OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man From WHYToys Code: WT001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product list:
Prime body * 1
Makeup head * 1
Normal head * 1
Red suit * 1 set (suit pants vest shirt)
Leather shoes * 1 pairs
Cigarette * 1

moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320110
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320111
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320112
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320113
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320114
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320115
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320116
moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 52320117

#newproduct #WHToys #LaughingMan #male #moviebased

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks good to me. Best Batman movie ever made.

What is "normal head" and "makeup head"? They both have makeup.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not my cup of tea but it looks very well done, even if fairly basic in terms of options and accessories (though it is always nice to see two head sculpts in a set). I suppose the descriptions of "normal" and "makeup" head were a slip for "normal" and "laughing."

PitViper

PitViper
Yet another Joker... do we really need one?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:Yet another Joker... do we really need one?

Nope. But you know when this comes out, Hot Toys will offer the official version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

moviebased - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 scale The Laughing Man  From WHYToys  Code: WT001 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
That looks a bit rushed... If I'm not wrong the outfit is from the recent trailer for the standalone "joker" movie, but the head looks more like a poor revamp of Heath Ledger than a proper Joaquim Phoenix portrait...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum