OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Judy Robinson was the oldest child of the Robinson clan at the age of 19. She heroically postponed a promising career in musical theater to assist her family on this historic mission.

Features:
- Phicen new jointed 1:6 Body
- 3rd season outfit
- Pair of lavender boots
- Plugged hair
- Belt
- 3rd season laser pistol
- Holster
- 2 sets of hands
- Specialty Packaging
- Figure Stand

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 52755110
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 52816610
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 52821610
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 52938310
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 52961110
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 53002310
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 53006110
NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) 53010610

#newproduct #ExecutiveReplicas #LostinSpace #JudyRobinson #female #Sci-Fi #TV

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooooh, she's really cute, I like her a lot!! Thanks for sharing! : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's not bad, and certainly better than their Penny Robinson. At least this one is making an attempt to look like Marta Kristen, but something still seems a little off.

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) Mv5bzg10

Much like other ladies of that era -- I had a huge crush on Marta as a boy.  Embarassed

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) C8485110

ravrohan

What's the new jointed body though? Is that different from the bodies they sell separately?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look better than their Penny, and I can see the resemblance to the actress.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ravrohan wrote:What's the new jointed body though?  Is that different from the bodies they sell separately?

I doubt it's any different than any of the other numerous bodies currently available. If I had to guess, it's probably on one of the mid-bust removable feet bodies.

NEW PRODUCT: EXECUTIVE REPLICAS: Lost in Space: Judy Robinson (3rd Season Outfit) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aw, yeah, the likeness is not spot-on, but not horrible either.

I'm not familiar with the character or show, but was judging just as a headsculpt, which I think is really nice-looking and could make certain more youthful characters with it. : )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
With that costume, and the nice head sculpt, she would fit right in as a "guest star" for the TOS Star Trek figures. That crazy 60s-vibe "future" wear and all... Kirk needs him a conquest for a "Boot Scene".

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That would be a PERFECT use for it!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Meant to add that I was also confused what they meant by 'new jointed body'. Like what?? since when would they bother putting out a jointed -- as in, non-seamless -- body??

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They've done the jointed body before -- I guess I missed that in the description. But they only have them in boxed sets like this where the figure is fully clothed, and it's not really something TBLeague sells separately. Pretty much, since Executive Replicas is more responsible for this than TBL, it's a body they make for ER, not for their own brand. I don't know how this affects costs, but I'm guessing the license for Lost in Space isn't very high, so probably the majority goes to ER. I've never seen one of these LiS figures broken down, so I couldn't even tell you what it looks like.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, ok, thanks for explaining!

PitViper

PitViper
I like the HS for its serious look, would work for a female military bash even with the long hair.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm not familiar with the TV show and the actors, so that head sculpt looks to me like a young Gail O'Grady (blonde bombshell from 90's cop show, NYPD Blue).

@Stryker. Yes! Perfect as a TOS guest star! I didn't know what you meant by "boot scene" so i googled it.
Dammit why don't i know these things?!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Not bad....

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum