OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“This is going to work, Steve.” – Black Widow

After the events of Avengers: Infinity War, half of the population disappeared in the universe. As one of the most compelling characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Widow’s hand-to-hand deadly combat skills are unmatched. Teaming up with Captain America, this master spy can’t quit at the moment, especially since the Avengers’ next mission appears to be an incredibly impossible one.

Tomorrow, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame will be arriving at worldwide theatres! Given unprecedented popularity of the character, Hot Toys is elated to present this talented assassin and founding member of the Avengers – Black Widow in 1/6th scale collectible figure!

Delicately crafted based on the appearance of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in the movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and beautifully braided hair sculpture in her distinctive color, tactical battle suit styled with red markings, highly detailed weapons including articulated pistols, batons and a movie-themed figure stand with an interchangeable graphic card.

Display the Black Widow figure alongside with other Avengers: Endgame members! This will sure to be something that you do not want to miss!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS533
PRODUCT NAMEBLACK WIDOW
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESREDDISH BROWN HAIR SCULPTURE WITH BRAIDED HAIR STYLE, ONE-PIECE JUMPSUIT WITH SHOULDER ARMOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY YULLI

The 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Avengers: Endgame
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Highly detailed reddish brown hair sculpture of Black Widow with braided hair style
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable black color gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pistols
- One (1) pair of hands for holding batons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) black-colored one-piece jumpsuit with shoulder armor
- One (1) pair of red and black-colored wrist guards with Widow’s Bite bracelets
- One (1) black-colored belt with pistol holsters on thighs
- One (1) pair of black-colored platform boots

Weapons:
- One (1) long baton
- Two (2) short batons
- Two (2) articulated pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) non-detachable baton backpack with two (2) baton handles
- One (1) specially designed graphic card with character icon
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So young Lee
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1700
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2285
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3222
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4199
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5194
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6187
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7180
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8169
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9163
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10152
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11154
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12138
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13128
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14117
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15107
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16101
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1786
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1880
hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1971

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #Endgame #BlackWidow #female #comicbook #movie #Marvel #MCU

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A little divided on this one (not that I need another Black Widow for my own collection), though I do kinda like the different look -- even as I suspect the sculpted braid will be trouble, even if made from softish plastic.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the likeness to Scarlett, but I’m disappointed that HT seems to be moving backwards — no rooted hair? Seriously. At this price point, it should be a given that these things look like “real” miniature people; plastic hair screams “toy” to me. Maybe it’s a cost-cutting measure, or maybe they’re listening to all the whiners who don’t want to collect “Barbie’s”.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

hottoys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME BLACK WIDOW 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

brassco

brassco
I think i will collect this...for memory...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the likeness to Scarlett, but I’m disappointed that HT seems to be moving backwards — no rooted hair? Seriously. At this price point, it should be a given that these things look like “real” miniature people; plastic hair screams “toy” to me. Maybe it’s a cost-cutting measure, or maybe they’re listening to all the whiners who don’t want to collect “Barbie’s”.

I hope they are doing it just as a cost-cutting measure (and maybe they don't want frizzy hair getting out of control), but even so I don't like it very much either.

MerylAkiba

I might get this entire figure for the head sculpt. WS is my favorite, followed by IM2, AOU outfit was okay, but her continuous zipper collar bugged me. Imagine a zipper grazing  the back of the neck akin to a dull saw. I only missed out on the Avengers version but manage to get the Chitauri staff weapon and skipped IW version. I did not know her left ear has several earrings

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I might get this one, she looks great!

scalawag

scalawag
Nice head sculpt apart from the hair...... buts its just another one of those HT franchise figures again.
If the hair is to cut costs, then I think HT are really having an even bigger laugh at the expense of their customers.  The price that these cost I would think that they could take a little hit in profit to provide more realistic hair, but what do I know.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum