OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hashtags for topics on this forum

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAD WOLF and Stryker -- if you want people to be able to find a topic (thread) you have started when searching via hashtags, then yes, add the hashtags in the first post (I like them at the end of the post, but I suppose anywhere would work). And people should know to follow through the rest of the topic (thread) in case there are more images, info, discussion etc.

If you really want a specific post other than the first post to also pop up in hashtag searches, I suppose you can put tags in it too, but that might be too much work; also, if there is too much of that, it might flood the search results and make that more unmanageable.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
REMINDER: if you want your creations or contributions to be easily searchable by other members, please remember to use hashtags (check out the first post in this topic for details). That allows more consistent results than the regular search function.

I have taken the liberty of adding hashtags to a number of topics that I noticed did not have them, but you cannot expect me to catch everything and plenty has slipped through.

Moreover, we have recently realized that we can only view up to 7 pages of topics (threads), and topics too old to fit within these 7 pages are not accessible through that page view (though they continue to exist). I am exploring solutions for this issue, and will keep you posted. When we "discovered" hashtags, we went through pre-existing topics, so hopefully the ones that would have displayed beyond page 7 are reachable through hashtag and search; also, remember you can find all of your own posts through Profile.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

JohnByng

I use hagtags when I need to find witches in a hurry.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:I use hagtags when I need to find witches in a hurry.

Banned for a bad pun.

Just kidding. Razz

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Blitzway - ANNOUNCEMENT: Hashtags for topics on this forum - Page 3 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum