OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14394910

TOYSEIIKI 1/6 Seven Mortal Sins - Satan Action Figure
Sin 七つの大罪 - サタン
Item No: TS01
Bar Code: 4580687050018

Company Profile-
TOYSEIIKI was founded in 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. It as an integration of R&D, production and sales primary focuses on the category of Action Figure. Taking advantage of the high quality and abundant anime manga resources of Japan and PHICEN's popular seamless bodies, TOYSEIIKI aims To present clients with all kinds of lifelike action figures.

The company's description of the company's TOYSEIIKI was established in Tokyo, Japan in 2017.
アニメやのアニメや漫画の人気キャラクターをPHICEN社のシームレス movable technology いて, リアルなシームレスアクションフィギュアを planning, opening, selling toys メーカです.

Product Prototype-
Representing Wrath, Satan is a fiery, red-headed Demon Lord whose main task is to judge the souls of the dead at the threshold of the Gates to Hell, and sentence the deserving to eternal damnation. While she has a hair-trigger temper, She also has a sense of honor and a love for cute and innocent things; for this reason she is especially fond of Beelzebub. She uses an ax in combat and has armies from all over the world serving as her followers.

キャラクター绍介 <br /> The third sin, the wrath of the のの王.
えるような えるような えるような い髪 に に に 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 露出 い
Hell's threshold guardian, the soul of the dead, and the task of judging the blasphemy.
The good personality is ridiculous and ridiculous.
その为,同じ魔王のベルゼバブを特に溺爱している.
The army's convictions in the world will continue to be strong and strong.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt ( with a pair of horns on the head)
2) 1 x 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves
4) 1 x bikini style battle top
5) 1 x bikini style battle bottom
6) 1 x belt
7) 1 x armor on the right side of waist
Cool 1 pair x forearm armors
9) 1 pair x leg armors
10) 1 x armor for the right thigh
11) 1 pair x ankle armors with bat's wing decorations
12) 1 pair x overknee leather stockings
13) 1 pair x short socks
14) 1 x cape
15) 1 pair x shoes
16) 1 x axe
17) 1 x display base and stand

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.54kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 11cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 10.46kg
Measurements: 50cm * 36.7cm * 40.5cm

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14395210
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14395410
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14395710
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14400010
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14400310
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14400610
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14400910
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14401010
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14401310
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14401610
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14401710
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14402010
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14402210
SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 14402310

#newproduct #ToySeiiki #Satan #female #SinSevenSin #Anime-style #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I suppose it's only fair. First God was a woman, now Satan. I kid, of course... Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
What does it mean when the lekku are pointing up like these?

brassco

brassco
Right up my alley...
Another figure by Toyseiiki after One Piece's Rebecca.
Not my favourite character though. ..
And I believed that's horns on her head. ..

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:What does it mean when the lekku are pointing up like these?

Hmmm... horny? (pun intended) Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, shazzdan... I think when a creature w/ lekku is aroused they might stroke their own lekku (akin to someone absentmindedly playing with their own hair). In addition to communicating via signals, lekku can also transmit pleasure.

Don't ask me how I know this.... Very Happy

And brassco, I immediately thought of you when I saw it.  ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
You just made me learn a new word thanks friends, I had to google "lekku", I finally know what you're talking about lmao

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:You just made me learn a new word thanks friends, I had to google "lekku", I finally know what you're talking about lmao

Check out Ephiane's Twi'lek thread. That's where the whole thing started.

desertdragon

desertdragon
I just recently received this - I was very curious about this piece as it represents a sort of hybrid between a 'traditional' TBLeague figure (it's pretty much a TBL custom piece commissioned by ToySeiki ) and an anime style PVC figure... the body is seamless with TBL's ubiquitous steel armature, while the head is PVC with cast hair in the traditional anime style. I think the combination works reasonably well, given the relative simplicity of her costume, and of course you gain the flexibility to pose her, which is very rarely an option with typical PVC pieces that are not specifically designed as action figures... I think the only real issue with her is the price - at over $200, you seem to be paying some premium, possibly for the custom (I think?) body and head... But overall, especially if you are a fan of the character, this is a beautiful and well executed figure as you would expect from TBLeague, and one I am more than happy to add to my collection...

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 Satan_10

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 Satan_11

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 Satan_14

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 Satan_13

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 Satan_12

JohnByng

I too had to look up Lekku. I have previously seen images of Japanese male demons with what I assumed were horns but they are the same thing as some Star Wars characters have? Presumably they are a Japanese mythological item that George Lucas borrowed?

Thanks Shazdan for introducing me to something new!

As for the figure, it looks well don and I am sure will be a big seller, but it is too cartoony for me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great looking figure, DD. And gorgeous photos and presentation. I don't actually have a problem with the Anime style of heads myself, as I used to assemble 1/8 scale resin models years ago, but the ability to pose them with the TBL bodies would be great. Nicely done, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SinSevenSin - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 Anime "Sin Seven Sins" - Satan TS01 C8485110

brassco

brassco
very nice pictures as usual, DD! I wished the HS uses rooted hair, it will make me want to collect it.

JohnByng

brassco wrote:very nice pictures as usual, DD! I wished the HS uses rooted hair, it will make me want to collect it.

I suspect rooted hair would not capture the particular style of the anime original. They usually have impossible hairdos that defy gravity!

Diana

Diana
Absolutely not my genre, but definitely gorgeous, especially when photographed like THAT! Wink

I hope that TBL bodies will be the new PVC. Cause... why NOT?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stunning photography as always! Smile I don't mind stylized heads or figures either myself, though I'm admittedly not really familiar with this particular character. The only thing I'm not so keen on are the ginormous anime boobs, lol, but I'm guessing that is just how the character is. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I just can't muster any excitement for stylized heads (for me sixth scale is all about getting as much realism as possible, and I just don't look for anime characters), dragon's photography is gorgeous as ever, and the product itself seems great at depicting what it aims to depict.

pani

What body type is this using? are the head and outfit removable?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum