OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Product Review: Vortoys V1011B Women's Shoulder Dress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Pros: Beautiful and elegant design, nice soft material, high heel shoes fit even the removable feet version of TBLeague/Phicen bodies!

Cons: The zipper at the back requires considerable strength to use.

Full Review Here Smile

Product Review: Vortoys V1011B Women's Shoulder Dress 13-end1

Product Review: Vortoys V1011B Women's Shoulder Dress 14-end2

Product Review: Vortoys V1011B Women's Shoulder Dress 15-end3

#vortoys #v1011b #shoulderdress #review #clothing #female #productreview

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look like a nice dress. And judging by her expression, she's delighted with it, too. Thank you for the review, recap, and photos!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. Thanks for sharing. I’m waiting on the red one myself from Timewalker (not sure which of my 30 or so currently nude ladies will get to wear it).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Product Review: Vortoys V1011B Women's Shoulder Dress C8485110

Adeno

Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good. Thanks for sharing. I’m waiting on the red one myself from Timewalker (not sure which of my 30 or so currently nude ladies will get to wear it).

Red's definitely a beautiful color! For some reason, I imagined your little naked ladies having a raffle to see who gets to wear the red dress Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Adeno wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good. Thanks for sharing. I’m waiting on the red one myself from Timewalker (not sure which of my 30 or so currently nude ladies will get to wear it).

Red's definitely a beautiful color! For some reason, I imagined your little naked ladies having a raffle to see who gets to wear the red dress Laughing

Usually it’s a cat-fight Embarassed

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sheesh, Stryker, sounds like you have a whole harem. Good thing your chief (human) wife is so understanding! Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Sheesh, Stryker, sounds like you have a whole harem. Good thing your chief (human) wife is so understanding! Wink

Oh, yeah. My wife’s great. I definitely lucked out when I caught her, that’s for sure. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t tease me relentlessly about my “over-priced Barbies”, or “My Girls” (the mannequins).

But, my naked girls aren’t really out on display; they’re all boxed up waiting for clothes (I just can’t bring myself to display them without something on, however immodest). Problem is, I keep buying new HS (I have some naked men, too), then a body, then I just can’t seem to decide who gets what to wear (and I have a bunch of outfits).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum