OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22375510

STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - Katenis KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition

Product Code SA0035
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Katenis KATNISS EVERDEEN event dolls include:
- 1/6 movable body, height approx. 30 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Achieving the role of JENNIFER LAWRENCE in the movie "Hunger Games"
- A Kateness head carving accessory with a meticulous facial expression and delicate skin:
1. 6 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 hand palm with natural hands
- 1 pair of hand palms that can hold bows and arrows
- 1 right hand holding up 3 fingers
- 1 right hand holding the flag of the rebel army
3. Clothing:
- 1 set of black battlefield armor (front/rear)
- 1 mocking bird badge
- 1 black arm guard
- 1 black leggings
- 1 pair of black leather shoes
4. Other accessories:
- 1 bow
- 6 arrows (2x red, 2x yellow, 2x gray)
- 1 pair of wings (with magnet)
- 1 quiver
- 1 rebel flag
5. Doll bracket with ground (bendable)
Date of sale: Season 3, 2019
** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.
The Hunger Games TM & (C) 2019 Lionsgate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
(C) 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22375710
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22375910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22380110
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22380310
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22380510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22380710
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22380910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22381110
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22381310
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22381410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22381610

movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22451410

STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - Katenis KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Red Edition Product Code SA0035S

Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Katenis 2.0 (Red Edition) KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 (RED ARMOR) Event Dolls include:
- 1/6 movable body, height approx. 30 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Achieving the role of JENNIFER LAWRENCE in the movie "Hunger Games 3"
- A Kateness head carving accessory with a meticulous facial expression and delicate skin:
1. 6 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 hand palm with natural hands
- 1 pair of hand palms that can hold bows and arrows
- 1 right hand holding up 3 fingers
- 1 right hand holding the flag of the rebel army
3. Clothing:
- 1 set of red battlefield armor (front/rear)
- 1 red mocking bird badge
- 1 red arm guard
- 1 red leggings
- 1 pair of red shoes
4. Other accessories:
- 1 red bow
- 6 arrows (2x red, 2x yellow, 2x gray)
- 1 pair of red wings (with magnet)
- 1 red arrow
- 1 rebel flag
5. Doll bracket with ground (bendable)
Date of sale: Season 3, 2019
** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

The Hunger Games TM & (C) 2019 Lionsgate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.

(c) 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22451610
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22451810
movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) 22452010

#newproduct #StarAce #KatnissEverdeen #female #movie #HungerGames

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've never been too much of a fan of this franchise to begin with, but I picked up one of the previous head sculpts as a reasonably close likeness. Not sure I can say as much for this one.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmm....yeah, this seems a bit lackluster to me. Not even just the headsculpt, but the outfit as well. Something about the design and the material doesn't sit right and looks too stiff for the scale.

And I'm not a huge fan of these films either, but I do like Jennifer Lawrence in other stuff, so it's more frustrating in a general sense that this one is kinda 'off'. There are 'knock off' heads of her out there that look much nicer.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated info...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Was the Black version just added? I had only seen the red one before...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Was the Black version just added? I had only seen the red one before...

Yep. New info.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: 1/6 "Hunger Games" - KATNISS EVERDEEN 2.0 Normal Edition & Red Edition (Updated Info) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks for the new info Stryker, the black version looks way better to my eyes (may be because details don't pop out as much as on the red)

While it's not very original I really like the work done on the hair, it reminds me of threezero's daenerys, the mix of sculpted and real hair is often a big fail, so congratz for doing it all rooted!

My big let down is one more time we get an archer figure that cannot take a proper archer pose... quite problematic!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, I agree, the black version looks much better! The likeness may not be perfect, but I think it just feels overall more suited to the black outfit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum