OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“We’re going to be okay. You can rest now” – Pepper Potts

Wearing the Rescue Suit designed by Tony Stark, Pepper Potts joined the Earth Mightiest Heroes in the final battle against Thanos and his army in Avengers: Endgame. Originally working as Tony Stark’s personal assistant, Pepper brought balance and order to Tony’s messy daily life, and subsequently became his love interest. Now, the wife of the super hero will strive to protect world order in her own sophisticated suit of armors.

Revealing one of the most popular characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Rescue collectible figure as a new addition to the Avengers: Endgame lineup!

Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the highly-accurate figure is crafted based on Gwyneth Paltrow’s big screen appearance as Pepper Potts/Rescue from the movie. Featuring two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted head sculpt with removable mask and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function, skillfully applied metallic lavender blue, champagne gold and silver colored armor, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, iconic weapons including a long drone and a short drone to recreate the fight scene alongside Iron Man and The Avengers, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands for different gestures, and a dynamic themed figure stand.

Enrich your Avengers: Endgame collection with this truly impressive Rescue collectible figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS538D32
PRODUCT NAMERESCUE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESMETALLIC LAVENDER BLUE, CHAMPAGNE GOLD AND SILVER COLORED PAINTING ON THE SLEEK AND STREAMLINE RESCUE SUIT DESIGN, LONG DRONE, SHORT DRONE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Rescue Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Rescue suit in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic lavender blue, champagne gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Rescue suit design
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Accessories:
- One (1) long drone
- One (1) short drone
- One (1) real-like thrust fire effect accessory (attachable to short drone)
- Specially designed Avengers: Endgame character themed dynamic figure stand with movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young Lee
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2021

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1793
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2300
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3236
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4215
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5206
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6200
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7193
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8183
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9174
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10161
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11161
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12145
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13135
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14121
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15112
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16105
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1794
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1883
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1974
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2067
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21113
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22100

#newproduct #HotToys #Rescue #PepperPotts #Avengers #EndGame #armour #female #movie #Marvel #MCU

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is beautifully designed, no doubt. Maybe because I still haven't seen the film, it looks a little abstract (CGI) to me -- maybe because of the "unusual" choice of color scheme and perhaps overly slim proportions. But it is probably faithful to the source material.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've gotten so used to seeing Shovelchop's version, that this one does look sort of overly-streamlined in comparison. But yeah, since I haven't seen the film, I really can't truly say. It does look nicely made, though. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like it. As most of us are aware — what you see in the behind-the-scenes is almost NEVER what ends up on screen. This looks like the “figure” seen on screen. Everything gets so steam-lined, it’s often difficult to imagine a real human could even fit in these things. That said, I’m a little bummed we didn’t get a full reveal Gwyneth head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aw, yeah, it wasn't really a dig at this figure, rather meant to be a compliment to Shovelchop's work. :')

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! $407 USD???!!!! No f’ing way! These prices are disgusting. Apparently Hot Toys is pricing these things for celebrities only.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Whoooa, that is nuts! :O

brassco

brassco
I would buy if this is a wearable version...I think there's a Iron Heart wearable version released before, not by HT though.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Well that looks very cool but I can't afford her.

doodlehobby

This looks really, really nice. So very tempted to get her just for the look alone. I don't know why, but it makes me think about Priss' hardsuit from Bubblegum Crisis. I would have a lot of fun imaging Priss in this suit kicking Boomer butt! LOL.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Received this from Australia today (Popcultcha) was selling these for half the original cost due to new "battery laws" Down Under, so I managed to snag her for $222.72 USD with shipping. Haven't messed with all the accessories, but it's a pretty cool figure, and the revealed face sculpt is better in hand than what I've seen in the promos (but the hair is still that odd "gold metallic" that HT seems to use for "blonde"). Quick pic.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3730

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice catch, Mark.

csyeung

csyeung
Nice grab Mark! I really like the colors on this piece!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc02815
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME RESCUE (PEPPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc02814

brassco

brassco
Nice acquisition. I love a good deal!

Still waiting for a wearable armor though.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Amazing price! ..congrats!

I picked this up some time ago from Toys Wonderland for about $274.00 USD which i considered to be a steal, especially since the shipping was low, and zero import fee.

It is one of those figures that looks so much better in person than it does in the photo's. The figure simply does not appear to photograph well.

Popcultcha are good, but via Popcultcha i would have been hit with a 30% import fee, which would have taken the Popcultcha low price to about the same as what i paid via Toys Wonderland

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

suo76

Stryker2011 wrote:Received this from Australia today (Popcultcha) was selling these for half the original cost due to new "battery laws" Down Under, so I managed to snag her for $222.72 USD with shipping. Haven't messed with all the accessories, but it's a pretty cool figure, and the revealed face sculpt is better in hand than what I've seen in the promos (but the hair is still that odd "gold metallic" that HT seems to use for "blonde"). Quick pic.

Thanks for pointing me that way, they still have some available for that price. Was always thinking if I should buy one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, for a nearly $400 figure, that’s a pretty sweet deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum