OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Specifications:.
1. Smiling Head Sculpture
2. Ordinary head carving
3. element 2
4. Red Short T-shirt*1
5. Green Short T-shirt*1
6. Stripe T-shirt*1
7. Sandy pants*1
8. Striped pants*1
9. coat *1
10. Dermal Belt*1
11. Slant package*1
12. watch *1
13. Hollow handshake * 1 pair
14. Semi-handshake * 1 pair
15. Iron sheet hand * 1 pair
16. Shoes*1 pair

Estimated 4th Qrtr 2019

Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201910
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201912
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201911
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201914
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201913
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201915
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201916
Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) 49201917

#newproduct #BBK #SheldonCooper #BigBangTheory #male #TVShow #Sitcom

shazzdan

shazzdan
Not sure about the head sculpts. The smiling one kinda resembles Jim Parsons.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't watch this show, but I know enough to think the head sculpts are quite a bit off (the smiling one a little less so). And I think they take a risk making both of them overly emotive. That said, I suspect diehard fans might still go for this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The most irritating character on that show, but somehow he gets all the attention.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sitcom - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 scale The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Action Figure (BBK06) C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Giraffe neck totally accurate!
The smile looks a bit too "Grinch", but yes i see the likeness.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
interesting...i agree about the head being funky to all hell. but i really wonder if these will get made though...awfully risky to call it "The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper". they could potentially be incurring some legal issues especially given how popular it was/is. also, we cant just have him. we will need the rest of the guys for sure, especially because of how much they play off of each other.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Looks only slightly less horrific than it did in pics I glanced at on FB.

CHEERS!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing . Great Figure. Maybe for my Fantasy collection as Sherldor Level 60 Wizard ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum