OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
More than just Tony Stark’s best friend, Rhodey is a highly decorated combat pilot and a member of the Avengers. Finally comfortable wearing the War Machine armor built by Stark tech, he will need his entire military arsenal to take on the threat looming in the cosmic shadows. Surviving after the events of Avengers: Infinity War, he has to place his trust in his fellow heroes to save the world.

Hot Toys is extremely thrilled today to introduce the 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure from the epic screenplay Avengers: Endgame. Specially crafted in diecast material, the true-to-movie collectible figure is beautifully designed with impressive detailing based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Endgame. The weaponized War Machine figure with highly noticeable visual upgrade features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt and a helmet head with LED light-up function, armor suits painted in grayish black and silver with white decals, LED light-up Arc Reactor on chest and repuslors on palms, an articulated back-mounted machine gun, and a specially designed movie themed figure stand!

Defend the Earth from world conqueror Thanos with the newest War Machine armor!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS530D31
PRODUCT NAMEWAR MACHINE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESGRAYISH BLACK AND SILVER COLORED ARMOR WITH WHITE DECALS ON THE STREAMLINE ARMOR DESIGN, AN ARTICULATED BACK-MOUNTED MACHINE GUN
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:

The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Grayish black and silver colored armor with white decals on the streamline armor design
- LED- lighted hexagon-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun

Accessories:
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1605
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2274
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3206
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4191
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5187
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6180
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7173
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8163
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9157
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10146
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11148
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12132
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13122
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14111
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15102
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1691
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1782
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1876
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1967
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2061
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21108

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #Endgame #WarMachine #male #Marvel #MCU #movie #comicbook

MerylAkiba

Weapons: - One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun  

One. okay...Back cannon? Check! Where are the other guns? Arm machine guns, that sweet Gatling cannon, missle launchers, a riot stick?
I had to rewatch the trailer. This looks like the War Machine with Ant-man scene where their helmets are flipped on. I wonder if they will make the War Machine that Rocket was riding on in the trailer? That is what I want for Christmas.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, pretty lame “accessories” considering this is retailed at $369.00 USD!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

MerylAkiba

The knee joint splitting into sections like that bugs me a little.  The figure feels akin to a 1.5 version of the Mark II from AoU. I skipped the Civil War version because of Infinity War, and I saw the Titan Hero Series figure for War Machine in EndGame and I liked that he looked akin to a tank.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was actually looking forward to being able to add a Don Cheadle to the shelves, but that price, for what little you get -- just so they can add a couple die-cast pieces is too insane.

How big's your yacht have to be, Howard?!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME WAR MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not even considering this, but then again my passion for this sort of thing has always been at a middling level at best. If it came with a full Don Cheadle head, I might have been interested in that, although at this point I am sick and tired of hearing him say "balls" on that show he was on with Veronica Mars, something that has unfortunately (if unreasonably) depreciated my estimation of him as an actor. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm not even considering this, but then again my passion for this sort of thing has always been at a middling level at best. If it came with a full Don Cheadle head, I might have been interested in that, although at this point I am sick and tired of hearing him say "balls" on that show he was on with Veronica Mars, something that has unfortunately (if unreasonably) depreciated my estimation of him as an actor. Smile

I've never seen the show myself; so I'm glad I missed it. I think he's been sorely misused in this Marvel franchise -- so I'm hoping he finally gets the screen time he deserves (but I kind of doubt it; it'll probably still be IM, Thor, CA & BW -- and now the over-powered and all-too-perfect CM).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum