OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition)

As we eagerly watch to see who will sit the Iron Thron in the final season of HBO’s hit series Game of Thrones, Threezero invites you to celebrate with us all that it is at least certainly not Joffrey Baratheon!

Our officially licensed Game of Thrones series of 1/6 scale collectible figures continues with King Joffrey Baratheon, which will be available for pre-order on 29 April, 9:00am HKT at https://www.threezerohk.com – priced at $178 USD / 1385 HKD / 1190 RMB with worldwide shipping included.

Threezero will also offer a Deluxe Edition that includes Joffrey’s sword “Widow’s Wail,” half of the two swords reforged from the melted down blade of Ned Stark’s greatsword “Ice.” The “Widow’s Wail” sword and scabbard accessory will be exclusive to the Deluxe Edition, and priced at $188 USD / 1465 HKD / 1260 RMB with worldwide shipping included.

1/6 Game of Thrones King Joffrey Baratheon collectible details:

11.5 inches (~29cm) custom designed action figure body
Realistic head sculpt capturing the likeness of actor Jack Gleeson
Interchangeable hair with Crown
Intricately tailored cloth tunic
Royal sash
Black trousers
Boots
Belt
Hip quiver
Exchangeable hands
1 pair of fists
1 pair relaxed
2 pairs opened
Weapon:
Crossbow
Arrows (x5)
The estimated shipping date: 4th quarter 2019
Price Includes WORLDWIDE Shipping via courier
All unpaid orders would be canceled after the sale
Orders are not transferable to third parties

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj10
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj12
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj11
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj13
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj14
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj15
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj16
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj17
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj18
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj20
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) Got_kj19

Deluxe version additional accessories:
* "Widow's Wail" sword and scabbard.

gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) 18483510
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) 18483610
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) 18483710
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) 18483910
gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) 18484110

#newproduct #ThreeZero #Joffrey #male #GameofThrones #TVshow #Fantasy #King

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What if the Night King brings back Joffrey as zombie form and puts him on the Iron Throne? Anyway, enough beef with the description...

I was looking at it on BBTS and thought it was impressive, but that there was something a little off in the face, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Are the eyes not quite deep or large enough? Is the head not quite the right shape? The puffy sculpted hair doesn't help, and if they went with that, they should probably have had an alternative hair sculpt to fit the crown a little better. But from certain angles it looks almost perfect, and the rest of the set seems great.

PitViper

PitViper
I think the head fails to reveal the wickedness of the character. Just my $0.02.

brassco

brassco
someone get this to make the special effects of this character coughing out blood and die horribly...

blackpool

blackpool
PitViper wrote:I think the head fails to reveal the wickedness of the character.  Just my $0.02.

Exactly what I thought, he is just missing his sadistic eyes and grin... I'm not sure I will grab this one, it'sa not cool from threezero to jump from one season to another like that, we'll never get a clean and coherent line up...

Another small critic for threezero even if I like their production a lot, it's their "deluxe" variants... Joffrey's deluxe version only includes a sword... Brienne deluxe version is only including a cloak...
In the X-files franchise both Mulder and Scully have a deluxe version as well, only including an additional trench coat... This is definitely weaaaaaaaaaak to make a "deluxe" version, or they might need to rethink their concept of luxury lmao

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated with new images of the Deluxe Version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

gameofthrones - NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 1/6 scale Game of Thrones – King Joffrey Baratheon (Standard edition) & (Deluxe Edition) (UPDATED) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot Stryker!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum