OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Science Special Search Team, young YOUKO is the Special Edition YOUKU from BLACK 13 PARK's Otaku Fantasy War Series. Together with previous Fujita-Kun and Baltan figures, they form to become part of Japanese science fiction television series: Ultraman.

The overall face design and painting of the Special Edition YOUKO is according to artist, Shuffle's original cover picture which is based on the first generation Ultraman designs and drawings.

Note: All current pictures of the figure is only 70% completion, hence, actual figure might be different.

Limited Quantity : 66 pcs

Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820110
Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820111
Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820112
Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820115
Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820113
Anime-style - NEW PRODUCT: BLACK 13 PARK: Science Special Search Team - Young YOUKO 32820114

#newproduct #Black13Park #YoungYouko #Anime-style #Sci-Fi #Robot #female

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I totally missed this announcement. I gotta say it is a weird figure. I kinda like the female robot ultraman look buuut the cartoony head with sex doll expression and halloween style ultraman mask don't mesh well... If it wasn't so frikken limited and expensive I would get one for the body then sell the rest

ahbake

I have vague recollections of this... is/was it some anime show?

shazzdan

shazzdan
Well that's not what I expected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum