OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:48 am

Adeno

I haven't always been a Marvel fan since I never got to read their comics when I was a kid. I missed out on some cool Figuarts Marvel toys so lately, I decided to complete my Avengers people, especially since after watching the movies, I ended up not just liking them, but loving them Smile Fortunately, I was able to find a nicely priced Spider-Man that's not too much above his retail price. Just some quick pics for now Very Happy

hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man I9HbrHX

hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man JCF5h9Z

hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man TMb7kPz

hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man FADJvw0

hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man OnPf1Ew

Hmm, I guess they translated Spider-Man's butt perfectly in toy form, even Hasbro Captain Marvel is jealous lol Smile

#Figuarts #Spiderman #Batman #Hasbro #CaptainMarvel

2hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:58 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a very nicely executed and articulated figure for sure.

3hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 pm

doodlehobby

I'm tempted to get an Amazing Yamaguchi figure one day from Kaiyodo. Granted the joints on them may look a little horrific, but the posing on them seem to be very exemplary for the size.

4hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 pm

doodlehobby

I'm tempted to get an Amazing Yamaguchi figure one day from Kaiyodo. Granted the joints on them may look a little horrific, but the posing on them seem to be very exemplary for the size.

5hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:37 am

Adeno

Yeah, Revoltech's design seems to prioritize a character's set of famous poses and they don't do just a generic articulation system for each toy. I like their Revoltech Venom, so huge, so scary, and totally badass! Very Happy

6hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Peaches

Peaches
too funny, love it!

7hasbro - Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Empty Re: Fun with Figuarts Spider-Man Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Not bad, but, I prefer the Mezco, purely for the suit and the seamless look.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum