OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Looks like TBL is fully committed to the 1/12th line; this will be the next one:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 1507410

skywalkersaga

I’m always interested in these for the headsculpts, and will keep an eye out for them parted out later on. : )

Karotte

@Stryker: Thanks for sharing!

But the hs is not attractive to me and the goodies too, so it´s a pass.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Here's another one some of you might be interested in:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 12213611
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 12215010

She's up at a couple sites, but here is the OSK link:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1959

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks better than the 1/6 version to me, but then again I wasn't paying much attention...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, I knew it! And now I want that parted-out body....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
That face looks great, and she will look stunning on the shelf!
Would love to see Lady Bat, too! And Painkiller Jane, Tariah Silver Valkyrie and Arhian City of Horrors. I'd get them all. Rolling Eyes
Can't do that with 1/6 so I'm loving the 1/12 scale for supporting limited funds and space. Smile
Ordered Nancy, too, though. Suspect

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, AerynDiana. Glad you could make it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, AerynDiana. Glad you could make it.
Thank you! I'm liking it! Smile

Karotte

Oh noooo..... Evil or Very Mad I´ll have to buy her... my poor bank-account.

Nekk-ra

BBTS just put 1/12 versions of Skarah Valkyrie and Arhian CoH up for pre-order at $77.99 each. I chose Arhian because she'll make a good companion for Mezco's Conan, but admit Skarah has the prettier face.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&SortOrder=New&Company=245

Diana

Diana
OMGOMG Didn't I call it?? Damn. Both at the same time. That's cruel... Couldn't they have been a month apart at least?

*resist the impulse*

On another note... I'm still waiting for 1/12 Purgatory... Sad

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those both look great! I'm actually kinda tempted as their footwear would solve some of my 1/12 customizing issues. :3

Nekk-ra

Also waiting on mini-'Tori as well. 😞

Skywalkersaga: on the subject of 1/12 footwear? I'm making a FrankenHarley 1/12th (will finish when I figure out where I put SHF Harley) and the high heeled sneakers from the Mezco One:12 fit perfectly on the TBL body and are quite stable.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice to know! Smile

Diana

Diana
I'm definitely getting Skarah and am hoping for Tariah to follow soon.
I think I'll pass on Arhian, just because her hair is too big and her face is... Big Arhian has a little snarl. She looks bada$$. Little Arhian just looks worried or sad.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You are going to have a very nice collection of 1/12 warrior dudes and ladies! Would love to see pics of them all once they are all assembled together. Smile

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:You are going to have a very nice collection of 1/12 warrior dudes and ladies! Would love to see pics of them all once they are all assembled together.  Smile

Oh you bet you'll get pics! Very Happy

But so far it's only Leonidas and Captain Sparta, which... well,... I regret getting the blue version. Even though I do think it's the prettier version of Captain Sparta, the bronze version would have looked better next to Leonidas. -.-

Skarah will look great next o Captain Sparta, also because they have similar Bases. That will be a very nice display. Very Happy
But I think Arhian would pale in comparison, just because that head doesn't work for me as mentioned above. Shame really.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You could always get the Arhian and then swap the head with a parted-out Skarah headsculpt?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nekk-ra wrote:BBTS just put 1/12 versions of Skarah Valkyrie and Arhian CoH up for pre-order at $77.99 each. I chose Arhian because she'll make a good companion for Mezco's Conan, but admit Skarah has the prettier face.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&SortOrder=New&Company=245

BTW, I meant to say thanks for drawing my attention the Mezco Conan....at first I had just presumed he'd be an Arnie one, but then I saw he's a Frank Frazetta Conan which is great. Very Happy

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:You could always get the Arhian and then swap the head with a parted-out Skarah headsculpt?
I will definitely get Skarah, and I wouldn't want to have two. ^^
But... are there any nice female 1/12 head sculpts around...? *looking*

Shocked

Costs as much as a 1/6, but: Shocked

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 S-l50010

Pale though. Arhian won't be pale, but there is yet time. If a decent head emerges I might pick her up once she's out.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for sharing those heads!

And oh... I didn't mean to get two whole figures of the same thing! I meant to get a parted-out Skarah head, OR, as you've just noted, to get a loose head from elsewhere to swap it out. I understand you prob wouldn't want both your figures having the same face, so the latter option would probably be better in that case.

And yes, the prices of certain 1/12 items are one of the reasons I haven't fully embraced that scale, because I always think what I could get with the money in 1/6 instead. Razz

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for sharing those heads!

And oh... I didn't mean to get two whole figures of the same thing! I meant to get a parted-out Skarah head, OR, as you've just noted, to get a loose head from elsewhere to swap it out. I understand you prob wouldn't want both your figures having the same face, so the latter option would probably be better in that case.

And yes, the prices of certain 1/12 items are one of the reasons I haven't fully embraced that scale, because I always think what I could get with the money in 1/6 instead. Razz

I really want all three of those heads, but luckily they are pale and I have no use for that. Laughing

Yeah, I actually find very little for customizing 1/12 that I like the fit of. So I stick to the releases and keep them as they are.
At this point.

Who knows? If I've collected enough TBL 1/12 boxed figures I might start combining, but mostly I'll stick to 1/6 for that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for sharing those heads!

I really want all three of those heads, but luckily they are pale and I have no use for that. Laughing

Yeah, I actually find very little for customizing 1/12 that I like the fit of. So I stick to the releases and keep them as they are.
At this point.

Who knows? If I've collected enough TBL 1/12 boxed figures I might start combining, but mostly I'll stick to 1/6 for that.

Perfectly understandable. My attempts to combine parts with 1/12 stuff over the summer was an utter failure, so I'm not super enthusiastic about myself. I will probably wait a while before trying that again with the smaller scale, and like you, stick to customzing 1/6 for the time being.

Diana

Diana
Hah! 1/12 Vampirella has been announced. OSK have her for PO.

Not my thing, though I'd love that HS and the boots and... does the body look like a mini S33B to anyone else??

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 Vampir10

Nekk-ra

She's a cutie. Still haven't picked up Vampi even though I'm a fan. I like the Gonzales, but dislike permanent sideways glances on my figures, and I can't justify the price tag on the Munro. May get this one instead.

I may have misread their comments, but I'm pretty sure a member or two of the Coffin Comics staff mentioned in one of their recent kickstarters that they had more items with Phicen coming in the near future. Maybe we'll see Lady Death soon in this scale. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the 1/6 version at BBTS when they had her.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I sure would like to know how they managed to get that Vampi outfit done at that scale. When I did my custom one years ago, I couldn’t believe what a pain in the ass it was to make even at 1/6 scale. You’d think something nearly non-existent would be easy to make, but it seems the skimpier the outfit, the bigger the struggle to make.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 3 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aww, she's so cute! And yes, the boots are indeed a good option to have!

Diana

Diana
She IS cute. I’m getting tempted. But I’ll sit on that for a week or two and see whether it fades.
If I was a fan or even knew about and liked the character, I would get her for sure.

That’s what in love about boxed figures in this scale: Twice as affordable. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum