OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for feedback on e-retailer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for feedback on e-retailer Empty Looking for feedback on e-retailer Fri May 03, 2019 11:32 am

PitViper

PitViper
Hi there guys,

Was wondering if anyone can provide feedback on Big Bad Toy Store. I found a figure there that has sold out in all of my other usual stores and the price is quite good, but I've never ordered from BBTS and I'd like to know if they're reliable. Please post your intel. Thanks!

2Looking for feedback on e-retailer Empty Re: Looking for feedback on e-retailer Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 am

blackpool

blackpool
They are indeed very reliable, I ordered more than a dozen of times through them and they are real professional, from the labelled packaging to the protections and customer service, that's high level. Their prices are very reasonable, and the shipping delays are very cool (except if there is post office problem, but that is out of their control)

The only detail you might not want to miss is about import taxes and customs.

As a well established business they declare the real value of your parcel (surely for insurance reasons), but depending on the country you live in, you might have to pay some heavy import tax (that's the main reason why I buy everything from them except the big expensive hot toys figs, import tax killed me once, not twice lmao)

3Looking for feedback on e-retailer Empty Re: Looking for feedback on e-retailer Fri May 03, 2019 11:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BBTS is excellent and reliable. I don't know for sure, but since you are in PR, hopefully no import tax. They have $4 flat rate shipping, which hopefully would apply to PR, too (but again, not sure).

4Looking for feedback on e-retailer Empty Re: Looking for feedback on e-retailer Fri May 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They are very trustworthy... and only 30 miles from my house. Man, I wish they had a retail store! If you choose $4.00 shipping, which I would think you’d be able to get, be prepared for a bit of a wait. The last time I ordered from them it took ten days — and as I said, I’m 30 miles away.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Looking for feedback on e-retailer C8485110

5Looking for feedback on e-retailer Empty Re: Looking for feedback on e-retailer Sat May 04, 2019 4:54 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I can't recommend them enough. Great customer service and have never had a problem with them for all the many many years I dealt with them. AA++

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum