OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
STAR MAN: 1/6 AVENGER Action Figure

Product Name: 1/6 Avenger
Product NO.: MS-005
Product List:

-Emulational head sculpture
-Big chest female body (Soft chest)
-Long sleeved (Red)
-Hat cloak (Red)
-High waist leather shorts (Black)
-Leather boots
-Hair rope*2
-Wristbands*2
-Barcer*2
-Silk socks
-Garters
-Red whip
-Machete
-Leather knife sleeve
-G17 Gun*2
-G17 Gun clip*2
-Natural hand (1 pair)
-Holding hand (1 pair)
-Fist hand(1 pair)
-Hook gun hand(1 pair)

Release Date: Q3 2019

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17500010
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17500210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17500410
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17500610
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17500810
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17501010
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17501210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17501410
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17501710
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17501810
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17502010
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17502210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17502410
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17502610
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) 17503610

#newproduct #StarMan #Avenger #Female #videogame? #fantasy

brassco

brassco
This is finally happening...we will got to see a Chinese Avenger!

This is a trend to follow...use of Chinese actors, if any movie wants to enter the China massive market...

ravrohan

This has the feel of what I'm going for with my next female character, I might actually pick up a complete figure for a change Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Despite the slightly stereotypical look of the outfit (which they at least tried to justify with a bit more cloth and detail), this looks really good.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Yes, please. Her design is killer.

This figure would fit well on modern korean MMORPGs.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, even I like this one! her top is PERFECT for a version of a character I want to do!!! :O

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ravrohan

Anyone have suggestions on places to preorder from? I've only actually gotten things parted out so far. I'm leaning towards Gianttoy.com for the free shipping.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ravrohan wrote:Anyone have suggestions on places to preorder from?  I've only actually gotten things parted out so far.  I'm leaning towards Gianttoy.com for the free shipping.

They’re really good. I had an issue with a product getting lost somewhere in Chinese Customs, and Amelia sent me another one — after giving me a refund! That one also got held up with customs, but she got it straightened out, and it arrived earlier this week (the new World Box A025 narrow shoulder body) after being sent on February 28th. I guess they rearranged their shipping method after that (my order was with their eBay store), but I’ve placed orders thru their site and they usually arrive in two weeks once available. You can buy with confidence from them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For what it's worth, I've only had good experiences with Giantoy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The other option, and it’s $4.00 cheaper, is onesixthkit (also includes shipping).

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN: 1/6 Female Avengers AVENGER Movable (MS-005) (not what you think) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Are those two sellers linked, by any chance?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I would suggest KGHobby. I've purchased from them quite a bit and never had a problem. They respond to any questions fast and send your package quickly. Here's the link if you're interested, already from this figure: https://www.kghobby.com/star-man-ms-005-1-6-avenger-figure/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Are those two sellers linked, by any chance?

No. Kit and his wife are OSK, not sure who (aside from Amelia) runs Giantoy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Are those two sellers linked, by any chance?

No. Kit and his wife are OSK, not sure who (aside from Amelia) runs Giantoy.

Oh, my bad -- I read this early in the morning with bleary eyes. I was thinking of 'onesixthknight' on ebay.... they tend to have almost the exact same offerings as giantoy, so I often wonder.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Giantoy's eBay site is called onesixthworld -- why they change their name on eBay is beyond me -- but when you click on "visit store" you see "Giantoy" in the banner.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Giantoy's eBay site is called onesixthworld -- why they change their name on eBay is beyond me -- but when you click on "visit store" you see "Giantoy" in the banner.

Ah ok -- yeah, it's a bit confusing.

ravrohan

Went with KGhobby, they were cheaper than the other places even with shipping.

agentghost

agentghost
who is this supposed to be? Not the Black Widow right?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
agentghost wrote:who is this supposed to be?  Not the Black Widow right?

Probably some korean MMORPG or mobile game character. Still, it's a pretty neat figure, it's in my "want but can't" list... or at least till I find the cheat code for infinite money in the real life.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Head sculpt looks very good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum