OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In this last installment of the Infinity Saga, Marvel Studios has taken fans on a remarkable journey about friendship, team work and setting aside differences to overcome obstacle. Our beloved super heroes understand how fragile the reality is, and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Among all the outfits and weapons designed, the new Avengers Team Suit had drawn intense attention from fans and audiences shortly after the release of the movie trailer in the early stage. Today, the mystery behind this new suit has finally been unraveled in theaters! Hot Toys is very pleased to present the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure that captures Tony Stark in this brilliant tech suit with the most up-to-dated details.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the portrayal of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Tony’s face, a newly painted interchangeable head sculpt, a meticulously tailored Team Suit outfit with Avengers’ logo on the chest, a battered Iron Man Mark L helmet and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

Your Marvel collection wouldn’t be complete without this special Tony Stark collectible figure.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS537
PRODUCT NAMETONY STARK (TEAM SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED HELMETED HEAD SCULPT WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION (BATTERY OPERATED), A BATTLE DAMAGED IRON MAN MARK L MASK
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:

The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark in Team Suit in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- One (1) newly painted interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored Avengers Team suit in multiple shades of gray color and red trims with Avengers emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of white boots

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Iron Man Mark L mask
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1790
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2298
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3234
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4213
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5205
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6198
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7190
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8180
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9172
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10159
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11160
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12144
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13134
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14120
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15111
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16104
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1791
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1882
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1973
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2066
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21112

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #EndGame #TonyStark #male #movie #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a nice figure with a nice suit and a very nice head sculpt. And almost no accessories to speak of (technically just that damaged Iron Man mask)... at what is bound to be an excessive price. I like it, but it is difficult to get excited over yet another one. Then again, I have not yet seen the movie...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No spoilers people!

But I’m with you. As much as I like RDJ, this is what the 5th or 6th HS, with just another outfit. HT is really boring me with 90% of their rehash figures. So far the only figure announced from this line I’ve preordered is Nebula, because she hasn’t been done, and should have been done long before this. They need more variety to say the least.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME TONY STARK (TEAM SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m not super familiar with every franchise or ‘line’ that HT does, as until I joined this forum I only ever paid attention to the (very few) Star Wars figures that I have been interested in owning. And while the SW figures often do have ‘multiples’, it tends to be just the ‘deluxe’ vs. ‘regular’ sort of thing. Whereas, it seems like certain comic book movie/superhero figures end up with a gazillion different versions. Some of that seems simply down to the fact that there’s been SO many of those movies, but then you also seem to get multiple versions of the same character for each movie, just with different armour or outfit. I feel like such an outside observer when it comes to this subject, but those are just my observations.

And re: the pricing of Hot Toys — I do agree they are crazy expensive, but again, I haven’t been around long enough to have noticed any changes in prices. Hot Toys have always been insanely expensive to my eyes ( and budget), so much so that I agonised over getting my first HT figures, and could only do it via a very spread out payment plan. I’d never have gone for just a random figure at that price — I only did so because I desperately wanted a high quality 1/6 version of that character. What I’m trying to say is that, yes, HT figures are almost prohibitively expensive, but since they (and the even pricier aftermarket Sideshow stuff!) were my introductions to high-end 1/6 figures, I just presumed this was just ‘how it was’. For a while I just figured HT prices were the norm, so when I saw other types of figures for much less, they seemed much more ‘affordable’ by comparison.

This isn’t a defense of Hot Toys’ prices, but just an explanation of why some people ( like myself) might at times put up with it. When it’s the first thing you encounter, and/or you only want a couple of very particular characters at most, you may not even notice a ‘lack of accessories’. You just want a figure with a nice outfit and quality headsculpt.

But yes, the above figure does seem rather basic, especially for the likely price.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum