OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red storm Rising, photo shoot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:29 pm

peter the painter

outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. 39753008460_c7db1650fc_b102_8232_Large_Moment_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr

outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. 39753008090_b0c4d46ae7_c102_8232_Large_Moment_Large_Moment_Large_Moment (3) by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

Peter.

#modern #military #ww2 #outdoors

2outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another beautiful and dynamic outdoors scene! Thanks for posting, Peter.

3outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:50 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Always love the contrast between the color and b&w photos, too. Nice to see a comparison pic like that so you can really see the details, but the b&w ones always make it seem more real for some reason. Keep 'em coming, Peter.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. C8485110

4outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:46 am

dadrab

dadrab
Man, I'd love to be a squirrel living in your garden. Some seriously awesome stuff going on back there.

Well done, Peter.

5outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:33 am

ostfront43

ostfront43
What an action packed photo!

6outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

peter the painter

dadrab wrote:Man, I'd love to be a squirrel living in your garden. Some seriously awesome stuff going on back there.

Well done, Peter.

Thanks for your comments guys, we don't get squirrels in our garden Ed, we are too far from the countryside, but we do get the odd fox sometimes, even had the Desert one in there once.

Cheers,

Peter.

7outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 pm

dadrab

dadrab
peter the painter wrote:...even had the Desert one in there once.

Clever, indeed. Smile

If you ever make it to Georgia, USA, you have to come by my place. I can stand at my backyard gate in the mornings this time of year and count five or six of the little critters at almost any time. They love our yard...damnit.

8outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 am

peter the painter

dadrab wrote:
peter the painter wrote:...even had the Desert one in there once.

Clever, indeed. Smile

If you ever make it to Georgia, USA, you have to come by my place. I can stand at my backyard gate in the mornings this time of year and count five or six of the little critters at almost any time. They love our yard...damnit.

That sounds great, I would love to see them, we have Red ones away in the countryside but they are quite rare,
I'm not far from the coast so most of our wildlife sightings tend to be seals, wading birds and the odd beached whale.

Cheers,

Peter.

9outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Yes!! Love the Eastern Front scene! Great figures and setup, not to mention the 251!

My dream is to have a cultivated and controlled outdoor environment just like yours (and EgonZinc over at OSW) to set up scenes like this. Or maybe a giant indoor diorama, but my partner would definitely throw me out if I did that! Sad

10outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Peter,
As always, I love your work. I'm curious about the tree, is it real? If so, what is it ( if you know ) the scale of the bark is right on the money. I have about 17 acres to play on, surrounded by about 1000 of farm land and woods ( I have a strip that dips into the middle of it ). There is a great spot where the creek has exposed the shale underneath that I want to shoot this year. If the beaver don't choose that site to build. ( it's optimal for their needs )

11outdoors - Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Empty Re: Red storm Rising, photo shoot. Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 pm

peter the painter

[quote="Pontiacivan"]Peter,
As always, I love your work. I'm curious about the tree, is it real? If so, what is it ( if you know ) the scale of the bark is right on the money. I have about 17 acres to play on, surrounded by about 1000 of farm land and woods ( I have a strip that dips into the middle of it ). There is a great spot where the creek has exposed the shale underneath that I want to shoot this year. If the beaver don't choose that site to build. ( it's optimal for their needs )[/quote

Hey Pontiacivan! what with Ed's squirrels and your beavers, all that wildlife on your doorsteps is making me feel quite envious. Regarding the tree trunk it's a branch from an Elder tree that grows at the bottom of my garden, just stuck it into the ground, I chose it for it's interesting texture.

Cheers,

Peter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum