OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part List:

CCT001 figure set

neutral head scuplt x1
angry head scuplt x1
1/6 muscular body x1
green checked shirt x1
jeans x1
backpack x1
shoes x1 Pair
watch x1
hacking knife x1
flick knife x1
chopper x1
crowbar x1
wood stick x1
brick x1
bandage x1
smoking bomb x1
molotov cocktail x1
revolving pistol x1
rifle x1 (type of the rifle has been corrected)
scissors x4
wounded posture hands x8
distressed bandage(requires tied or adjusted by players)

CCT003 set for CT001 figure
**No body and head sculpt**
Part List:
Flamethrower x1
Bow x1
Arrow x4
Jacket x1
Shirt x1

CCT004 Girl set
**body is not included**
Part List:
Neutral Head SCulpt x1
Frown Head Sculpt x1
Jacket x1
Sweater x1
Red Shirt x1
Blue Shirt x1
Jeans x1
Backpack x1
Shoes x1
Rifle x 1
Torch x1
Knife x1
Bow x1
Arrow x4
Scissors x4
rod x1
hand gun x1
stand x1
comic x1
book x 1
photo x1
hands x4
Knifes x 3

Girl Body is not included, picture is using Tbleague S27B body

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 1405
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 2199
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 3169
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 4155
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 5151
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 6147
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 7143
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 8135
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 9133
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 10125

#newproduct #CCToys #Winter&Summer #FigureSet #Male #Female #clothes #accesories #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was just going to say his head sculpt looks promising, but then I saw it's not included. Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:I was just going to say his head sculpt looks promising, but then I saw it's not included. Smile

It took me a minute to get my head around how these are parted out, but it looks like there are 3 sets.

1 - Is just the accessory set for him.  Some extra weapons and clothing that was not included in the original release of him that these guys did.  No body, head, or any of the original gear.

2 - A new figure of her that includes 2 head sculpts, 2 outfits, lots of gear and weapons (But no body).  Was this the same company who put out that godawful cartoonishly terrified HS of her previously?  Either way, this is a SIGNIFICANT improvement, and I actually think is pretty spot on.

3 - Full set that includes everything from the original previous release of him, this new additional accessory set for him, and everything in this new set for her.

I am INSANELY excited about this.  I didn't pick up the previous release of him, since it would be weird to have him without her.  And then the figure of her came out, and it was horrifying, and kinda a bummer.  But I am grabbing the full set of this IMMEDIATELY.

The Last of Us hit me emotionally more than any game I've ever played. I didn't play it until years after it came out.  There was a lot of hype, but I'd put it off.  A couple years ago, my girl was away for work, so I figured I'd pick up a game for the weekend that I could just binge on while she was away.  I picked up The Last of us for like $5, grabbed some takeout, and headed home.  I played a few hours Friday night, enjoyed it, but didn't quite love it.  I picked it back up Saturday morning, thinking I'd play an hour or 2 before getting in to some 1/6 scale projects.  I played until 5 AM, stopping only for food and bathroom breaks.  Everything about it is so perfectly  done.  The story, the characters, the relationship.  The gameplay is SUPER tense, and the scarcity of resources makes for some incredible moments.  There's a scene where you're fighting waves of these infected creatures, and I was counting bullets, and had to strategize like "I have 3 shots left in the revolver, then I need to switch to the shotgun, use the 5 shells I have left, switch to the rifle, use those last 2 bullets, and if I don't miss a single shot then I can maybe survive the last couple enemies with a machete."  It really nails that post-apocalyptic survival horror desperation.The ending is so desperate and emotional, I just couldn't put it down.  I absolutely HAD to see how it plays out (and let me tell you, the ending is heavy as hell).  

So yeah, I'm pretty stupid excited for this set.  I really think they nail everything I'd wanted to see.

Skippy

ReverendSpooky wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I am INSANELY excited about this.  I didn't pick up the previous release of him, since it would be weird to have him without her.  And then the figure of her came out, and it was horrifying, and kinda a bummer.  But I am grabbing the full set of this IMMEDIATELY.

The Last of Us hit me emotionally more than any game I've ever played. I didn't play it until years after it came out.  There was a lot of hype, but I'd put it off.  A couple years ago, my girl was away for work, so I figured I'd pick up a game for the weekend that I could just binge on while she was away.  I picked up The Last of us for like $5, grabbed some takeout, and headed home.  I played a few hours Friday night, enjoyed it, but didn't quite love it.  I picked it back up Saturday morning, thinking I'd play an hour or 2 before getting in to some 1/6 scale projects.  I played until 5 AM, stopping only for food and bathroom breaks.  Everything about it is so perfectly  done.  The story, the characters, the relationship.  The gameplay is SUPER tense, and the scarcity of resources makes for some incredible moments.  There's a scene where you're fighting waves of these infected creatures, and I was counting bullets, and had to strategize like "I have 3 shots left in the revolver, then I need to switch to the shotgun, use the 5 shells I have left, switch to the rifle, use those last 2 bullets, and if I don't miss a single shot then I can maybe survive the last couple enemies with a machete."  It really nails that post-apocalyptic survival horror desperation.The ending is so desperate and emotional, I just couldn't put it down.  I absolutely HAD to see how it plays out (and let me tell you, the ending is heavy as hell).  

So yeah, I'm pretty stupid excited for this set.  I really think they nail everything I'd wanted to see.

I've never played the game - don't have a PS4 - so I watched a six-hour plus gameplay made into a film. I was drawn into the world, and it made a great movie. I recently discovered the four-hour plus series made into seven episodes. And it was a better series than the last of The Walking Dead!

Also got a movie version of Left Behind.

I'm in for two of the full CC Toys sets, and turfed Threezero's Rick Grimes and CGL's Carl out of my survivor group so that it will represent TLOU instead. Apparently CC are going to release a Clicker as well.

As for Redman's little Ellie, it wasn't a horrible figure, but maybe more an acquired taste. I like the expression, and glad they included a 'real' hair wig as an option.

She's tiny enough to be Ellie from the American Dreams comic book. The fact that Redman's body has proportionally short legs doesn't help.

This was before I lengthened her legs:

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 39944938543_4dc046c325_c

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 33034713778_a3940bffc4_c

And after:

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 40070794683_cfff102657_c

CC Toys Ellie looks to be the first one actually made to scale (if you use the TB League S27B). Really looking forward to getting them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t play video games anymore. Where are you seeing these game-play movies?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:I don’t play video games anymore. Where are you seeing these game-play movies?

I found them on YouTube.

The seven parter was by Grant Voegtle, which I found out about from here:

https://www.theverge.com/2015/5/1/8523939/the-last-of-us-cinematic-playthrough-tv-style-series

They really are quite cinematic.

Grant's seven episodes are here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqnZzmAg4w&list=PLTzt1HHioGrYy9T0S7yEwKo1z-iiMSXYg

This was the Left Behind one I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QND8olaHs

Burned them all to a disc with the American Dreams comic, the fantastic Art of The Last of Us book, and the new Part II teasers and trailers.

Next best thing I have to playing the actual game.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Thanks for the links, Asta. (Still waiting on Jeanne to show up... Grrrr).

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool. Thanks for the links, Asta. (Still waiting on Jeanne to show up... Grrrr).

Still?

I think I remember Kit saying that he only got half his stock before the Chinese New Year.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I ordered her through Timewalker, she hasn’t even been listed as Imminent Arrival yet.

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:I ordered her through Timewalker, she hasn’t even been listed as Imminent Arrival yet.

CNY has officially only just ended, so hopefully they'll be getting back into full production again now.

Saying that, it might run to the 19th.

https://chinesenewyear.net/

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Asta wrote: 
Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set 33034713778_a3940bffc4_c

Asta, I didn't know American Ultra Phoebe was out! Looks badass!

Skippy

rollotomasi wrote:Asta, I didn't know American Ultra Phoebe was out! Looks badass!

She's been out for a while now.

I searched back through my emails, and it was December 2017 she was delivered.

Time flies!

She was by SW Ourworld, and I've been pretty happy with most of their releases.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
[quote="Asta"]
ReverendSpooky wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I am INSANELY excited about this.  I didn't pick up the previous release of him, since it would be weird to have him without her.  And then the figure of her came out, and it was horrifying, and kinda a bummer.  But I am grabbing the full set of this IMMEDIATELY.

I've never played the game - don't have a PS4 - so I watched a six-hour plus gameplay made into a film. I was drawn into the world, and it made a great movie. I recently discovered the four-hour plus series made into seven episodes. And it was a better series than the last of The Walking Dead!

Also got a movie version of Left Behind.

I'm in for two of the full CC Toys sets, and turfed Threezero's Rick Grimes and CGL's Carl out of my survivor group so that it will represent TLOU instead. Apparently CC are going to release a Clicker as well.

As for Redman's little Ellie, it wasn't a horrible figure, but maybe more an acquired taste. I like the expression, and glad they included a 'real' hair wig as an option.

That's right, it was Redman who did the previous one! I can see the head working for someone's own project, it just seemed so off for the character. One of her defining characteristics is how stoic and hardened she is for a kid her age, having grown up in this insane world. To choose to do a head where she just looks like a terrified child is such a huge disservice to the character.

That cinematic playthrough is awesome!!! I'll have to watch the whole thing. I've been considering a second playthrough, but this will save a ton of time. There are definitely parts I got stuck at, and fights that took a long time to get through. This is a really cool way to experience the story.

Man, now I'm going to want that clicker too...

Skippy

ReverendSpooky wrote:That's right, it was Redman who did the previous one!  I can see the head working for someone's own project, it just seemed so off for the character.  One of her defining characteristics is how stoic and hardened she is for a kid her age, having grown up in this insane world.  To choose to do a head where she just looks like a terrified child is such a huge disservice to the character.  

With the small scale and distinctive sculpt Redman unwittingly made the younger Ellie from American Dreams. She's afraid throughout much of the comic.

Winter - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-005 Winter and Summer version 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Set The_la10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Currently downloading Grant's 7-part series of this (thanks, Asta). Watched the preview in that first link provided -- WOW!!! This looks cool.

I see OSK has these sets up for PO. The Ellie set by itself goes for $150 (includes shipping). I hate to miss this, but all I really want is the head sculpt. Hopefully, at some point there will be bootlegs, or parted out sets.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Asta wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:That's right, it was Redman who did the previous one!  I can see the head working for someone's own project, it just seemed so off for the character.  One of her defining characteristics is how stoic and hardened she is for a kid her age, having grown up in this insane world.  To choose to do a head where she just looks like a terrified child is such a huge disservice to the character.  

With the small scale and distinctive sculpt Redman unwittingly made the younger Ellie from American Dreams. She's afraid throughout much of the comic.

That is a good perspective!

Stryker2011 wrote:Currently downloading Grant's 7-part series of this (thanks, Asta). Watched the preview in that first link provided -- WOW!!! This looks cool.

Oh man, I hope you enjoy it! Like i said, it hit me hard. Such a great story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum