OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 37]

247OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:23 am

awsd1987

(Oh wow, Stryker, you guys weren't kidding about everyone having moved over here to this forum, LOL!)

Hello everyone,

I am from the Houston area and have finally decided to get into this hobby after quite a few years of watching from afar. Once I finally figured out that I already had 90% of the equipment needed to actually customize head sculpts and such I decided to take the plunge and try out a new medium.

I am currently awaiting currently have a shipment of "Trevor Philips" (GTA5) heads from Kai Studio overseas and have been steady sourcing every scrap of extra info I can before they arrive, which given it is international can be quite some time... So I have been on the hunt for everything from outfits, bodies, props, tips and techniques on weathering and customizing - the works.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and thanks for all of the info I have been able to source from these forums and thanks to everyone over at OSW that pointed me to this platform and gave me some pointers on how to finally make gnarly, sweaty shirts haha!

-Meagan

248OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:00 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Welcome aboard, awsd1987. Glad you could make it. We have some tutorials in the tutorial section that you may find interesting, and some really great customizers on the board, so take some time to search through some of the threads, and you may find some useful and inspirational stuff.

249OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:17 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard awsd1987!

250OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice to have you here, awsd1987! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

251OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome All, again !

OMG ! Sky, i love Your Wolf Pack ! Fafner love Wolfs to, he like to be a Big Wolf and next to an 1:6 figure he is one. Laughing

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 15936410
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 2rilwh10

252OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 23, 2019 6:49 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, Ephiane! Fafner is adorable, and I love his name! Also getting some awesome 'Princess Mononoke' vibes from that pic. What a patient 'wolf' to let your figure ride him! :'D

253OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 24, 2019 9:50 am

blackpool

blackpool
I love how the dog proudly poses, from his eyes I think he tries to impersonate clint eastwood Laughing Cool

Welcome to Meagan, hope to see your Trevor Philips figure soon, I'm a big GTA fan!

254OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:38 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Hello folks, some of you know me already from One Sixth Warriors. I decided to join this place after stumbling onto it recently.

255OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Willkommen, ZeroDelta, we hope you like it here.

256OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, ZeroD. Hope you enjoy it here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 C8485110

257OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A very warm welcome to you, ZeroDelta! Smile

258OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thanks guys.

259OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Life and times of mini me

Hey guys! My name is CJ. I was cmathis92 over on OSW and "life and times of mini me" on Instagram. I got into 1:6 stuff when I was around 10 with the usual GI Joe figures and others. In 2013 I bought my first real 1:6 figure, a nude Crazy Dummy Seal Team Gunner figure. Since then I've "tricked" him out with a ton of guns and gear. I use him to fulfill many of my life goals I haven't been able to achieve such as having tons of weapons, gear, vehicles, being a military veteran, and so on. He basically lives my dream life. I've been taking and posting pictures of him since October 2013. I use a mixture of real scale and 1:6 stuff for my series with him also and try to have fun but still be serious at times. I've taken over 1,100 pictures of him since I started. Anyway I want wait to start posting here and hope to make some more friends.

Ps. I apologize for jumping around with my introduction, I suffer from a history of concussions so bare with me.

Sent from Topic'it App

260OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard Life and Times. I’m sure I remember your Mini-Me posts from the Old Site. Glad you could find your way to us. I’m sure you’ll recognize many of the names here.

261OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A very warm welcome to you, CJ! Glad you could join us, and I look forward to seeing your photos here. Smile

262OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Thank you Stryker and Skywalker much appreciated! I can't wait to browse and get more acquainted with this forum!

Sent from Topic'it App

263OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Karotte

Hi folks,

i´m a new member, so i think it´s only fair to say Hello.

My real name is Bernd, i´m from Barbaria (southern Germany) and i´m in 1/6-stuff for quite some time.

My passion is kitbashing / scratching things. Unfortunately in the last few years i kept stockpiling more and more stuff and i just don´t have the time to get all my projects done or even start (bcs of job and real-life things...).

Nice to see so many people from OSW on this forum!

greetings,

Bernd

264OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Greetings and welcome, Bernd. Glad you could make it.

265OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:21 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A warm welcome to you, Bernd! Smile

266OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Servus Bernd, Welcome!

267OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:51 pm

tinyumbrellas

tinyumbrellas
Hi! I’m tinyumbrellas, I came to this hobby a bit sideways, I mostly collect and customise ball jointed dolls in 1/3 scale. I have a couple that are 70cm tall, so big boys! I wanted a couple of figures I could take out of the house easily, and a BJD artist was selling custom heads that fit COOmodel bodies, so here I am! I’m mostly active on the Den of Angels forum but action figures can’t be discussed there...

I enjoy learning new things, currently I’m investigating how to make very realistic styleable wigs, so if I make any progress I’ll be sure to share here too! I hope there will be some interest despite my figures not being military or celebrities Smile

I’m now struggling to find the type of body I require, and looking at drastically modding one instead, so here I am to try and find out if it’s possible!

268OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 13 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:39 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
tinyumbrellas wrote:Hi! I’m tinyumbrellas, I came to this hobby a bit sideways, I mostly collect and customise ball jointed dolls in 1/3 scale. I have a couple that are 70cm tall, so big boys! I wanted a couple of figures I could take out of the house easily, and a BJD artist was selling custom heads that fit COOmodel bodies, so here I am! I’m mostly active on the Den of Angels forum but action figures can’t be discussed there...

I enjoy learning new things, currently I’m investigating how to make very realistic styleable wigs, so if I make any progress I’ll be sure to share here too! I hope there will be some interest despite my figures not being military or celebrities Smile

I’m now struggling to find the type of body I require, and looking at drastically modding one instead, so here I am to try and find out if it’s possible!

Hey there, and a very warm welcome! I'm always excited to see 'doll people' here, as I think there is more intersection/crossover between the hobbies than many realise, and it's great to see people sharing their knowledge between them! While I didn't get heavily into dolls prior to finding 1/6, it was indeed initially my interest in creating a 'doll' that brought me here, mainly because of the modification/customisation possibilities. 

Style-able hair at smaller scales definitely piques my interest, so please do share. Smile

And there are plenty of folks here who customise figures other than military and celeb stuff, so you are not alone.  I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum