OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRODUCT INFORMATION:

-Rooted female head sculpt
-Skintone: pale (S07 Phicen)
-Packaging

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C 47201912
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C 47201911
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C 47201910
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C 48201910

#newproduct #CATToys #Female #headsculpt #accessory

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Damn, I liked this expression. Gonna get me one of those for a biker figure.
Would be a cool face for a Kitana figure too... I might get more than one...

ravrohan

I like the angry face.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A bit anime for my personal taste, but still beautiful.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Oh yeah! Gonna have to get one of these for sure!

Delanie

Delanie
I'm wondering if the long haired one could work as an open eyed version of Ceres, no tomorrow?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I'm wondering if the long haired one could work as an open eyed version of Ceres, no tomorrow?

While the face shape isn't the same, if you wanted to just replace the head altogether with this one, I don't see why it wouldn't work in that regard.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C C8485110

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i'm going to be the one to say this looks like a clone of a FG sculpt, namely from the tuxedo lingerie sets. though this one looks to be very watered down and cheap. easy pass for me.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
These are indeed the same mold from those old FGC sculpts as Cobratrooper11 said. FGC and Cat Toys are the same company. Thought most already knew that.

They've rehashed this sculpt several times. Also available with some recently released military sets.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:These are indeed the same mold from those old FGC sculpts as Cobratrooper11 said.  FGC and Cat Toys are the same company.  Thought most already knew that.  

They've rehashed this sculpt several times.  Also available with some recently released military sets.

I thought this looked familiar, thanks for clarifying. I have the FGC of this sculpt from a few years back when it was comparable to Phicen’s original darker Suntan.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
While I have no use for this particular headsculpt, I do like the stylized look of it. But then I am fine with stylization and even prefer it to hyper-realism at times. My only stipulation is that I like figures to 'match' each other. So in order for me to use a headsculpt like this, it would need to be alongside others of similarly stylized appearance.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, the last few Cat Toys sculpts all look a little too similar (but sadly not similar enough to be alternate sculpts for the same character) for my taste. It's nice that it's compatible for a TBL pale body though (if true).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's the Flirty Girl head sculpt that came out 3 years ago.

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C F110

Definitely the same head, as PerfectFigureToys pointed out, but now made for the Pale body. Mine is on one of the early Phicen (pre-TBLeague) Suntan bodies (very dark compared to the current models).

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C _dsc3138
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female Headsculpt (3 Styles) CT019A, B, C _dsc3139

Andrew

Andrew
It was a nice sculpt for the time. Most other producers are trying to replicate skin texturing now, even the 3rd party heads now. This waxy texture can be a little un-nerving.

I love the maid outfit, Stryker.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum