OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broly's Package! Despair of the Legendary Super Warrior!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

I made this thing as a stress relief for a terrible thing that USPS did to my package today. Boxes of Broly, Gogeta, and War Machine MK4 were badly damaged despite being well packed by the seller.

Fortunately the only things that were damaged were War Machine's blast effects. I'm a magnet for bad things, oh well.

#Figuarts #Broly #Dragonball #Super #USPS

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sorry to hear about your package — but your video was funny (or is it sad). I received a damaged box the other day from UPS, luckily none of the contents were hurt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

figuarts - Broly's Package! Despair of the Legendary Super Warrior! C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this makes perfect sense as stress relief. Sorry for what happened with your package, but happy to hear that most of it was ultimately unscathed. And I will always think of you as Broly now. Muscles, hair, and all... Smile

Adeno

Thanks hehe!

Hmm muscles and hair... I've lost those a long time ago, I'm just like that War Machine box, damaged goods lol Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Adeno wrote:Thanks hehe!

Hmm muscles and hair... I've lost those a long time ago, I'm just like that War Machine box, damaged goods lol Smile

Happens to all of us, Brother.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

figuarts - Broly's Package! Despair of the Legendary Super Warrior! C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum