OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Hi guys!

Here is my latest custom from the PS4 exclusive game, Detroit: Become Human.

I really loved the design and color scheme of this particular character called Ralph (he's basically a messed up, abused Android gone sentient/rogue) so I decided to take a crack at this!

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android MEBvaXT

It was tricky at first because I've never worked with a full leather-suited figure before, but it slowly worked out. I just wish I was able to work in that slight hexagonal patern that's through the green part of his suit.

As always, kudos to Peter the Painter for smashing out an incredible headsculpt yet again!!

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android Tumblr_pc6izqX7yS1xazvqho1_250

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android Qx1d45w

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android OGbXbXt

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android 3MCjbhO

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android WcYQ04p

Can't get enough of the detail in the scar on his face!

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android MnOVTlh

Peaches

Peaches
Wow, awesome! Love that game too! I love the immersive environments. He looks amazing!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoah, very cool. You and Peter did a great job on this. After seeing the first two screen caps and that short gif, I really got a sense of the character, and how you posed him captured some of that. Great job on the costume and paint work, too.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

detroit become human - Detroit: Become Human - Custom 1/6 "Ralph" Android C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh wow, that’s fantastic! I still haven’t played that game but I’ve always been a huge fan of android characters and have been dancing on the periphery of the DBH fandom for a while.

I really love the draping of the fabric which is always really difficult to do well in this scale! If I could offer one tiny criticism though it would be that the gist hands look a little too small for some reason. :/

blackpool

blackpool
Fantastic work, it takes me back to the game instantly, and wow that was honestly my best video game experience ever, really, this game is mindblowing... Deeply rooted in Philip K Dick's scifi, the plot and story are genius, the design of characters and environment is brilliant, and it brings up philosophic and sociologic questions in a very subtle manner... Definitely the best game I've played in my life (and I'm 38, I started on atari's shufflepuck café lol)

The figure is of the same level, all the details are here, it's so perfectly accurate! awesome work seriously, the crafting of the outfit, the choice of leather, it's matching perfectly the original designs and the "believable future" concept.

Do you plan on doing more characters? Kara, Connor and North were my favorites

Thanks for sharing! Your custom made my day both on instagram and here! I'll probably replay the game tonight lol

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really cool! The scars really do look great, and I love the Cowl with the lettering.

And dammit Blackpool, my game time is limited enough as it is, but with an endorsement like that, now I want to add this to my list.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, this looks incredible! Fantastic work, both you and Peter! Not familiar with this game -- I'm not really much of a gamer myself -- but I know what I'll be recc'ing to my husband next. Very Happy

Thanks so much for sharing these excellent pics!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I am completely unfamiliar with the game and its character, I can easily tell that this is an awesome custom figure. You and Peter have done an amazing job!

teamweapon

alas i dont seem to have time to pay games anymore [not for quite some time actually haha] but that looks exactly the same as the images, you did a great job!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Great looking figure, please tell me there's a Sam.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
ReverendSpooky wrote:Really cool!  The scars really do look great, and I love the Cowl with the lettering.

And dammit Blackpool, my game time is limited enough as it is, but with an endorsement like that, now I want to add this to my list.  

The game is a must have, even more for people loving the scifi and human/IA questioning. It's very original and it goes like an interactive movie or novel, your choices really build a unique experience that for once deeply impact on the story and the multiple chapters and endings.

peter the painter

Great work as always Shez, you did an amazing job on him. Cool

Cheers,

Peter.

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Thanks guys =)
It's definitely a great game if you're not much of a gamer. It plays more like a "Choose your own adventure" movie where you basically just make choices and answer questions.

Allotropos

Allotropos
Excellent rendition of the character !!
Looks spot on !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum