sure about the suit / helmet thing , lol (those garish comic book colours!) but again , not familiar with the character, so it’s gonna look rather hokey to my eyes. :p But for those who are already fans of this character from other forms of media, I’m sure it comes across better.

Overall, it seems a decent quality offering, though I do agree that the sculpted hair spoils the effect a bit. For some reason, sculpted hair works on certain figures / characters but not others , and, depending on the length, for male characters I am much more forgiving of it ( and even tend to prefer it). But do I wish that, for their prices, Hot Toys would utilize ‘real’ hair better , especially on female characters. The few Hot Toys superhero figures that have even remotely appealed to me were the Wonder Woman figures, because of the hair. ( The other would have to be the bearded Captain America ... just cause he looks damn good with a beard. Razz )

brassco

brassco
the HS will probably be copied...i wonder if any makers will make unlicensed version of "Captain MARVELOUS"!

Thks for sharing!

JohnByng

I have never heard of her but I quite like her. Not sure about the helmet though: Captain Chickenhead came straight into my mind! Smile

Expensive, but I will have to see how I feel when she is available.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Seems way over-priced to me. Non-removable costume, few accessories, sculpted hair, and a so-so resemblance to the actor. The mohawk looked ok in the comics but it looks stupid on this figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Seems way over-priced to me. Non-removable costume, few accessories, sculpted hair, and a so-so resemblance to the actor. The mohawk looked ok in the comics but it looks stupid on this figure.

That’s pretty much what I thought, but I guess we are at that time of year where Howard starts his price hiking to see how many people will accept the new norm. It’s getting harder and harder to justify Hot Toys with so little for so much. Pretty soon, they’ll be asking $350 and all you’ll get is a head sculpt.

Ovy

Ovy
So her powers are flying through space and shooting beams of destruction from her hands?
Haha and Hawkeye is some guy who is very good with the bow...

I could imagine a lot of uses for that costume when painted in other colors, but the prize...
Looks like a crossover of the Captain America design with Ironman parts, + some Daredevil helmet and Wonderwoman paintjob.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I may be flying my fanboy flag a bit here, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the entire Marvel cinematic universe.  I think they're smart, well written, well produced, and I can't remember walking out of a single one without a big smile on my face.  

I grew up a big Marvel fan, although most of my focus was on the X-men side of things, and I never got too into the more cosmic series.  I actually credit the Marvel movies for getting me back in to reading more Marvel titles, and actually giving some of the more main Avengers characters the chance I never fully gave them growing up.

Both Captain Marvel (in all incarnations) and Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers until relatively recently, when she took up the Captain Marvel Mantle) were more of the cosmic side that I sorta skipped over.  Sure, I'd see them in crossovers, and Carol Danvers was an old friend of Wolverine, who Rogue had fully absorbed for years, giving her Ms Marvel's Powers but also trapping Danver's consciousness.  But I hadn't really given much thought to the character until recently.

In 2012,  Kelly Sue DeConnick took over writing the character with Danvers assuming title of Captain Marvel.  This is where people started paying attention, is the version of the character the movie is based on, and where the character started playing a more pivotal role in the goings on of the Marvel Universe in general.  And I'll personally attest that DeConnick Captain Marvel series is freakin awesome and well worth a read.  One of my favorite comic artist, Jamie McKelvie, designed her new look with the jumpsuit and the mohawk, and it's become a really iconic part of the character (His and  Kieron Gillen's Phonogram is one of my favorite comics of all time).  

I'm not sure how the movie will hold up, but the character is actually cool as hell, and considering how huge her role is in the current Marvel Universe, it makes a lot of sense to bring her in to the cinematic universe.  She's enormously popular (well deserved) and I really hope they do her justice.  It also looks like her movie is also going to introduce the Skrulls, which I think might be the next big villains for the continuing film series.

That all said, I think the figure look fantastic, and I dig the light up mohawk.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for your input , Rev! Please keep flying that fanboy flag — I’m forever a fangirl at heart myself, just in regard to other things. But I sincerely I hope her movie is good and, as you say, does the character justice ! ^.^

Re: marvel and comic book films in general - A part of me *wishes* I could ‘get’ it, but I just struggle to. Sad But I never read comics when I was younger so these stories and characters were not already familiar to me. That said, I used to love this stuff when comic adaptations first started being made in earnest. I watched Smallville back in the day (don’t laugh haha), adored the very first X-Men (Hugh Jackman’s debut!!), enjoyed the early Nolan batman films, liked the first Iron Man movie, and LOVED the first Captain America film. I recall not being keen on some ( I will never like the Thor stuff , for example, as it annoys the hell out of me as a fan of Norse mythology, and I don’t enjoy the ensemble Avengers films cause there’s just too much going on). But those were from years ago; now, just like with so much popular culture, it all moves too fast for me to keep up. :/ It’s something that stresses me out a lot because I feel very out of touch with the whole rest of the world in general these days as it is. Seeing all these Hot Toys releases is a jolt to my system, reminding me how ‘out if it’ I really am, hence my reactions. But then of course there are many fictional things I personally love very deeply that others don’t understand or appreciate (at least, not in the way that I do), so I don’t mean to come across as dismissive as I know very well how that feels on the other end . Some of my views are no doubt influenced by personal circumstance: my living situation has made it impossible for me to go regularly to see movies at the cinema for the last five or six years now, so I tend not to have immediate access to these kinds of films. For years now, most popular Hollywood movies are out of my reach until they hit Netflix ...which is not til years later. So that’s likely why I feel more a connection with tv series adaptations of marvel and other comic content , as it’s pretty all I have access to....

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Sorry to bump up this thread, I just wanted to share some of my pictures of this figure! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE XGSr0bp

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7nW85y8

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE PZPhNJx

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3WLMRer

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE IteTiSV

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE NOaERkD

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE MSd4nLK

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE LtzBbVY

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE XyUJ19X

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE FAoAZyj

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9UaohkM

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8FUSI2b

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE VyALGSx

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE P2pfNjc

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE VvmkXSc

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C9iTKPq

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0XbCWS6

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Mooorreeeee!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE TyGfPbO

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE PFi7phj

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3VlXVnq

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE MwuyaYq

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Efgd9Kp

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE NPYDTOm

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE MeEGcXz

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE FixKlqD

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE WIxmlQq

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE LD0wtf3

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Nvl5EsD

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE JxHCQD2

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE I1KewDP

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE GJNoPCU

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE OmGOlsK

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE To0sWkR

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
I get carried away lol!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4HeF4US

I kitbashed various looks for Carol!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This one’s from the opening of the movie!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ee3Ubyy

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE TUo06u7

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE NLfqxY6

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Zax50Dn

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE RnWYp15

Casual Carol!!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE ZMXmkOX

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE HUkUUpr

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Y9XwdaA

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE FQfw9eT

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A4qD9KL

With her more correct red shirt!!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE XkKfjzf

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE BTnsVDy

Pilot suit!!!!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Y2bRfEa

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE B21jnHS

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Txmrjxv

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE HzHy9Nb

NIN Grunge/ Earth disguise!!!!

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE ICUeXZ9

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE DDNroeG

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE MAqWRxS

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE CZIvFif

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2ndoeWq

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Diana

Diana
All versions of her look really good! She shines the most when standing with the Marvel team. All that red and blue is very eye-catching. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zurdoz wrote:Sorry to bump up this thread, I just wanted to share some of my pictures of this figure! 
Bumping without something to add is forbidden; adding content (and so much of it!) is entirely different from bumping.
Nice comparisons to other superhero figures.
Did the system keep you from posting all these (admittedly many) images in a single post? Please do so where possible.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Diana wrote:All versions of her look really good! She shines the most when standing with the Marvel team. All that red and blue is very eye-catching. Smile

Smile Smile Smile superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600 superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600 superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600

GubernatorFan wrote:
Bumping without something to add is forbidden; adding content (and so much of it!) is entirely different from bumping.
Nice comparisons to other superhero figures.

Thank you! superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f600

GubernatorFan wrote:
Did the system keep you from posting all these (admittedly many) images in a single post? Please do so where possible.

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Amen-sorry

I assumed a single post couldn't contain my multitudes of photos, so I split them in different subsequent posts. (If I may ask, do you know the photo limit for a single post?) Of course I was just far too eager in sharing and posting my abundance of CM pics, admittedly; this Captain Marvel is my most photographed figure (so I shan't post such such an overwhelming amount in the future).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zurdoz wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

I assumed a single post couldn't contain my multitudes of photos, so I split them in different subsequent posts. (If I may ask, do you know the photo limit for a single post?) Of course I was just far too eager in sharing and posting my abundance of CM pics, admittedly; this Captain Marvel is my most photographed figure (so I shan't post such such an overwhelming amount in the future).
It's not a problem per se, we just realize that the hosting site has certain eventual limits on everything (even for paid forums and ours is free). So we are on the lookout for ways to keep things simple. Also, the more and larger photos you have all at once slows down loading, which can interfere with viewing -- but that is a separate issue. Anyway, that's why we prefer that users reply to multiple responses together in a single post (like you did) and post stuff likewise in a single post when possible.
I don't think there is an easily reachable limit on how many photos you can have in one post. Some people get that impression because, if they use servimg and have a free account there, they can upload their photos to servimg three at a time -- so we've seen users post up a whole string of separate posts, each containing three images. But inserting these photos into the posts on here is not subject to such a limit (at least not when one inserts them one at a time into the post). I'm sure a single post can contain more than a couple dozen photos.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Zurdoz, check out post 2 of this thread:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

I can’t remember if I mentioned how to post more than 3 images at a time, but it’s pretty simple. If you’re using servimg, after you “insert” the first 3 images, “remove all” from the selection box (not the actual post), then select the next 3 images, and repeat the process until you’ve inserted all the images you want into the single post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
GubernatorFan wrote:
It's not a problem per se, we just realize that the hosting site has certain eventual limits on everything (even for paid forums and ours is free). So we are on the lookout for ways to keep things simple. Also, the more and larger photos you have all at once slows down loading, which can interfere with viewing -- but that is a separate issue. Anyway, that's why we prefer that users reply to multiple responses together in a single post (like you did) and post stuff likewise in a single post when possible.
I don't think there is an easily reachable limit on how many photos you can have in one post. Some people get that impression because, if they use servimg and have a free account there, they can upload their photos to servimg three at a time -- so we've seen users post up a whole string of separate posts, each containing three images. But inserting these photos into the posts on here is not subject to such a limit (at least not when one inserts them one at a time into the post). I'm sure a single post can contain more than a couple dozen photos.

Stryker2012 wrote:Zurdoz, check out post 2 of this thread:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

I can’t remember if I mentioned how to post more than 3 images at a time, but it’s pretty simple. If you’re using servimg, after you “insert” the first 3 images, “remove all” from the selection box (not the actual post), then select the next 3 images, and repeat the process until you’ve inserted all the images you want into the single post.

Ah gotcha! Thank you guys for the info, much appreciated superheroine - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CAPTAIN MARVEL CAPTAIN MARVEL 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD & DELUXE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE HpnoEyu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum