OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PARTLIST:

Hunter Head Sculpt x1
1/6 Body x1
Wolf Pendant x1
Diecast Bronze Sword x1
Diecast Silver Sword x1
Scabbard x2
Vest x1
White top x1
Pants x1
Arm Armor x2
Leather Pouch x1
Leather Belt x1
Bottle x3
Dagger x1
Dagger cover x1
Hunter Hook x1
Boots x1 pair
Gloved hands x3
Hands x 8

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0177
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0178
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0179
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0180
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0181
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0182
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0184
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0185
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0183
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0187
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0186
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0188
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0189
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0190
WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure O1cn0191

#newproduct #MTToys #WhiteWolf #Male #Fantasy #Warrior #VideoGame-Based

ravrohan

Very nice, I would just want the head sculpt but it all looks good to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No idea who he is , but I like him! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
he is the main character from the video game series "the witcher". While i'm not familiar at all with this franchise I always heard good reviews and critics about it. Actually Netflix recently announced they wanted to adapt the story in TV serie.

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 2876880

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, gotcha! He looked familiar , but could not place him. I’m probably the most out of touch person ever when it comes to games ... thanks for explaining . Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I, too, am out of touch when it comes to games, but I agree it's a pretty nice figure. And it does look like the character. I think it might work pretty well in some sort of fantasy scene or diorama with (e.g.) Westley from the Princess Bride or other fantasy pirate/hunter/warrior/assassin figures.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
ooooh nice figure!! I could use most of that as a fantasy style Robin Hood!! Been looking for gear for one for a while

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Not much into video games, so the outfit immediately reminded me of Flynn Rider.
I was the hoping for multiple gloved hands like Red Sonja.
The description says "Gloves x 3" but i can only see 2.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Yep, The Witcher. Never played it but it got good reviews. The above figure looks like a decent likeness.

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Geralt-of-Rivia-In-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Game-Wallpaper

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 2015_05_31_Alchemy

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 14_the_witcher_3

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yup, 100% buying this. Witcher 3 may be my all time favorite game. There was a previous Geralt figure someone put out, but I hated the head. This is pretty spot on. I've been planning to do a custom, and actually make the specific armor I had towards the end of the game. But this is a hell of a good start, and I'll be content to have him as is until I get around to the project.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hell, even I'm tempted by this....it's SUCH good looking figure. Can imagine for actual fan of the game it'd be a must-have! : )

Delanie

Delanie
i'm waiting on my Onlygirl Ciri

MerylAkiba

OMG! Its the first Witcher armor from the first game, the Manticore from Witcher 3 DLC. The head sculpt is like an amalgamation of all the games, some angles he looks akin to Kit Harrington while at the same time look like Hugh Jackman. The nose looks good and I love the light coming through the ear.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, don’t say he looks like Kit Harrington , that will ruin it for me .... bleeergh. Razz

But Hugh Jackman, yess please ! Wink

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Delanie wrote:i'm waiting on my Onlygirl Ciri

That hasn't come out yet either? I ordered the Scarletta x Xensations one, and the store changed the expected deliver date to "Delay until further notice." Not a great sign. Has anyone heard any buzz on either of these coming out? Delanie, if these both EVER come out, we'll have to compare notes.

skywalkersaga wrote:Omg, don’t say he looks like Kit Harrington , that will ruin it for me .... bleeergh. Razz

But Hugh Jackman, yess please ! Wink

I've been wanting to do a custom Geralt for so long, and I actually picked up a Hugh Jackman head for him! Would be pretty perfect "casting."

I was actually making scale chainmail for the mastercrafted Ursine armor my Geralt was rocking late in the game, but put it off since it's just so damn time consuming. Have to get back to it eventually.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good choice on the Hugh Jackman! Very Happy

And ooh, well, would love to see that armour when finished. Maybe this figure gives some extra motivation? ;D

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
skywalkersaga wrote:Good choice on the Hugh Jackman! Very Happy

And ooh, well, would love to see that armour when finished. Maybe this figure gives some extra motivation? ;D

Kinda does actually!  There's a bunch in this set that will give me a good head start too.  Still not sure if i want to use this head or the Jackman one though.  Here's a shot of the armor to give you an idea (Mine is colored differently though):

WhiteWolf - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS: The White Wolf 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 407-0-1439975142

Delanie

Delanie
hmm not sure about that set I always preferred the 'cat' set I played more for agility than as a tank

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for sharing, Rev -- I can understand wanting to potentially use your own head, though this set would indeed be a good start, regardless of what outfit or overall look you went with! : )

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
maybe i'm a bit late to the party, somehow this figure flew under my radar. curiously enough i passed on the cm toys figure when i had the chance months ago, mainly cause i wasn't "into" the setting at the time.

right now i'm about to start another playthrough and it might reignite my passion for the game world.

tempted as i might be there's a big "if" in the room and that is critters, more specific the lack of 'em. i don't collect for shelve display, solely entire screenplays ( the bigger the better).
this was the main reason i passed on the doomguy figure( a game that i'm playing on and off for some 25 years now, if thats not dedication then what is?)
anyhow cant have a lonely geralt sitting on a wooden board, need some drowners or ghouls at the very least to be chopped.
sure there's a couple vampire figures and i'v seen a werewolf or two, but none hit the games aesthetics quite right.
still tempted for now. decisions decisions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum