OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Empty Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Hello everyone would like to introduce you to Wilma and Valkyrie two of my favorite go to girls for photo-shoots.

Some of you may know them from MWD and they made a couple of appearance on OSW showing off their newest finds. (books & bottles)

Both of them had a humble beginnings they both joined Queen Aurora's army and quickly rose through the ranks to become

two the Queen's best Warriors. Valkyrie arrived first and boy did she want out package in in the worst way.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYkuZqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYov8vxAChVkHosted on Fotki

The year was 2427 Colonel Wilma Deering & a team of scientists were investigating a new temporal anomaly that had recently formed a few hundred meters outside there sector, appear to be a large oval object floating in mid air with what resembling a frozen explosion of glowing shattered glass in the center, Wilma while investigating the anomaly thought she heard strange nose coming from the anomaly Wilma decided to investigate further after stepping though the anomaly suddenly closed and disappears as quickly as it appeared stranding her in this new unfamiliar land with green pastures seaming to stretch out forever & with no sign of civilization in sight.

Fortunately Scarlett & her team found her & took her back to Queen Aurora castle, Scarlett was fearing for her safety looking like a alien with her yellow outfit & what appeared to be an upside down glass fish bowl on her head,

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYkUirxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Scarlett & her friends were able to scrounge up some loose armor bit here & there to help her fit in.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JtqDcdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JtqDf5xAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JtqDANxAChVkHosted on Fotki

They are my top Sports Commentators they have coved everything from sword fighting to drag bike racing and now they have own show. (story line) This is how their Sports Commentators career started. Eventually they become BFF's along the way and now my top mischief makers.

One day this new girl arrived at Queen Aurora castle looking for an audience Queen Aurora.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYTz9yxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Arhian

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYk9NqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
For some odd reason Red Sonja took an instant dislike to her. Red Sonja - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE - THIS IS MY DOMAIN!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JYku3nxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Scarlett to Sonja - As your General - I order you to STAND DOWN SOLDIER!!! And as your friend she could probably could kick your @ss anyway.

Sonja to Scarlett - I have heard of this one & She's BAD NEWS!!! So Please cousin step aside & let her End her NOW!!!

Which led Queen Aurora to intervene and ordered a Grudge Match to settle their differences.

Some of you may have wondered what I meant by my top mischief makers and were thinking what possible trouble could these two little
angels could get into right? So let me tell you last year noticed some odd things going on expressly in my computer room so I set up a
spy camera and this what I found Those Sneaky PHICEN's. Originally posted on MWD.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgLo8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - This is Bad Wolf's computer room setup & this is were he does all computer stuff like his photo editing, his forums & best of ALL his shopping & hopefully for us & my job is to infiltrate his computer room to keep a close eye on his online activities & report back Central Command with my finding when ever he's away & if I find something one of our members don't like then they can stage a lay down strike during his next photo shoot with in protest. Like this one did when I found a unflattering post about hr.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2JtqDK8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgLJrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Now that Bad Wolf has went to town to find more Wonder Woman memorabilia, Let's get started shall we, first I grab this pencil to turn on his TV & hope for best.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgLKgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma -Now I hit the green power button to turn it on.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgL6LxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Well we are now making progress the TV is on, ok you run the mouse & I will instructed you how to do it & I will run the keyboard, first left-click it to turn on the computer & hopefully it's only in sleep mode & not shut off & he hasn't added a password yet?

Wilma - Bingo were in OH YEAH!!!  Oh my were do we start first? As long as were here I'm in a shopping mood so move the arrow to Monkey Depot.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgnfSxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Now left click to open it up. Valkyrie - How do know how to do this stuff on a computer??? Wilma - Your so adorable - you really didn't think this is my first rodeo here did you? Where do you think all the newer recruits came from him Ha. Now days he is only interested in that Wonder Woman chick, Thankfully he keeps most of them in their cage or we would be swimming in them.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgnGgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Honey I'm home - now put the arrow on Shop By Brand & left click & scroll down until I tell you to stop. Valkyrie - Wilma we should not be doing this it's just plain WRONG!!! Wilma - Have I ever led you astray before Hmm? Valkyrie - No Never. Wilma - Well don't you think it's about time than besides it a lot easier to do with two of here

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgqEnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Stop - TBLEAGUE Oh Yeah, my favorite place!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgrNnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Oh look it's a battle axe! I've always wanted one of those! Ok now click on it.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgjeGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - YESSS!!! Now click on add to cart & let's look for his credit card, he usually keeps right behind his keyboard for easy access.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufgjNVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - It's not HERE #@* IT!!! Call Team Leader One - This a Code Red - send everyone out to find That credit card!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufWUv4xAChVkHosted on Fotki
They waited for what seemed like hours. Valkyrie - It's Team Leader One they searched everywhere but they just can't find it, he suspects that Bad Wolf may have taken it with this time?

Wilma - Nooo!!! Oh well it was worth a try. Ok x out of this & clicks tabs.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufWUwLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hmm now which one?

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2ufWU4SxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - Hey lets try MWD, we are dolls after all right? Wilma - speak for yourself I'm a Action Figure!

The End - I hope you liked my little story.

Thank you for looking

Comments are welcomed.

Bad Wolf

#fantasy #female #custom #diorama #phicen #tbleague #warrior #photostory #terminator #superhero #hottoys #playtoy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty funny. I like them interracting with your computer to order more stuff. Clever.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
BAD WOLF-787's 1:6 figures have way more than mine do and they're bugging me to pack them into a box and ship them to his place.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty funny. I like them interracting with your computer to order more stuff. Clever.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked it, Wilma was very upset when she found out that I had put a password on my computer but she
is still trying to hack it but so far no luck. Who would have guessed that she could curse like a sailor.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:BAD WOLF-787's 1:6 figures have way more than mine do and they're bugging me to pack them into a box and ship them to his place.

LOL Thank you, Wilma says their always welcome, well she seen your collection, ok I forgot to lock my computer a few week ago when I left
and last week a new package arrived but why did she order Tbleague Athena???

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice, though, thanks to Fred Flintstone, I can never take the name Wilma seriously!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just like Roger, I expected something completely different from the name Wilma. But I love the figures taking over and trying to use your computer. Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Such a blast. That middle bit, Monkey Depot should use for advertising. Maybe that explains why I spend so much there...

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:
Nice, though, thanks to Fred Flintstone, I can never take the name Wilma seriously!

CHEERS!

Thank you, I totally forgot about her, yep your right.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Just like Roger, I expected something completely different from the name Wilma. But I love the figures taking over and trying to use your computer. Smile

Thank you, I glade you liked it. Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Such a blast.  That middle bit, Monkey Depot should use for advertising.  Maybe that explains why I spend so much there...

Thank you my friend it's much appreciated, I glade you liked it. Smile

Kukolka

Kukolka
Very entertaining day in the life! I like how they help each other to shop. Laughing

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Kukolka wrote:Very entertaining day in the life! I like how they help each other to shop. Laughing

Thank you, yeah they can be quite mischievous when they want to be. LOL

dadrab

dadrab
Alright... You live in the 21st Century now and are not allowed to have this much fun. Someone's going to get offended, so I'll advise you to put a stop to it right now.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Joshing, of course. Don't you dare.

Nice work and I appreciate you enjoying yourself and your figures.

brassco

brassco
To be frank when I see your posts, I usually skimmed fast with the texts. I think I would read better if these texts were designed as dialogue boxes.

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
This is too funny! Laughing Cool  Great looking group of ladies too!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Alright... You live in the 21st Century now and are not allowed to have this much fun. Someone's going to get offended, so I'll advise you to put a stop to it right now.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Joshing, of course. Don't you dare.

Nice work and I appreciate you enjoying yourself and your figures.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked them although I suspect that I may have already offended MD if they ever see those last photos? LOL

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:To be frank when I see your posts, I usually skimmed fast with the texts. I think I would read better if these texts were designed as dialogue boxes.

Thanks for the impute, although I have suspected something like that for a long time from some of the members, I have done speech bubble
in the past but honestly I just find them to much of a hassle and I've gotten lazier since then.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:This is too funny! Laughing Cool  Great looking group of ladies too!

Thank you I'm glad you liked it and thank you it's very much appreciated.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Hello Everybody I'm Wilma and I'm Valkyrie. Wilma - Welcome to our newly remodeled Studio/ Massive Combat Room you may
notice our Studio looks a little different than it did our first video.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uhD5qTxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uhD5FSxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - Yeaaaa someone here and I'm not going to name names but she's in this room had the brilliant idea of hosting a Exhibition Match
between T-X "TERMINATRIX" OF ALL THINGS and Wonder woman HERE in our once our once beautiful Studio against my
better judgment and protests! I tried to tell her you DO NOT invite a Highly advanced robotic assassin/killing machine into our Studio!!!
Well as I as predicted thing went horribly wrong and Wonder woman almost brought down the celling here let me show you what happened!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uS1ea4xAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uS6ZEGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uS6ZaqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uS6ZQCxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uSVLTdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uSVLgnxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uSVLqyxAChVkHosted on Fotki

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uSVLyrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Wilma - Ok I admit that probably wasn't one of my better ideas.  Valkyrie - You Think! Wilma - Can we please get back to our show?

In this first video we just arrived at our new Studio were we found this huge Rubik's Cube.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uPeoPnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hey Valkyrie check this out it a gigantic Rubik's cube!!! Valkyrie - Oh man that thing is huge, what do you suppose it weighs 2 to 3 tons?

Wilma - I only wish that Rubik's made it in a smaller size.

Wonder Woman -  Do you mean something like this?

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uPeokqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Yea that more like it but it is still huge & only someone like you could even lift it Wonder Woman.

Mercy - #*^&~@^@ does anyone know how to solve these stupid things it driving me crazy!!!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uPeoDdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Mercy - #*^&~*^ I hate this thing!!!

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uPeom5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hey SuperGirl would you Please come her we need your help to move this gigantic Rubik's cube out of here - Thank You.

playtoy - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 2v2uPeoSrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
SuperGirl - Stand back everyone I got this - UP UP & AWAY!

Wilma - A-a-a SuperGirl would you  please use the door we just had the celling fixed.

Snow -Look out everyone coming through!!!

To be Continued

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

The smallest Rubik's cube is from Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum