OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar

Head sculpt and neck collar in picture included, except the box

Important things repeat 3 times - No Box No Box No Box

collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20126
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20127
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20128
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20129
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20130
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20131
collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar Qqo20113

#newproduct #Eleven #Ben2.0 #Bat #movie-based #male #headsculpt #collar #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad. the collar is a nice touch.

blackpool

blackpool
Nice one, he'll be missed, they just announced Robert Pattinson as the new batman... Shocked

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:Nice one, he'll be missed, they just announced Robert Pattinson as the new batman... Shocked

LOL, wtf..... Shocked

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Nice one, he'll be missed, they just announced Robert Pattinson as the new batman... Shocked

Seriously?!

I’m out.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
yeah yeah I'm serious, the internet is on fire since they announced that... Apparently it was him or Aaron Taylor Johnson or Nicholas Hoult. I'd rather take back george Clooney but that's just me Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm the odd one out in that I actually rather liked Christian Bale [in terms of the more 'recent' ish Batmans...Batmen?? lol], but I guess I'd take any of them over this particular new annoucement. O.o

Reminds me, I met Adam West in an elevator once. :'D

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Adam West was a really cool guy, wasn't he. I met him and Burt Ward when I was a little kid. They were in costume, and just the nicest guys.

I liked the first Bale Batman the best. Great overall movie. Ledger was about the only good thing about the second one -- too long. And the third one was just boring and mostly forgettable. I wasn't a big fan of the Affleck Batman -- maybe because I hated the outfit -- "Fatman" is what he should have been called; I get they were going for the Miller-esque look, but it still sucked imho. But so far, apart from Adam West's wonderfully campy Batman -- the only good one to me has been Keaton. Much like Sean Connery as James Bond -- everyone else is just second best, etc.

collar - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven 1/6 Scale Ben 2.0 head sculpt reissue with collar C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not sure I would warm easily to anyone new playing Batman... but Robert Pattison!?? Not that the others blackpool mentioned sounded promising either -- although at least Nicholas Hoult is reasonably likeable. Christian Bale worked pretty well, and after all these movies we're used to him. Maybe they could have brought him back, although I'd have loved to role to stick to Ben for awhile longer.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Adam West was a really cool guy, wasn't he. I met him and Burt Ward when I was a little kid. They were in costume, and just the nicest guys.

Aw, that's awesome! Smile My husband had similar experience as a kid meeting David Prowse in Darth Vader suit.... made a huge impression on him...and I'm not jealous at all or anything! ;D  

But yeah, Adam West was lovely. He was there for a comic-con and was staying in the same hotel as my friend and I. I think he was pleasantly surprised/bemused that youngin's such as ourselves knew who he was. :')

Stryker2011 wrote:I liked the first Bale Batman the best. Great overall movie. Ledger was about the only good thing about the second one -- too long. And the third one was just boring and mostly forgettable.

Admittedly, I only ever saw the first two, and I agree. My fondness for those films is mainly for the overall noirish mood/style, and for the actors in it. Liam Neeson, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger.... all faves. And since Ledger's death I actually found it hard to watch any of the subsequent Batman films at all. Sad

Stryker2011 wrote:
I wasn't a big fan of the Affleck Batman -- maybe because I hated the outfit -- "Fatman" is what he should have been called; I get they were going for the Miller-esque look, but it still sucked imho. But so far, apart from Adam West's wonderfully campy Batman -- the only good one to me has been Keaton. Much like Sean Connery as James Bond -- everyone else is just second best, etc.

That's understandable. I can't comment on the Affleck version because I didn't see those movies, but, with the exception of the Bale/Nolan films --- which, as I noted above, I appreciated moreso for the visual style and actors, etc --- I am also partial to a more campy Batman. Very Happy

And GF, I agree... I do like Nicholas Hoult as an actor, but even he would have been kinda 'wtf' as Batman to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, to be fair to Pattinson... when Michael Keaton was announced as Batman way back in the Dark Ages, everyone was pretty much like "WTF?! A comedic actor playing Batman! This is going to suck!" And it didn't. Same can be said for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Everyone complained about the casting choice until they saw her in BVS and she turned out to be the best thing about that movie -- and her stand alone was awesome. But, I'm still finding it hard to believe about RP -- too metrosexual for my tastes as Batman.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, of course, sometimes actors can surprise you! And maybe so in this case, too, who knows. I'm definitely not, like, upset about it or anything, more just... very surprised/bemused, lol.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't care enough to be upset. But I don't get it as casting. Admittedly I'm not a fan of the actor (I never warmed up to the overhyped vampire thing, and I was "Team Jacob" anyway LOL), although I'm sure he can deliver more likeable performances (though not judging by the one film he played in that I remember that was not part of that series) or is a nice guy. He just doesn't seem the Bruce Wayne/Batman type -- even if actors are supposed to mold themselves into a role; so I suppose it remains to be seen.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it's hard to say yet. It might depend on the angle they take with it as well.

And lol, if only we could erase the Twilight franchise forever from our minds...sadly it spawned other monstrosities, such as the whole '50 Shades of Grey' thing. [barf!]

Though, thanks to Rifftrax, I shall forever think of this scene whenever I see Mr. Pattinson:

Laughing Razz

blackpool

blackpool
I really liked the Nolan trilogy on my side, the last part being a bit "rewritten" after Heath Ledger tragic death, he was supposed to be part of the grand final, Bane was a second choice made quite in the rush (for the fans, the Joker actually mentions the context of the third movie while he is questioned by batman at the police station)

As I saw the first batman on big screen when I was only 9, Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson will forever stay batman and joker in my heart, but Bale and Ledger made a great work on the two characters.

I liked the acting of Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne, and I was a huge fan of this new outfit that is much closer to the "dark knight" original look (the legendary comic book by Frank Miller). ABove all I had great expectations when he was announced as the director of the next batman, he's really talented at making serious dark movies, it could have been awesome... If I remember well after the producers changed their mind which upset Affleck to the point of dropping the character, sad...

What I fear with Pattinson is that they go for a younger batman, and I find this character more realistic and credible when he is over 40, rather than a teenager like spiderman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum