OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List
HEAD *1

Body*1

leather-like brown jacket*1

brown shirt *1

green combat vest*1

leather-like brown gloves*1

grey military pants*1

dark green combat boots *1

Hand type*6

broken Batman mask*1

movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 1509
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 2259
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 3192
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 4178
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 5174
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 6167
movie-inspired - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire A024 Bane Action Figure 7161

#newproduct #Fire #Bane #movie-inspired #male #villain #Bat

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Simple but very promising set. I do wonder if they wouldn't have done better to use a TBLeague body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
In this case, I gotta agree -- I don't mind the elbow joint, but the shoulder seam is weird and distracting...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
You know, I have no real love for the movie itself, but I freakin loved Tom Hardy's Bane, muffled Winnie the Pooh voice and all. He completely stole the show for me, and all his moments were just spectacular. I agree with the sentiment here that he'd look so much better on a seamless body.

blackpool

blackpool
That's one cool alternative offer for the ones that missed on HT's release (is it just me or some people in china recently found the stash of hot toys molds, it seems like a ton of past HT are being copied and announced in the last 3 weeks)

Watching it closer, there is a strong proportion and anatomy problem between the chest and the arms, I think they modified the chest part of a "standard" muscular body, which makes the arms too short and small in the end (the guy couldn't even scratch his balls right now)

I remember artist Toria Casaro (modernlife) doing a custom headsculpt and chest piece for bane, it might have been copied as well, or at least an attempt to do the same (already on her superb custom I thought the anatomy was getting noticeably wrong)

@reverendspooky I totally agree Hardy's acting of Bane makes the whole movie, apart from him and catwoman I found the movie way under the two others of the trilogy, "Rise" is definitely not powerful enough to be an epilogue after the level of The Dark Knight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum