OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Elsa Foxfinger

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elsa Foxfinger Empty Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Eph


Hi Friends, I lost my Paswort.... again Laughing  So now Ephiane is Eph.

A little Revival of the Hobbit, Halfling, Kender..... one of that little fantasy Folk. Many Thanks for that Face App Idea. I love it !

Thanks for watching

Elsa Foxfinger 00210
Elsa Foxfinger 00310
Elsa Foxfinger 36bp4q10
Elsa Foxfinger L3qnek10

Elsa Foxfinger Cvapxq10
Elsa Foxfinger C692ci11

Elsa Foxfinger L4tfjq10
Elsa Foxfinger 310
Elsa Foxfinger 1710


Elsa Foxfinger 00311

Elsa Foxfinger P1080211
Elsa Foxfinger P1080511


Elsa Foxfinger 00410


Elsa Foxfinger Sbeog310

2Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Andrew

Andrew
awesome post. I always enjoyed your photos


_________________
"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

3Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great images, and great use of FaceApp. Is the guy with the big nose a modified Tom Cruise? Smile Glad you've made your way back -- we were getting worried about you.


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

4Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glad to see these again. And love the new updates.

Ephi, let me get together with GubernatorFan and we’ll see if we can’t get you a new password for your original account.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Elsa Foxfinger Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

5Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Ephi, let me get together with GubernatorFan and we’ll see if we can’t get you a new password for your original account.

Unless Stryker figures out a way, I am afraid we don't have access to members' password information -- for security/privacy reasons. However, if you haven't done so already, you should see if there is some sort of "Forgot Password" or "Password Reset" automated procedure when you try to sign in.


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

6Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Excellent work, as always!

7Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
What fun! A quest with this character promises to be uplifting!
I loved it!

8Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:47 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really love her, and the smiling photos with the FaceApp are so perfect, and add a lot of personality. And your outdoor photos are always so stunning. You really are somewhere that's so ideal for these types of fantasy pics. I want to know more about this spot too, which especially looks like it's constructed out of real stone.

Elsa Foxfinger L4tfjq10


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
http://reverendspooky.com

9Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:40 pm

MerylAkiba

MerylAkiba
Your last image Elsa starting on an adventure and the one where Elsa is taking a nap reminded me of the song from "Flight of the Doves"


10Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:58 pm

ravrohan


She looks great, what was the body on her?

11Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Eph


Andrew wrote:awesome post. I always enjoyed your photos

Thank You, Andrew

GubernatorFan wrote:Great images, and great use of FaceApp. Is the guy with the big nose a modified Tom Cruise? Smile Glad you've made your way back -- we were getting worried about you.

Thanks, Gub. I´m fine. Tom Cruise  Laughing a sculpt of him don´t need a nose Modification  Very Happy The Dwarf Character is many  Years Old... i think it was a Sculpt of  the Young green Goblin Actor.

Stryker2011 wrote:Glad to see these again. And love the new updates.


Ephi, let me get together with GubernatorFan and we’ll see if we can’t get you a new password for your original account.

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Excellent work, as always!  

Thanks Friend. Not necassary. I can comment the Artwork here again and post my Stuff, all i need.

Pontiacivan wrote:What fun! A quest with this character promises to be uplifting!

I loved it!

Thanks Ponti. I wish i had Time to do more D&D Stuff



ReverendSpooky wrote:Really love her, and the smiling photos with the FaceApp are so perfect, and add a lot of personality.  And your outdoor photos are always so stunning.  You really are somewhere that's so ideal for these types of fantasy pics.  I want to know more about this spot too, which especially looks like it's constructed out of real stone.

Elsa Foxfinger L4tfjq10

Thanks Reverend, that are real stones. Shame on me i used this background for other Fantasy settings too. But it´s to much much work to build more than One of this.

MerylAkiba wrote:Your last image Elsa starting on an adventure and the one where Elsa is taking a nap reminded me of the song from "Flight of the Doves"


Ahh, is that Gealic ? Love that Style of music. It´s so relaxing. Thanks.


ravrohan wrote:She looks great, what was the body on her?

Thanks, Rav. That is a obitsu body. Fine Figures and not to expensive. As i did this Hobbit figure, there are no others options for a small 1:6 figure. Meanwhile there are many Bodys in that Size. The little Wolverine Girl ?

12Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Eph wrote:Thanks, Gub. I´m fine. Tom Cruise  Laughing a sculpt of him don´t need a nose modification  Very Happy The Dwarf Character is many  Years Old... i think it was a Sculpt of  the Young green Goblin Actor.

Ah... I'll never think of James Franco the same way again LOL


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

13Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:43 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sorry I missed these earlier, they are delightful pics! And I love this cute character! Very Happy


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

14Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Peaches

Peaches
So cute! I love these characters!

15Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:02 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool photos!


_________________
Elsa Foxfinger 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

16Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
great figures and photos. Thanks for mentioning Faceapp...I just tried this on some of mine and it's amazing...even adds beards to them! Which is great for turning figures into SF ones hahah. I tried it on my wife too. Made her smile for once lol and then my son pointed out the aging filter didn't make a difference Laughing Laughing

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

17Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Wed May 01, 2019 9:23 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:great figures and photos. Thanks for mentioning Faceapp...I just tried this on some of mine and it's amazing...even adds beards to them! Which is great for turning figures into SF ones hahah. I tried it on my wife too. Made her smile for once lol and then my son pointed out the aging filter didn't make a difference Laughing Laughing

That's cold! Did he go to bed without supper for that comment? Razz


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Elsa Foxfinger Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

18Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Thu May 02, 2019 4:53 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ahhh the shot of her smiling whilst crouching is so cute!
She’s definitely one of my favourites from your merry band of rogues. :3


_________________
- - lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk - -
http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

19Elsa Foxfinger Empty Re: Elsa Foxfinger on Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:
Eph wrote:Thanks, Gub. I´m fine. Tom Cruise  Laughing a sculpt of him don´t need a nose modification  Very Happy The Dwarf Character is many  Years Old... i think it was a Sculpt of  the Young green Goblin Actor.

Ah... I'll never think of James Franco the same way again LOL

That´s a very nice Sculpt, i see the Franco Sculpt in some of Your great pictures to. Not expensive and a great HS.

skywalkersaga wrote:Sorry I missed these earlier, they are delightful pics! And I love this cute character! Very Happy

Thanks, i like that little natural born Thief fantasy races, to.

Peaches wrote:So cute!  I love these characters!

Thank You, Peaches.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool photos!

Thank You, the new face App really works on her.

lurpdog101 wrote:great figures and photos. Thanks for mentioning Faceapp...I just tried this on some of mine and it's amazing...even adds beards to them! Which is great for turning figures into SF ones hahah. I tried it on my wife too. Made her smile for once lol and then my son pointed out the aging filter didn't make a difference Laughing Laughing

Thank You, Lurpdog. Tell him the Ogre comes to undutiful Kids  Laughing

Lynkhart wrote:Ahhh the shot of her smiling whilst crouching is so cute!
She’s definitely one of my favourites from your merry band of rogues. :3


Thank You, that Obitsu Bodys are not bad for posing. I think You use one at Your Dog

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum