OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
IN FLAMES X NEWSOUL Three Kingdoms Tigers 1 / 6 Meng Zhang Fei reloaded again!

Dear IN FLAMES, die friends, how are you!

Since the advent of the soul series of the Three Kingdoms Tigers, it has won the love and support of the players.
We are very honored. As a Chinese, we have the opportunity to express our own feelings and recognition. It is a very, very happy thing.

The Three Kingdoms Tigers will be the soul series, and Zhang Fei will take the lead. After the doll entered the market, it was recognized and praised by everyone.
However, because the original original doll has no word-of-mouth basis, the number of orders at that time is quite different from the latter.

In order to satisfy the desire of all of you to gather together, we are now upgrading and re-printing the 1/6 Meng Zhangfei Dolls of the Three Kingdoms Tigers Soul Series. I hope that you will not miss the opportunity again.

The upgraded version is still divided into two versions, Zhang Fei Single Edition and Wu Yu Leopard War Horse Set.

The single-player version adds a black robes, a white robe belly, and a fat-coated one on the original basis, so that the doll can shape the semi-armored shape.

The set version adds a piece of Zhang Fei's roaring head carving on the original basis (currently still in the revision, the official map will be shown after the final version).

The following are the rewards for the rewards of customers who have purchased 1/6 fierce flying dolls before. Please understand carefully:

1. Anyone who has purchased the 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (including single and set version, does not include bloody version) products of the Three Kingdoms Tigers Spirit Series,
We will give you upgraded accessories for free at the same time as the reprinted Zhangfei.
Please contact your purchaser for specific operations. We will send the gift to the merchant through the agent.
for example,
For example, if you purchase a 1/6 Meng Zhangfei single-player version, then in the time of reprinting Zhang Fei's shipment, you will get a gift of “black robes, white robes, and fertilizers”.
If you are purchasing a 1/6 fierce Zhangfei package, you will receive a gift from Zhang Fei’s roaring head when you re-release Zhang Fei’s shipment.

2. This gift feedback information is only applicable to mainland China. For non-Continental customers, please contact the original dealer.

3. The brand is not responsible for other commitments made by the dealers that are not guaranteed by the brand.

4. The final interpretation right belongs to IN FLAMES TOYS.

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 1401
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 2194

IN FLAMES X NEWSOUL:

Three Kingdoms Tiger will be the soul of the series 1 / 6 Meng Zhangfei upgrade reprint
Product code: IFT-038

Product configuration sheet:

- Carefully carved head carving
- Strong military generals
-7 only replaceable hands
-The product is about 33 cm high

clothing:
- black top
- black trousers
- military commander's cloak
-The upgraded accessories are: black robes, white robe belly, and fat plastic sculpt each one, which can shape the semi-armored shape.

Complete armor:
- including waist, belt, etc.

Accessories:
- doll display stand

arms:
- Zhang Ba snake spear
- Bao Jian (including scabbard)

Release date
- about the fourth quarter of 2019

* The image shows a prototype of the product development template, and the final product may be slightly different.
* Product details are subject to change without notice in production.

.................................................. .................................................. .............

IN FLAMES X NEWSOUL—The 1/6th scale Sets Of Soul Of Tiger Generals -Zhang Yide(upgraded version)
Product code: IFT-038

Specification of the product:
-An Elaborate-carving head
-Strong body
-7 pieces of interchangeable palms
-Approximately 33 cm tall

Costumes:
-Black Underwear
-Black Bloomers
-General's Cloak
-The accessories of upgraded version: a black cloak, a white waist support and shapers.You can make a half martial attire figure!

-A suit of armor(including a waist support,a belt,etc)

Accessories:
-Square stage with transparent pillar

Weapons:
-Long spear
-Sword(Scabbard included)

Release date:
-Approximately Q4,2019

2019 INFLAMES TOYS CO., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Remarks:
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
All information is subject to changing without prior notice.
The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17411110

IN FLAMES X NEWSOUL:
Three Kingdoms Tigers Soul Series 1/6 Meng Zhang Fei & Wu Yu Leopard Set Upgrade Reprint
Product code: IFT-039

Zhang Fei product configuration sheet:

- Carefully engraved two head carvings (additional roaring head carvings for upgraded accessories)
- Strong military generals
-7 only replaceable hands
-The product is about 33 cm high

clothing:
- black top
- black trousers
- military commander's cloak
- black robe
- white robe belly
- Add fat shaping clothes

Complete armor:
- including waist, belt, etc.

Accessories:
- doll display stand

arms:
- Zhang Ba snake spear
- Bao Jian (including scabbard)

Umbrella Leopard Product Configuration Sheet:

-1 to 6 movable horses (including two replaceable horse heads with different expressions)
- more than 20 movable joints
- Horse armor, harness, horse ornament (including saddle, reins, etc.)

Battle flag (including base)

Release date
- about the fourth quarter of 2019

* The image shows a prototype of the product development template, and the final product may be slightly different.
* Product details are subject to change without notice in production.

.................................................. .................................................. .............

IN FLAMES X NEWSOUL—The 1/6th scale Sets Of Soul Of Tiger Generals -Zhang Yide & The Wuzhui Horse (upgraded version):
Product code: IFT-039

Specification of the product:
Zhang Yide

-Two Elaborate-carving heads( one newly shouting head is the upgraded accessory.)
-Strong body
-7 pieces of interchangeable palms
-Approximately 33 cm tall

Costumes:
-Black Underwear
-Black Bloomers
-General's Cloak
-Black cloak
-White waist support
-Shapers

A suit of armor (including a waist support, a belt, etc)

Accessories:
-Square stage with transparent pillar

Weapons:
-Long spear
-Sword(Scabbard included)

The Wuzhui Horse

-1:6 movable horse(Including two interchangeable horse heads with different expression)
-Over 20 movable joints

-armor for a horse, Saddler, trappings with saddle, halter, etc.

A Flag (including the base)

Release date:
-Approximately Q4, 2019

2019 INFLAMES TOYS CO., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Remarks:
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
All information is subject to changing without prior notice.
The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 1402
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 2195
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403210
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403310
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403410
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403610
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403710
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17403810
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404010
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404110
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404210
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404310
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404410
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404610
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404710
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404810
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17404910
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405010
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405110
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405111
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405210
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405410
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405510
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405610
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405710
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405810
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17405910
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410010
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410110
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410210
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410310
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410410
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410510
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410610
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 17410710
Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased 18592110

#newproduct #InFlames #MengZhangfei #Upgrade #male #horse #animal #historical #Chinese #military

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth (oh wait, it's not a gift... exactly), but that doesn't look quite right to me. Otherwise these sets appear totally awesome.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Could this be the first seamless poseable horse...? (Aside from the swappable heads).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Could this be the first seamless poseable horse...? (Aside from the swappable heads).

Sorta. I think I own the first seamless poseable horse, this one, also from In Flames but in white. The legs are seamless, but not where the upper legs meet the toso, and not the head.

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased Agatho10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hard to tell from these pics — I wonder if this new horse has the same design? It says 20 movable joints.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Horse - NEW PRODUCT: IN FLAMES: 1/6 Meng Zhangfei (single & set) upgrade reprint & feedback important information of customers who have purchased C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Hard to tell from these pics — I wonder if this new horse has the same design? It says 20 movable joints.

It is hard to tell from the photos, but I think I see basically the same design.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like this. Zhang Fei is my favourite Three Kingdoms character.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I really enjoy these Three Kingdoms figures, even though I can't really afford any myself, I just love all detail that goes into them. Smile

The articulated horse is a great idea, and I think the armour tends to cover up the 'joint' areas. I do think the headsculpts for it need some work though in terms of realism.... as it is, it looks more like a carousel horse than a real horse...just imo. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum