OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 37]

329discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 3:24 am

1/6Novice

Hello everybody,Hope you're all well in spite of everything going on these days...

Anyway, I missed this thread the first time I posted.

At times I suffer from really bad insomnia, so if I sound a bit "off", its because of that (or I'm just plain crazy...lol). Now that that's out of the way...

Guess who this is/is going to be (with some alterations to the TBLeague body)...
discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 QFy8zOn

330discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 8:54 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Welcome aboard.

As far as who you’re making... there’s only so many bald guys out there at the moment, so:
Kingpin, Professor X (though probably not likely), Jeff Bridges from IM, or Jason Statham...?

331discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

DarthJ

Vin Diesel ...

332discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 9:37 am

1/6Novice

DarthJ wrote:Vin Diesel ...

Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard.

As far as who you’re making... there’s only so many bald guys out there at the moment, so:
Kingpin, Professor X (though probably not likely), Jeff Bridges from IM, or Jason Statham...?

Ha!

Or should I say "A GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH"?

[img]discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 FPvqwnS[/img]

333discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 9:47 am

DarthJ

Without his usual costume you were cheating.

334discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 9:54 am

1/6Novice

DarthJ wrote:Without his usual costume you were cheating.

Is one available?

I didn't mean to cheat...Originally this was going to be MR.BEAN, But the eBay seller never sent me the head!

335discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 10:10 am

DarthJ

Here are some 1/6 sailor outfits which could - trial and error - match your figure :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1%2F6+sailor&_sacat=0&_pgn=9&rt=nc

Some bargains though watch out for postage and customs interference (usually for everything above 22 Euro / 23 USD ).

336discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 11:45 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Super Duck is coming out with an outfit set that’s specifically made for Popeye, including the arms (it might even be the whole figure), but the head looks more like Robin Williams than this tough guy version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 C8485110

337discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 18, 2020 11:58 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, nice one, 1/6Novice! Very Happy 

And welcome!  I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

338discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:24 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to all new Friends here since my last welcome Very Happy . Shame on me, what bad manners. I have to do this more than once every Year Embarassed

discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 D5nelo8-79afdcde-884c-43aa-b7d6-04a21ee382a9.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMmM4NmI2ZmQtNTgxMC00Zjg1LWJhZmItNDUzYzk4OGQ1MzMxXC9kNW5lbG84LTc5YWZkY2RlLTg4NGMtNDNhYS1iN2Q2LTA0YTIxZWUzODJhOS5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

339discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Hello from PrvtNoClass Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:28 am

PrvtNoClass

Hello, PrvtNoClass reporting.

For the longest time i did only WWII mostly eaten front and north Africa. But several years ago i got the star wars bug. I haven't purchased anything new in quite some time and Hot Toys had effectively proceed me out of the Star Wars game. I do modify some of the hasbro offerings. Haven't had much time, but starting to find done time.

340discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 am

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
PrvtNoClass wrote:Hello, PrvtNoClass reporting.

For the longest time i did only WWII mostly eaten front and north Africa.  But several years ago i got the star wars bug. I haven't purchased anything new in quite some time and Hot Toys had effectively proceed me out of the Star Wars game. I do modify some of the hasbro offerings. Haven't had much time, but starting to find done time.

WELCOME!!!

I too like Star Wars but not HT prices... The Bandai 1:6 trooper kits make for good mid range figures and are fun to build, plus loads of customizing potential. Smile

341discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to make the jump. Feel free to share anything you like here — WWII, Star Wars, whatever. We welcome all types of collectors, bashers, customizers, etc..

342discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:02 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Welcome to a fellow SW collector! Smile I feel your pain about HT prices.... ;_;

343discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:24 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed welcome aboard PrvtNoClass.

344discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 pm

PrvtNoClass

I do have a couple of the Bandai stormies. I would love to see them offer their droids in 1/6. I think those would fly off the shelves.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

345discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Undead_Soldier

Undead_Soldier
Hello all,

I was Undead on OSW so I figured I would carry it over. Saiko invited me and its nice to see a LOT of the old names from there. I figured I would post here before jumping in completely.

I started in 1/6 over 10 years ago. I picked it up from my old man and ran with it. Recently it has taken a back seat to my 1/12 collection. The prices and lack of space have played key factors. I still dabble and have projects in the works it's just a matter of sitting down and actually working on them.

I will try to show off my collection if I can find the photos. I moved last year and I don't have as much room to show everything off so I will have to go to the "archives". It will also help to get more acquainted with this new forum.

346discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hey! Glad to see you could make it, Undead. Good to see some of the Old Site folks still finding their way over.

347discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:26 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Welcome, Undead Soldier! I love your Papa Emeritus III pic!!! :')

Looking forward to seeing your collection photos. Smile

348discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:23 am

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Welcome! good to see you here!

349discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:24 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard Undead Soldier!

350discussion - OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 17 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:44 am

Thom Cruz

Thom Cruz
Hey all. I'm not only new to this forum, but to collecting 1:6 figures in general. One one hand it's been a... frustrating process. Sellers don't usually make it clear what will match well with what, so it winds up being trial and error. Heads the wrong color/size, clothes that don't fit, etc.

But on the other hand, it's been really fun to locate the exact right things for each figure - and it feels awesome when everything arrives and the finished figure looks fantastic. I honestly just began collecting these figures to use them as models for drawing, and I only intended to get two males and two females of different body types. But I wanted them to look cool just sitting around, too, so I spent a ton of time putting their looks together. And now I'm totally addicted. My only regret is that I don't have infinite money to spend on this stuff. Laughing

Anyway, I really look forward to participating in this forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum