OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This might be a bit of an American inside joke, but I couldn't resist... (from Big Bad Toy Store)

Product Description

Bob Ross, beloved host of the mega-popular television show The Joy of Painting, is the latest addition to NECA's line of clothed action figures. Millions of people around the world are familiar with his soothing voice and amazing ability to bring beautiful scenes to life from blank canvas to completion in each half-hour episode.

Standing at 8" tall and fully articulated, Bob Ross wears his signature look from The Joy of Painting and will create a happy little space on your shelf.
Product Features

8 inches (20.32cm)
Made of plastic
Fully articulated
Features his signature look from The Joy of Painting
Create a happy little space on your shelf

Box Contents

Bob Ross figure
Paint palette
2 Brushes
Palette knife
Large easel display

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) B4c1f448-1a6f-4e10-abff-42ca0200bec5

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) 74749282-ffac-4661-a83b-de1506b44427

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) D7dcf3bf-ef52-40fe-9521-8efa2b9a7beb

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) E22d28ad-5ec3-4008-99ca-c46e0dbc06cd

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) 63bc2fdf-20d3-4d62-aab5-d4e621b91b0e

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) 3a11d595-789e-4990-8a9f-42caaa86ffb4

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) 29c995cb-45d0-4cda-ae5a-8f54a24679ba

#newproduct #neca #8inch #bobross #artist #painter #tv

scalawag

scalawag
That's brilliant. I love it.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it too. Although I was never specifically a huge fan, I have fond memories of this guy and his show on PBS when I was still growing up (vertically, that is). They have captured his trademark look (and landscape!) and also his laid-back bonhomie (I think that's the word for it).

Adeno

I love Bob Ross even though I only discovered him a few years ago. I actually followed along with his instructions to paint stuff and it was quite entertaining lol! Though I ended up drawing more weirdness than nature stuff hahaha Smile

Maybe I'll grab one Bob Ross toy for fun!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh this is too adorable !!!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I watched the late Mr. Ross as a kid, in total awe of his ability to quickly paint with quick dabs and swatches of color, and somehow create a beautiful landscape. His ability to wander all over the canvas, and know exactly where he was going to end up was brilliant. This is a really nice tribute to the man. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tv - NEW PRODUCT NECA The Joy of Painting Bob Ross Figure (8 inch) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am glad this is resonating as much as it seems to.

Peaches

Peaches
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait until my husband comes home tonight so I can show him. a Bob Ross action figure this is incredible! It might be a have-to-buy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum