OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FLAGSET female soldiers: 1 / 6 Doomsday War series END WAR Death Team - "U" Yumier + War Dog Set 73022

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ThePhotogsBlog

skywalkersaga wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote: This being said, I wonder where she gets her hair cut and styled in the end of times?  

LOL, maybe she actually IS bald, and the 'wig' really is a wig that she just keeps in her pack and occasionally pulls out when she wants to change her appearance or disguise herself or something. ;D

That's actually a pretty good theory.Maybe in the end of times, where shampoo and hair care products are hard to come by, she finds it more practical to shave her head and go bald, but keeps a wig to remind herself of better times.

skywalkersaga

Precisely! Very Happy

Peaches

LOL, I like that story line as well Very Happy

brassco

ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: FLAGSET female soldiers: 1 / 6 Doomsday War series END WAR Death Team - "U" Yumier + War Dog Set 73022  - Page 2 IMG-20200613-141308

the accessories are going to give me a headache...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: FLAGSET female soldiers: 1 / 6 Doomsday War series END WAR Death Team - "U" Yumier + War Dog Set 73022  - Page 2 IMG-20200613-141308

the accessories are going to give me a headache...

They always do. Have fun putting her together.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: FLAGSET female soldiers: 1 / 6 Doomsday War series END WAR Death Team - "U" Yumier + War Dog Set 73022  - Page 2 C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Man, I'm mad at myself till this day for not getting this figure in time. I can't find her anywhere (with a reasonable price).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:Man, I'm mad at myself till this day for not getting this figure in time. I can't find her anywhere (with a reasonable price).

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/New-In-Stock-s/1870.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=1870&show=30&page=2

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: FLAGSET female soldiers: 1 / 6 Doomsday War series END WAR Death Team - "U" Yumier + War Dog Set 73022  - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum