OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: X TOYS: Medieval Weapons: Alloy Spear (Lance) (2 styles) & Aluminum Alloy Shield (4 styles)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

brassco

brassco
will it be weird if the Jean of Arc figure poses with this weapon??

She got a horse anyway...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Why do these look so fake and plastic-y? O.o If it had not said '1/6 scale', I would not have guessed that it was....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, it would be easier to just weather them than to make them from scratch. Smile I still love it when they provide such optional itens (sic!) that allow us to make up the void in our kitbash materials. And I do think Jeanne d'Arc could use one of these.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, GF. And yes, I understand what you mean. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I don't have a use for them but am glad that these kinds of accessories are available.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I just want a 1/6 Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenstein in full jousting attire,
and also a Jocelyn-Shannyn Sossamon to go with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum