OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 22383610

TBLeague : Cleopatra Queen of Egypt 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Item No: PL2019-138
Bar Code: 0 614614 988748

For more than 300 years, Cleopatra's family ruled Egypt. She was born the third child of King Ptolemy XII in 69 BC. Her name meant "glory of the father". At only 18 years old, Cleopatra became Queen of Egypt and was noble as Eager to take advantage of Julius Caesar's, Cleopatra had herself smuggled secretly into the palace rolled up in a carpet. She became Caesar's mistress, and nine months after their first meeting, in 47 BC, Cleopatra Gave birth to their son, nicknamed Caesarion. But it was Mark Antony who actually captivated her heart and for whom she truly fell in love with. Her legacy survives in numerous works of art and the many dramatizations of her story in literature and other media, Including this astonishing 1/6th scale action figure.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 pair x flat feet
5) 1 pair x high-heel feet
6) 1 x neck armor
7) 1 x chest guard
Cool 1 x headwear
9) 1 x skirt
10) 1 x armlet
11) 1 x small snakelike ribbon worn around the arm
12) 1 x long snakelike ribbon worn around the leg
13) 1 pair x forearm armors
14) 1 pair x anklets
15) 1 x scepter
16) 1 x Egyptian crook
17) 1 x Egyptian flail
18) 1 x thong
19) 1 x Sphinx
20) 1 x cobra
21) 1 x base

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.03kg
Measurements: 24.5cm * 14cm * 38.0cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 9.3kg
Measurements: 51cm * 29.5cm * 40.5cm

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 1708
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 2294
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 3230
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 4207
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 5202
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 6195
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 7187
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 8176
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 9169
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 10157
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 11158
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 12142
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 13132
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 14119
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Cleopatra - CLEOPATRA / Cleopatra Mobile Puppet PL2019-138 15110

#newproduct #TBLeague #Cleopatra #historical-fantasy #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a visually-striking set that would make many people happy, as long as they can appreciate it in itself, or for the glorious comic-style (ARH) invention that it is. But as usual, it rubs me the wrong way that they are slapping the name of a historical character (actually there were at least a dozen Hellenistic queens bearing this name) on something that would look fantastical in any place or time. Apart from the cobra, the only things that are quite realistic are her crook and flail scepters (and perhaps some of the bracelets); the sphinx is a little off (even for the Greco-Roman period), although I still kinda like it. The outfit is pure fantasy, with the crown and collar very loosely reinterpreted from conventional ancient Egyptian regalia.

PitViper

PitViper
I agree with GF: totally inaccurate from a historical perspective. However I must say this is the best looking female nude body I've seen. The proportions are muscular and yet voluptuous. With a repaint that head could easily be used for a military bash.

I'd really like a loose nude one, but I'm sure the price will be off-the-wall...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:I agree with GF: totally inaccurate from a historical perspective.  However I must say this is the best looking female nude body I've seen.  The proportions are muscular and yet voluptuous.  With a repaint that head could easily be used for a military bash. I'd really like a loose nude one, but I'm sure the price will be off-the-wall...

Several places break these sets down, as I'm sure you know. Isn't this the existing muscular body (S23?)?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She does look good but not my cup of tea.

brassco

brassco
are they using the Vampirella HS?? anyway i got a feeling that my Egyptian harem is growing...

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the idea of an Egyptian harem. This figure isn't much good for anything else.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
brassco wrote:are they using the Vampirella HS?? anyway i got a feeling that my Egyptian harem is growing...

Holy crap, I was getting a hunch that this HS was looking familiar. It is the asian Vampirella's HS.

Welp... as always, TBLeague being TBLeague, draining one's money. I dug this figure but I'm a little afraid this low part, the one in front of the legs is a bit stiff, a plastic piece not that flexible. Wish they went with a cloth piece. Either way, I liked this design, MMORPG-esque.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm sorry, I just can't help but lol @ the translation of 'mobile puppet' Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah it looks nice, but as everyone is agreeing, pure fantasy stuff as usual from TBL. I like this one more than the last Egyptian Anck Su Namun set they did though even if that was less 'fantastic' ( the Coco Austin 'Cleo' set doesn't count because that's in a world of it's very own, obviously  Very Happy ). It does look like a standard S23 muscular body on this, you can find those separately easily and cheaply  enough if you want one (got about five of them myself).

Are those relaxed hands a new design? I like those, but probably only because they make a change from the norm. Still don't like those 'gun hand' action pose hands, though - I'll never warm to those.

EDIT: The head looks more like a remix of the Lady Bat head than anything, to me. The promo pics, anyway.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Now that you mention it, the "relaxed" hands to appear to be a new design -- or in any case different from the usual ones that come with the base bodies.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great observation, GeeWilikers! I really love that relaxed hand design as well! Can think of several figures I’d love to use it on.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum