OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Order link:

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/truscale-millennium-falcon-main-cargo-hold-diorama-for-ikea-besta-stuva-or-stand-alone/

I figured I'd post this here since it isn't a mass-produced product. For those who don't know JazzInc (JazzIncDioramas.com) -- he is a member of the Sideshow Freaks board and a customizer who specializes in highly-detailed diorama displays -- primarily for 1/6 Star Wars figures. Anyway, on to the details...

Work In Progress:

Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen18
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen13
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen14
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen16
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen17
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Screen15

And the final piece:

Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Falcon10
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Falcon11
Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Falcon12

Full specs and ordering details, including payment plans, are available through the link above. His pieces are generally made to exact PO numbers, so if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to order. His work is phenomenal, and you can see some of the other projects on his site that he's done in the past.

Truly remarkable piece of craftsmanship (as are all of his projects).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Indeed, this looks excellent. Perhaps even more so than some of his earlier projects, and they were impressive enough. You can also look him up on youtube, where he previews his products and provides step by step demonstrations of how they are to be put together. If I remember correctly, I customized my reconstituted HT Vaders to bring out the translucent amber lenses following his video tutorial.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Very nice!

CHEERS!

scalawag

scalawag
This looks great.

Paul

Peaches

Peaches
Oh damn! Seriously, damn! I want, I can't spend! LOL

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
jazz mentioned that this piece is going to be sectional, so the configuration can be however you want, plus he’s planning to make the other side of the room, where Han was sitting at the nav computer, which can the be added to this piece.

Custom by JazzIncDioramas: 1/6 TruScale Millennium Falcon Main Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta, Stuva or Stand Alone Bnp4ba10

blackpool

blackpool
I think I just had a diorama orgasm Shocked

Truly impressive, it's been a while I follow this guy on instagram and his creations are always stunning!
Thanks a lot for sharing these in all their glory Stryker!

Peaches

Peaches
You ARE getting this, Stryker, right? Someone has to!!!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
God, I’d love to, Peaches. But, even with the payment plan, I think it’s a bit out of reach. This Jabba project is costing me some serious money already, and I haven’t even gotten to the point of building the cabinet — the glass alone is going to probably be well above this piece. Then I’ve been picking up miscellaneous characters to put in it on top of that. I hope someone does get it. It’s beautiful— and the fact he’s going to make additional pieces to add on to it, makes even more cool.

blackpool

blackpool
"It belongs in a museum!" as Dr Jones would say lol

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Absolutely gorgeous! Would of course love some SW dio's someday, when I have a more permanent/longterm living situation....and also more funds, lol.

Thank you for sharing though, as I wouldn't have known of this person before, nor would have seen this awesome creation!

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

shazzdan

shazzdan
I have mixed thoughts about this. The diorama itself is absolutely gorgeous and a worthy tribute to the franchise but most of the fun with this hobby is putting these dioramas together ourselves. Look at how much enjoyment we are getting by simply watching Stryker build his throne room. The idea of buying something like this ready-made out of the box takes away all of the fun and sense of achievement.

I don't have the interest or the finances to buy this. Personally I'd rather see a "behind-the scenes" discussion of how this project came together; not just the end result. It would also boost sales because it shows potential buyers how much work went into it and helps them appreciate why its price is so high.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures , thanks for showing. Stryker, You need the falcon seating area in 1:1 for Your Man Cave Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Great Pictures , thanks for showing. Stryker, You need the falcon seating area in 1:1 for Your Man Cave Laughing

That would be awesome, wouldn’t it! If only I had the room...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum