OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MeiMei the Monster Hunter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 6:06 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
MeiMei's out to avenge her baby sister who was killed by monsters.
She's vowed to hunt them down and kill 'em all with no quarter given and no mercy shown.
MeiMei the Monster Hunter AkLG9rh
MeiMei the Monster Hunter RMrRTIz

Kits :
- HT Alice weapons harness and weapons.
- Super MCToys Wanda Stealth Set
MeiMei the Monster Hunter I8W7oyy

Bling :
- Used a chain as a belt to define her shape at the waist a bit better.
- Ammo clip thigh strap
MeiMei the Monster Hunter UOAUSOb

Bling :
- Piercings
- Chains
-Necklace and pendant
MeiMei the Monster Hunter JQ9qBYy
MeiMei the Monster Hunter Eve8Qw7

Bling :
- Rings
- Her baby sister's doll to remind her why she's kicking monster ass !
MeiMei the Monster Hunter T42eOBC

Boots :
- Accessorized her boots
- Wrapped the ends of her legs with a bit of foam to fill out the boots better
MeiMei the Monster Hunter 44beYVP
MeiMei the Monster Hunter VhezhMH
MeiMei the Monster Hunter 7VvwNSx

Base Head & body set :
Had this when it first came out - version 4 of the plastic seamless body.
Have to say I am very impressed as I had her in a sitting position for like 3 years (because i didn't know what to do with her until now) and I was glad there's been no cracking at all !
MeiMei the Monster Hunter 36xjdbw

That's all folks and thanks for dropping by as always !!

2MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 6:17 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, very pretty headsculpt, awesome poses, costume, accessories, and overall just a gorgeous figure!

Love the base she's standing on, and you also have reminded me I realllly need to get some of those dynamic figure stands. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 6:21 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is excellent. Nice additions and details. I’m shocked you were able to get her in that final pose using that plastic skeleton; the last one I tried to pose in any way, I snapped the torso in half and the left bicep.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

MeiMei the Monster Hunter C8485110

4MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 8:32 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Take care Monsters ! She is heavily armed ! Laughing The Old Bodys include a HS, are a nice option. No search for a Head / Body Skintone match. Great Work !

5MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 9:21 am

brassco

brassco
that's...earlier edition of the Phicen release...Tang Wei best HS in my opinion...my holy grail...

nice action!

6MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 10:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great, and stylish too. Even matches both bases Smile
Ephiane, on the S02A body, the head and the skin tone didn't match exactly, so matching wasn't always guaranteed.
Stryker, that is so sad. I gave up on those plastic skeleton bodies after one broke a biceps too.

7MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 11:37 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks great, and stylish too. Even matches both bases Smile
Ephiane, on the S02A body, the head and the skin tone didn't match exactly, so matching wasn't always guaranteed.
Stryker, that is so sad. I gave up on those plastic skeleton bodies after one broke a biceps too.

Oh, good to know. You can see it in the Promo Pictures ? Did Phichen faked them ?

8MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Mon May 27, 2019 11:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Oh, good to know. You can see it in the Promo Pictures ? Did Phichen faked them ?

I don't mean this body in particular, just the tan S02A that I own. It came with a very nice head sculpt but the skin tone does not match 100% between the head and the body.

9MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Tue May 28, 2019 7:14 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great detail work! Monsters look out!

10MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Tue May 28, 2019 7:46 am

blackpool

blackpool
very nice figure, I love the subtle details and materials, they make the difference to bring the figure to another level! Awesome!

11MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Tue May 28, 2019 10:03 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
It's a figure I'd love to have myself.

12MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Tue May 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ooooh she’s nice I really love her outfit!

13MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Ephiane wrote:Take care Monsters ! She is heavily armed ! Laughing The Old Bodys include a HS, are a nice option. No search for a Head / Body Skintone match. Great Work !
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Oh, good to know. You can see it in the Promo Pictures ? Did Phichen faked them ?
I don't mean this body in particular, just the tan S02A that I own. It came with a very nice head sculpt but the skin tone does not match 100% between the head and the body.
The skintone of this release had more of an orange tint and so there is nothing that matches the head and body.

brassco wrote:that's...earlier edition of the Phicen release...Tang Wei best HS in my opinion...my holy grail...
nice action!
Yes it is complete with the clicking sound of limbs moving !

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great detail work!  Monsters look out!
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:It's a figure I'd love to have myself.  
blackpool wrote:very nice figure, I love the subtle details and materials, they make the difference to bring the figure to another level! Awesome!
Lynkhart wrote:Ooooh she’s nice I really love her outfit!
Thank you TPB, blackpool and Lynkhart ! Smile

14MeiMei the Monster Hunter Empty Re: MeiMei the Monster Hunter Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:38 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
REALLY dig her! She's got this really cool style, and totally comes across as a badass. The pose really gives her a lot of personality. Great figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum