OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Qin Liangyu (1574–1648) was a Chinese female general best known for defending the Ming dynasty from attacks by the Manchu-led later Jin dynasty in the 17th century. Qin Liangyu's life, along with her weapons and armour, is showcased in a museum in Shizhu County, Chongqing. A statue of her is in the Ganyu Hall of the Shibaozhai in Zhong County (that was preserved during the Three Gorges Project). Together with Hua Mulan, Liang Hongyu and He Yufeng, Qin Liangyu is one of the most well-known female warriors in China.

Product: FENG toys F002 China's female general

Scale: 1/6

No:F002

Metal armour—brass

Product Checklist:
-Headsculpt
-Brass Magnetic bun
-Brass Mask
-Body
-Replacement hand type (3 pairs)

Clothing:
-White inner waistbands
-White Panties
-Flying Fish Suit
-Headscarves.
-Black battle shoes.
-Brass beast head waist buckle
-Two-segment brass belt (2 pieces)
-Embroidered Waist Seal
-Brass wing Helmet
-Total brass General armor (pure copper nail slices, handmade)
-Brass inlaid sheepskin arm
-Black red and gold cloak.

Weapons:
-Metal hook sickle gun
-Metal Sword
-Snake bronze bow.
-Cortical dragon bow and arrow bag
-Arrows (3)
-Metal chopping knife
-Metal Double Hook
-Ground Terrace Base

Accessories:
-Solid wood beam armor bracket
-Solid wood beam-table clutter box
-Ming Territory Map Screen
-Solid wood multi-purpose weapon rack
-Solid wood long weapon weapon frame
-Brass wrench finger
-Waist Bag
-Brass Waist Card

QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620110
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620111
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620112
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620113
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620114
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620115
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620117
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620116
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620118
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620119
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620121
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620120
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620124
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620122
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620123
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620126
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620127
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620125
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620128
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620129
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620130
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620131
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620132
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620133
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620136
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620134
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620135
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620137
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620138
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620139
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620141
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620140
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620142
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620143

#newproduct #FengToys #Chinese #Female #General #QinLiangyu #Historical #military

brassco

brassco
another female Chinese general...

frankly speaking, they all paled in comparison to their western counterparts...

Lin Mae was a disappointment, POPTOYS' General Qi is also a let down...so i hoped this is better.

thks for sharing.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wish it was easier to find these things parted out, as I'd purchase the cloth goods -- and especially that that embroidered under-dress -- in a heartbeat! ETA: the bow and arrows too!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks fine to me, but I really don't know what to expect. I do recall the disappointment with the previous figure of this type. And I was just going to make a joke about that movie with Matt Damon apparently being based on real events... Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Wish it was easier to find these things parted out, as I'd purchase the cloth goods -- and especially that that embroidered under-dress -- in a heartbeat! ETA: the bow and arrows too!

Sadly, I've never seen any of these types of figures broken down. I guess the folks that collect them, must really like them. They're generally pretty pricey, too, so I imagine if this is your area of interest, you're probably going to be less likely to part with elements of it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Toy Anxiety breaks down some from time to time. Monkey Depot too, I think. But they come with many pieces, so it adds up.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Impressive set but it is fantastical. While Qin Liangyu was a real person and occasionally mustered troops and led them to the battle, there is little to suggest she actually commanded troops, participated in the fighting herself, or ever wore armour. The armour depicted here is beautifully executed; it is a mixture of historical and fantastical elements. Lots of accessories all wonderfully detailed.

How much does she cost and who has it for sale?
What were the disappointments with the last one?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Impressive set but it is fantastical. While Qin Liangyu was a real person and occasionally mustered troops and led them to the battle, there is little to suggest she actually commanded troops, participated in the fighting herself, or ever wore armour. The armour depicted here is beautifully executed; it is a mixture of historical and fantastical elements. Lots of accessories all wonderfully detailed.

How much does she cost and who has it for sale?
What were the disappointments with the last one?

Here’s a link for her history:

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/Qin_Liangyu

And another:

https://books.google.com/books?id=jHdsBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT500&lpg=PT500&dq=Qin+Liangyu+armor&source=bl&ots=h6Z2ImaYDP&sig=ACfU3U1I1lLrQU7HvWTYJp2z3yl2fMEIeQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjm_IP0qaPhAhXJo4MKHeEUAmo4ChDoATADegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=Qin%20Liangyu%20armor&f=false

He who dies with the most toys wins!

QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aw, yeah , I figured it was a bit on the fantasy side of things — not an issue for me as I’d been eyeing some of the clothing for more fantastical purposes.

And thanks, guys, I’ll keep an eye out for such items when checking those sites . : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

agentghost

agentghost
brassco wrote:another female Chinese general...

frankly speaking, they all paled in comparison to their western counterparts...

Lin Mae was a disappointment, POPTOYS' General Qi is also a let down...so i hoped this is better.

thks for sharing.

I thought Lin Mae armor was beautiful and the HS is very similar to the real actress

Couldn't comment on General Qi. What problem do you have with Pop Toys General Qi?

agentghost

agentghost
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 0ffe0ed05a227de052c71d466865e8ca

QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 4858cc0c933d93c3145f2aeaa694cd43

Some on hand photo (credit: FigurePhan).  Note that this is with another headsculpt, not the original one

At least this release is more historical than the POPToys one. Back then, female doesn't have huge breastplate like the 3 POPToys figures standing next to her --> totally fantasy-based

brassco

brassco
General Qi is the 2nd one from the left. And i see Lin Mae with a different armor. Why need to change? The HS is the problem!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
QinLiangyu - NEW PRODUCT: FENG TOYS: 1/6 Chinese Female General with Metal Armor (Qin Liangyu) 32620135

Kabal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum