OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Part of the journey is the end.” – Tony Stark

Tony Stark has faced numerous threats since becoming Iron Man, but all the money in the universe can’t bring peace of mind to this billionaire genius after the events Avengers: Infinity War. The invincible Iron Man must now team up with the remaining Avengers to avenge the fallen.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV collectible figure as the first masterpiece from the line-up inspired by this last exciting installment of The Infinity Saga.

Exquisitely crafted based on Tony Stark/Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame, the true-to-movie figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function, intricate design of the Iron Man armor has been faithfully reproduced with red, gold and charcoal grey coloring painted carefully with a metallic appearance, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest, Nano Lightning Refocuser attachable to the back, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands for iconic gestures, character themed figure stand with movie logo.

Last but not least, additional accessories will be coming soon! Fans will surely be amazed by the Iron Man Mark LXXXV collectible figure with its brand new suit and Nano-tech inspired accessories, stay tuned!

Reserve a space in your Avengers: Endgame collection for the latest Iron Man that’s built for the ultimate showdown!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS528D30
PRODUCT NAMEIRON MAN MARK LXXXV
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNANO LIGHTNING REFOCUSER, ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES COMING SOON
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN. ARMOR PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and charcoal gray colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Accessories:
- One (1) Nano Lightning Refocuser
- Specially designed Avengers: Endgame character themed figure stand with movie logo
- *Additional accessories coming soon

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor and talent approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1591
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2262
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3195
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4180
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5176
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6169
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7163
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8155
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9150
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10140
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11142
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12126
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13116
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14106
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1592
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1687
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1778
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1872
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1964
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2058
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21106

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #EndGame #IronMan #TonyStark #male #Marvel #MCU #movie #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very nice and sharp, but that is nothing new. Not being the biggest Avengers fan, I fail to appreciate many of the subtle (and even not so subtle) differences between each successive iteration of the Iron Man suit, so it is difficult to muster up excitement on a personal level. Alex provided me with a chart showing the different variants. And his own working his way to perfection creating, customizing, and kitbashing is to me a much more impressive quest than yet another HT Iron Man.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From Hot Toys:

AVENGERS: ENDGAME– ADDITIONAL ACCESSORY FEATURED IN 1:6 IRON MAN MARK LXXXV COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

We love you 3000.

To celebrate the re-release of Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is excited to reveal the addition accessory specially designed for 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV collectible figure to mark the occasion! Interchangeable on the highly detailed Iron Man figure to recreate the MOMENT, this LED lighted Nano Gauntlet with articulated fingers has taken direct inspiration from the remarkable scene in the movie. Moreover, Hot Toys’ team has greatly improved on head sculpt and characteristic design of the forearm armor to bring in the most true-to-movie details on figure! Check out our ever expanding Marvel Line-up for more!

TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1903
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2363
TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3263

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh I'm getting it now for sure! Just kidding... still haven't seen the movie. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh I'm getting it now for sure! Just kidding... still haven't seen the movie. Smile

What?!

TonyStark - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME IRON MAN MARK LXXXV 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm waiting for it to become available on Prime.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
With Disney + coming I wouldn’t be too sure it will be available on Prime. Disney is pulling all their stuff off of other formats. The way everyone is starting up their own subscription “channels” is going to be annoying. I have no interest in subscribing to 40-50 different channels just to be able to watch certain programs — if anything, it’s probably going to turn out to be a good thing for me, as I’ll stop wasting time on TV and focus more on books.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just to clarify, I meant to rent it via Amazon Prime -- I very much doubt if one of the films from this franchise would ever become free contents on there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum