OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 04, 2019 7:00 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I got this today and I'm pretty happy with it. I did go in a different direction by using knee armor, leg armor, and belt. I also used an extra Thor hammer and went with a TBL head.  The armor that came with this is actually metal and quite heavy.
Enjoy the picture.

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 47722874772_da845e1317_zDSC06449 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 33898174668_5fdcb6722f_zDSC06448 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 47722874932_c174b21410_zDSC06447 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 33898174788_bb4493243b_zDSC06446 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 47722875082_72af0b2a86_zDSC06445 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand 33898174878_95b383b60d_zDSC06444 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks like a good companion piece with Thor. Nice additions to the outfit. They're both showing the same amount of skin, which is unusual in the comic-book world, but works great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

3ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, Stryker. Maybe she can be considered Thor's wife Sif arming up for the job. Smile Nice figure either way.

4ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 04, 2019 11:11 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Lightning Warrior looks great! Thanks for sharing.

5ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 am

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking figure and looks great next to Thor!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

6ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Fri May 10, 2019 10:32 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks like a good companion piece with Thor. Nice additions to the outfit. They're both showing the same amount of skin, which is unusual in the comic-book world, but works great.

She does scream WARRIOR.
GubernatorFan wrote:Good point, Stryker. Maybe she can be considered Thor's wife Sif arming up for the job. Smile Nice figure either way.

Thanks bro. I'll have fun thinking of a back story for her.
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Lightning Warrior looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. She was fun to put together. The pants were a pain though.
lurpdog101 wrote: nice looking figure and looks great next to Thor!

Thanks.

7ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 11, 2019 12:49 am

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks like a good companion piece with Thor. Nice additions to the outfit. They're both showing the same amount of skin, which is unusual in the comic-book world, but works great.

i would have choose not to put on the black singlet, just the chest armor...wonder how it looks...

nice figure you have got!

8ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 11, 2019 10:03 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:

i would have choose not to put on the black singlet, just the chest armor...wonder how it looks...

Thanks. If you get her, I would love to see your take. Do you have her coming?

AFM

9ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 11, 2019 9:53 pm

brassco

brassco
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
brassco wrote:

AFM

yes, already here. But recently, i'm in the process of moving house. So most of my new purchases i chose to remain them in their boxes.

10ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 11, 2019 11:25 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
brassco wrote:

AFM

yes, already here. But recently, i'm in the process of moving house. So most of my new purchases i chose to remain them in their boxes.
I look forward to seeing her.

11ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Fri May 24, 2019 8:57 pm

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Really cool bash u got there. I'm seriously thinking on buying this set. Is this the original head or is it TBLeague Skarah's HS?

12ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand Empty Re: ACPLAY Lightning Warrior in hand on Sat May 25, 2019 10:22 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
FreakinLobster wrote:Really cool bash u got there. I'm seriously thinking on buying this set. Is this the original head or is it TBLeague Skarah's HS?

It's the TBLeague Skarah's HS. The one it came with was not gad at all. I just like this head better. She had the three braid in the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum