OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SASKIA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SASKIA Empty SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 8:57 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Sharing an old custom with parts from different places :
SASKIA WNqMGVc
SASKIA Hnsd3nL
SASKIA ZVKvzF1
SASKIA SvtB7qD
SASKIA Favp3sl
SASKIA AGUhhhc
SASKIA OCmL870
SASKIA HcYzmma
SASKIA FnsnmXR
SASKIA Dpmk8TT
SASKIA ZUWikIM
SASKIA IcqXgWF
SASKIA 3Oolo3t

In case anyone was wondering where the "Orge arms" came from :
SASKIA C0Sm8El
SASKIA CRa6F0w

Thanks for dropping by !

2SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 am

blackpool

blackpool
Stunning work!!! Really superb custom, the choice of colors for the mecha parts, the weathering, and that base!!!! Added to this, while I'm not familiar with the source material I understand the XXL gloves concept, but they look way better on your 1/6 figure than on the original figma, the oversized concept is preserved but the general proportions are much more interesting and cool on your figure!

Thanks for sharing!

3SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 9:31 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent. Looks amazing. Great details on everything, including that base. Awesome stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SASKIA Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

4SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 10:47 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I knew a girl named Saskia a long time ago, but she was nothing like this! Very cool custom figure/character, and nicely presented, too.

5SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 2:41 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very unique style, and I like the various parts you've used. The headsculpt is quite striking. Also, purple is my fave colour, so I automatically like the arms/gloves, lol. And to top it off, your photography and poses are also really well done!

Do you mind me asking what body you used for it?

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

6SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Mon May 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Hey, do they make those in human size? I wanta punch my hubby (just for fun, honest!!! LOL) Looks cool, would really love a pair fir real Razz

7SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Tue May 21, 2019 8:18 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Bash and Light Effects ! I like the little hoses. Looks like someone think about the function of these gloves. For powerful movement of mass weight Hydraulic is better than electric, i think

8SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
blackpool wrote:Stunning work!!! Really superb custom, the choice of colors for the mecha parts, the weathering, and that base!!!! Added to this, while I'm not familiar with the source material I understand the XXL gloves concept, but they look way better on your 1/6 figure than on the original figma, the oversized concept is preserved but the general proportions are much more interesting and cool on your figure!
Thanks for sharing!
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent. Looks amazing. Great details on everything, including that base. Awesome stuff.
Ephiane wrote:Great Bash and Light Effects ! I like the little hoses. Looks like someone think about the function of these gloves. For powerful movement of mass weight Hydraulic is better than electric, i think
GubernatorFan wrote:I knew a girl named Saskia a long time ago, but she was nothing like this! Very cool custom figure/character, and nicely presented, too.

Thanks guys ! Smile
Agreed that the proportions now are a bit more realistic with a 1/6 scale figure as opposed to the original figure it was meant to be used for.
The smaller details I added were to try and add as much realism as possible and glad it worked out !

skywalkersaga wrote:Very unique style, and I like the various parts you've used. The headsculpt is quite striking. Also, purple is my fave colour, so I automatically like the arms/gloves, lol. And to top it off, your photography and poses are also really well done!
Do you mind me asking what body you used for it?
Thanks sky and absolutely no problem at all - this is the body I used (in Pale) labelled as custom female body (no brand):
SASKIA M47hsT5

Peaches wrote:Hey, do they make those in human size?  I wanta punch my hubby (just for fun, honest!!! LOL)  Looks cool, would really love a pair fir real Razz
Yes they do actually (sort of anyways) :  Shocked
SASKIA YfVAjtw

9SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Wed May 22, 2019 5:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A meat tenderizer Infinity Gauntlet?! That’s hilarious!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SASKIA Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

10SASKIA Empty Re: SASKIA on Wed May 22, 2019 7:02 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, I really hope Peaches isn’t going to punch her hubby with a meat tenderizer... Laughing

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum