OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

124OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 pm

ReverendSpooky

Welcome on Kukolka! I love that the figures and bottles thing became a running gag! Laughing Now i get to see people's figures AND taste in drinks. You're in good company here.

And Moonbase Alpha Male!!! So glad to see you've arrived! Welcome aboard man.

http://reverendspooky.com

125OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty delusional is in the house Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:32 am

delusional

Hi friends,
It's really exciting to have another home away from home. I'll start posting soon.

As always your friend,

delusional

126OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Welcome aboard, delusional. Glad you could make it.

127OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:38 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
We hope you like it here, delusional!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

128OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Welcome on Delusional! Glad you could join the party.

129OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am

dadrab

dadrab
Good morning, delusional. Welcome.

Come on in and have a seat. The bar's over there, so feel free to relax.

130OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:37 am

Kukolka

Kukolka
Thanks, dadrab and ReverendSpooky!

Welcome, delusional!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

131OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Welcome to everyone I haven't said " Welcome " to, new friends and old!

132OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:17 pm

sandman1

sandman1
Well, I guess I just got to the party myself! I was told by mcorrigan yesterday about this site.
My name is Adrian, up here in Northern Ontario Canada. Been into 1/6 figures since the old GiJoe and Johnny West days! I think I was about 5 when I got my first figure, and I am going on 52 now.
I am more of a customizer, by necessity, do to the lack of figures up here, but I have fun!
I was on the old osw since 2005, and hope to be around here just as long or longer. I usually keep to myself alot, comment here and there on the fantastic work everyone comes up with, and get lots of ideas from everyone. I hope I can actually get around to posting more customs.
Nice to see a new site without all the issues! Very Happy

133OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, sandman1. Glad you could make it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 C8485110

134OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome, Adrian, make yourself at home!

135OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
hi ladies and gents, hope you don´t mind me joining late to the party (or joining at all Wink )

though i don´t post as often or regularly as i would like, i´m always looking for opportunities to get inspiration, watch others creations and share some of mine.
i haven´t been as active lately, mainly to other time consuming hobbies (gaming and hitting the gym after 10 years of laziness Very Happy ), still i got a few ongoing projects.

kind regards from germany
tjolnir

136OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glad you could join the fun. Welcome, tjolnir.

137OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that, Wilkommen Tjolnir!

138OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard delusional, sandman1 and tjolnir, wow we are already up to 57 members now.

139OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 am

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
so this is where we check in? where we come to say sayanora to OSW, and hello to OSF? ok, fine by me. i will miss the old forum though, going to be hard to get used to.

now onto the intro rant. i think most of you should know me, my name is Tyler. though you can call me what you like, just dont call me shirley. i will admit that i don't think i know alot of you as well as i should so let me tell you abit about me, and well, maybe even somethings i havent said much of anywhere. i am the guy who always says something about 1/6th LE stuffs, and often complains about the lack of it. i no surprise have yet to bash a Cobra Trooper despite being a cobra fan. other stuff about me is that i like In-N-Out burger, and by like i mean love, and by love i mean i'd like to live in or next to one. Animal style is heaven, and with pink lemonade at that. i also, really like die cast cars. any m2 or greenlight collectors here? i also happen to enjoy root beer, and consider my self a film connoisseur. i really enjoyed the hateful 8, and thought the ending was rather brilliant. i do want to see the new avengers, and am looking forward to the Incredibles 2.

that said, i also like cartoons, especially Tom And Jerry. still cant get enough of ST: Voyager, and by all means am looking foward to whenever Seth Macfarlane finally gets the Flintstones back on the air. this is hard guys, normally i dont post alot, but i feel compelled. i guess i should mention that i also like video games, and am currently addicted to skyrim with mods, and have a desire to soon bash my dragonborn. i will need some armor made, and also probably a few weapons, but thats all in due time. i am also interested in model railroading, and have a trainset languishing in a drawer right now. i guess i should mention that i'm never fully committed to a hobby, and always switching back and forth. as for this one...well it's one that I've kinda stayed in despite that fact.

so, now lets talk about my osw tenure. I have been with osw since 2011, and since have become well informed on 1/6th, not enough to be DFC level of intelligence, but enough to chat. i do think that the 5 yrs there helped me lighten my wallet as well. the forum taught me to buy a phicen if i want one, and stop pretending that other figures can compare. thanks to MAM, and masamune among others i was converted, and now most of my females are TBL. i gotta say guys, your such bad influences, but who's complaining. in closing I really hope to enjoy my time here, and look forward to seeing the creativity of our fellow members, thanks for putting this forum up, and hi to all i know.

140OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 am

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Yeah! Big welcome Cobratrooper11, big welcome to the other new guys Delusional, Sandman1 and Tjolnir. I felt a bit of special interest here because I had been sitting on that front page for a few days as Newest Member. I liked it that I was knocked off that perch by Sandman1, fellow Canadian fellow Ontarian.

So interesting to get fuller bios here, learning more about people I've known on OSW.

Cobratrooper11, I think everyone will tell you this place and OSW don't have to be either/or. No one's forcing you to choose. I haven't been back to OSW that much but it's mostly because it's giving me the Password entry problem again, but I've been reading without signing in. Lots of people on here are posting in both places to a varying degree. I myself have taken advantage of the fact OSF feels like a smaller closer group to finally post a big personal project https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t155-rock-n-roll-greats-the-evil-looks-at-50-chapter-1-now-teaser-for-chapter-2 that is very "pop culture" and very experimental, and that I never felt ready to put out on OSW despite working on it for 2 years. I will probably resume some OSW activity eventually if it doesn't fall apart completely but I expect OSF to be my main home from now on. Welcome again. Bad influences gotta stick together.

141OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Greetings, Tyler. Nice to see you finally made it. I’ve been lurking over at OSW more than posting, mostly because I can’t always login, but I think you’ll find the atmosphere here, as MBAM said, a little more... how should I say it: encouraging and all-encompassing...? Anyway, enjoy. Glad you could make it.

142OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:18 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome, Tyler. We hope you will like it here. But like MBAM indicated, you are under no obligation to abandon the old forum just because you have joined the new one. I think it is safe to say that here you're among friends, and you have already complimented some of them to the point of blushing. I expect if DFC notices this he'll have something to say about it. Smile

143OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:46 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard Cobratrooper11 it's good to see you here on this Forum too, so what scale of die cast cars do you collect? I collect the
1:18 scale ERTL, MAISTO and few other brands.

144OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

dadrab

dadrab
Delusional, Sandman1, Tjolnir and Cobratrooper11 welcome to the new place.

Come on in and grab a seat. The bar's open and we're glad to have you.

145OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
DFC level of intelligence?

YIKES!  That's like a sense of euphoria while farting and sneezing simultaneously.

Welcome aboard Shirley . . . ER . . . Tyler!  Glad you made it here!

Wink Razz

146OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Welcome to all new members!

I'm always glad to see familiar names. Pull up a chair, order a drink, and relax.

147OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 7:44 am

jazzymods

jazzymods
First of all, thank you for opening a new forum.
I like the production of modern firearms that are not on the 1:6 market.
Recently I made skeltonized drum magazine.
I'd like to enjoy the forum with all.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 PLMaYHk

https://www.instagram.com/jazzymods/

148OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, jazzymods. Enjoy the ride.

149OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 8:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice work, jazzymods, and welcome aboard.

150OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Welcome on Jazzymods! I may have to grill you on how that drum was done. I looks fantastic!

151OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 pm

dadrab

dadrab
@jazzymods - that's one beautiful firearm. Well done, sir.

Welcome in. The beer's cold and the company's good. Pull up a chair and have a seat.

152OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 6 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Welcome aboard jazzymods!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum