OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Info from onesixthkit.com:

Part List:

1. Blue Sweatshirt x 1pcs
2. Red Half sleeve coat x 1pcs
3. Gloves x 1pair
4. Plaid casual pants x1pcs
5. Casual sandals x1pair
6. Fake belly x1pcs
7. Soda x2pcs
8. Beer x2pcs
9. Controller x1pcs
10. Watch x1pcs
11. Fat Vikings head sculpt x 1pcs ***Head sculpt come painted, they show only a blank sculpt picture right now, by placing the deposit you agree to accept the head sculpt whatever it looks like finally*** AGAIN PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PULL THE TRIGGER***
12. Sunglasses for Vikings x 1pcs
13. Fat male action figure(world box AT018)

game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure 28cc4810
game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure Wo-00411
game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure Fat_vi10
game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure Wo-00412
game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure Wo-00410

#newproduct #WooToys #FatViking #movie-based #Thunder #male #End #Game

brassco

brassco
hey! that's the FAT THOR!!!!

shazzdan

shazzdan
It says he has a fake belly but they are also using a fat figure. If they are using an AT018, they shouldn't need a fake belly. In any case he looks pretty cool.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL... I wish they had waited to show the fully painted head sculpt. But I kinda love this. Even the parts I hate -- like the crocs (has there ever been uglier footwear!? -- yeah, I suppose it is comfy). Between the size and the selection of items, this seemingly silly set could add quite a lot to our kitbashing/customizing potential.

blackpool

blackpool
That might be my very first Thor!

Just for the parts and clothing items this set is super cool!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:That might be my very first Thor! Just for the parts and clothing items this set is super cool!

LOL... come to think of it, why don't you have a Thor already!? French hatred of Vikings? Wink

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:
LOL... come to think of it, why don't you have a Thor already!? French hatred of Vikings? Wink

Hahaha it could, they invaded us so many times lol

I just passed on many versions, I guess reading too many reviews so there was always a detail I hoped better in the next version, but he is on my list (like so many lmao)

And since I just had an offer from a friend that is selling his hot toys batman and alfred and armory under 350$, Thor might wait a bit more... I usually don't go too much DC but the Nolan Batman is one of the very few figures I really regret I didn't buy soooo...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Hahaha it could, they invaded us so many times lol

I just passed on many versions, I guess reading too many reviews so there was always a detail I hoped better in the next version, but he is on my list (like so many lmao)

And since I just had an offer from a friend that is selling his hot toys batman and alfred and armory under 350$, Thor might wait a bit more... I usually don't go too much DC but the Nolan Batman is one of the very few figures I really regret I didn't buy soooo...

I suppose it makes sense, although the older they get, the more expensive and harder to find -- even if you were to pick up just the head sculpt and kitbash the rest. Of course, with the head sculpts, there are third party options, although they do seem to be a little bit more off than the HT.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Head sculpt revealed:

game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure 1574ed10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

game - NEW PRODUCT: WOO!Toys WO-004 1/6 Scale Fat Vikings Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not too bad -- I came across it yesterday, but wasn't sure whether it was pre- or post-blur, so I didn't want to advertise it lest it was outdated info. Of course I would have preferred rooted hair (and beard?). If Chris Hemsworth ever plays Moses (or Herakles or Gilgamesh), this is what he's going to look like. I was already sold on the set, whatever the head. When I say "sold," I mean I like it, not sure if and when I'll buy it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum