OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

BAD WOLF-787

Ephiane wrote:Your Threads are everytime Fun to me and a excellent reference if i´m on the search for new Female Headsculpts ! Like Your Wolf Creatures !

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it. Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

I wasn't sure where to post this one so I will post it in this old thread.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2uB4cKnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - In Late Breaking News - in a recent discovery the Mjolnir just Found & if I remember the legend correctly Whomsoever
should holds this hammer, if he's worthy, shall possess the power of  a God!

Valkyrie - Oh Man I really hope that Red Sonja can lift it & if she can it will really help level the playing field against
Lady Death in her upcoming Match!

Just a few moments later.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2uB4cpFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma  - OMG she did it!!! Red Sonja just lifted the Mjolnir with the greatest of ease! She must be worthy & I can now clearly read it inscription
on the side of the hammer, oh that what it actually says "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

Valkyrie  - Hey look there another inscription on this side - WHAT??? . . .  OMG NO Oh that's just Heartbreaking! Marvel .com oh man that just sucks,
It's just a prop well Sonja it's been Really good knowing you! Valkyrie to Wilma in a low voice met me over there in a few minutes ok, we need to talk. Wilma -Sure.

Just a few minutes later.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2uB4cwyxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Wilma- Ok what do you need?

Valkyrie  - First off shut off your comms this is a private conversation & secondly say can you call
your Vegas bookie for me, I want to place a large wager on Lady Death to Win?

Wilma - Valkyrie . . YOU traitor, I'm surprised at you Red Sonja is one of your best friends!!!
 Hey wait a minute that might be such a bad idea after all Hmmm?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those are some fickle minions, betting against Sonja. But... I guess that's a legitimate bet, so... can't really blame them. Even though Sonja has the blessing of a Goddess, it's going to be hard to beat a woman whose powers come straight from Hell.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty funny, and informative: I was going to ask how come they were able to transport the hammer onto your cool glass dragon-supported table, but you explained it in the plot. Nice combo of Red Sonja and the Leonidas helmet.

87Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Those are some fickle minions, betting against Sonja. But... I guess that's a legitimate bet, so... can't really blame them. Even though Sonja has the blessing of a Goddess, it's going to be hard to beat a woman whose powers come straight from Hell.

Thank you, well Valkyrie is always looking for a quick way to make a buck (and she addicted to gambling) and she though that match was a sure thing but unfortunately for them Red Sonja actually won that match (by vote) and they lost big time. (they should have known better)

88Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:34 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Pretty funny, and informative: I was going to ask how come they were able to transport the hammer onto your cool glass dragon-supported table, but you explained it in the plot. Nice combo of Red Sonja and the Leonidas helmet.

Thank you it's greatly appreciated, I think Red Sonja looks even better (meaner) when she's wearing that helmet.

89Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:27 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, not much as disappointing as when you find the legal line on the mystical hammer you thought you discovered. We've all had those days, right?...

Ton of fun. Glad to hear Sonja managed to pull off a win without the need for a mystic hammer.

dadrab

dadrab
Another feast for the eyes with your patented humor mixed with useful information.

Been having fun again, I see.

91Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:28 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not much as disappointing as when you find the legal line on the mystical hammer you thought you discovered.  We've all had those days, right?...

Ton of fun.  Glad to hear Sonja managed to pull off a win without the need for a mystic hammer.  

Thank you it's very much appreciated, yep, I'm now wondering is I should repost  an old thread from MWD last summer Red Sonja VS Wonder Woman Championship Match?

92Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:37 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Another feast for the eyes with your patented humor mixed with useful information.

Been having fun again, I see.

Thank you it's greatly appreciated, I'm now in the process of working on my next photo shoot with a TBLEAGUE figure that I received a few days ago.

Yep I try too.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I was going though some of my old photo files and found these photos that I never got around to posting before from a couple
of years ago. Unfortunately I forgot what the original storyline was, I think it's supposed to be an on going storyline but I lost interest
in the project, I just found several unopened Super Impulse Toys blind bag boxes.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBgnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Hello Everybody I'm Wilma and I'm Valkyrie. (Wilma) - Welcome to back to our The Wilma & Valkyrie show.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBndxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Valkyrie) So Wilma what's today's topic?

(Wilma) I'm not really sure yet?

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBqyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Wonder Woman) Hey guys check out this huge yo-yo I just found back stage.

(Valkyrie) Oh man that thing is huge!

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBdgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Vampirella) This stupid thing seems to be broken!

The smallest Yo-Yo is from Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys.

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JByWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Wilma) Well that's interesting!

(Valkyrie) Here it comes!

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBrqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 2v2u4JBMyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Valkyrie) There it goes!

(Wonder Woman) Vampirella Really?

Thank you everyone for viewing my thread.

Bad Wolf

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Don't you love it when superheroes are easily amused. Seems to keep them out of getting into too much trouble. Smile Nice combined presentation of otherwise unrelated things. And I noticed the goodies on the dragon table, too.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Don't you love it when superheroes are easily amused. Seems to keep them out of getting into too much trouble. Smile Nice combined presentation of otherwise unrelated things. And I noticed the goodies on the dragon table, too.

Thank you GubernatorFan, yep that's true, the other item dragon table are from Super Impulse Toys.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is a really small yo-yo — in a real person’s hand that thing would disappear. Very neat.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 5 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum