OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anybody has this figure CAT TOYS CT002 Dark Mourner?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
Can anyone who has this figure tell me if the clothes stain the TPE body? thanks.

anybody has this figure CAT TOYS CT002 Dark Mourner? Ct002

#question

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I have that figure but sorry I don't know, I have never removed her clothing and it's to tight to check.

brassco

brassco
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I have that figure but sorry I don't know, I have never removed her clothing and it's to tight to check.

If you haven't replace her body with seamless one, the stain would not show. I wanted to switch the body, but worry about it. thanks.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Skip the figure.

$ can be better spent.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does have a cool look, I can't blame brassco for looking into upgrading the body (if it needs it). But I don't have the figure, so I can't speak to its quality or functionality.

6anybody has this figure CAT TOYS CT002 Dark Mourner? Empty It does stain... Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:09 am

brassco

brassco
anybody has this figure CAT TOYS CT002 Dark Mourner? IMG_20180421_180341
anybody has this figure CAT TOYS CT002 Dark Mourner? IMG_20180421_180317

I've finally stripped off everything on this figure, and, well, it does stain....now i need to find a suitable body, probably an old one with the right leg fit...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing, brassco!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum