OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
STAR ACE TOYS 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley (Pin casual service)

Product Code SA0063S (Limited Edition)

Ratio 1/6 (approximately 25 - 26 cm in height)
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Ginny • Weasley (Private Edition) / (Ginny Weasley (Casual Wear) Activity Dolls include:
- 1/6 movable body, height 25-26 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Like a very high degree of truth, the role of the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" in the movie is realized.
- A Ginny • Weasley head vulture with meticulous facial expressions and delicate skin contours

Accessories:
1. 5 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 pair of natural hand palms
- 1 hand that can hold a magic wand
- 1 can only hold the flying handle type
- 1 can only hold the left hand of the bag

2. Clothing:
- 1 orange shirt
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 blue coat
- 1 pair of brown leather shoes
- 1 pair of socks

3. Other accessories:
- 1 magic theory book
- 1 HOGWARTS history book
- 1 learning broom
- 1 school bag
- 1 magic wand
- 1 feather pen
- 1 bottle of ink

4. Doll bracket with platform

Date of sale: Season 4, 2019
** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.
TM & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.
(s19)
(C) 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19001411
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19001510
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19001511
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19001512
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19001610

STAR ACE TOYS 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Luna (Clothes) / Luna Lovegood (Casual)

Product Code SA0062S

Ratio 1/6 (approximately 25 - 26 cm in height)
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Luna (Clothes) / Luna Lovegood (Causal) Event Dolls include:

- 1/6 movable body, height 25-26 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Like a very high degree of truth, the role of the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" in the movie is realized.
- Luna Lovegood head carving with a delicate facial expression and delicate skin texture

Accessories:
1. 5 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 pair of natural hand palms
- 1 hand that can hold a magic wand
- 1 can only hold the flying handle type
- 1 can only hold the left hand of the bag

2. Clothing:
- 1 blue shirt
- 1 dark blue flower skirt
- 1 blue Legging
- 1 pink coat
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 pair of socks

3. Other accessories:
- 3 test tubes (pink / yellow / green)
- 1 test tube rack
- 1 square bottle (red)
- 1 pair of plum earrings
- 1 soft candy necklace
- 1 pair of glasses
- 1 magic wand
- 1 Quibbler magazine
- 1 brown school bag

4. Doll bracket with platform

Date of sale: Season 4, 2019

** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

TM & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.
(s19)

(c) 2019 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19052010
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19052110
starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition 19052210

#newproduct #StarAce #GinnyWeasley #Luna #HarryPotter #female #children #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If I've seen these movies, I've long forgotten the characters. Are they close? Otherwise they look like pretty decent, if basic, sets.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The only thing that looks odd to me is Ginny’s head... looks way too large for the neck/body it is on. O.o

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wonder if the overly large head is due to some very strange photoshopping. Either way, looks bizarre.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As far as I can tell, they haven't released the school uniform versions, yet. So it'll be interesting to see if the over-sized head thing is a current issue, or not.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starace - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Ginny Weasley Casual Edition & Luna School Uniform Edition C8485110

PitViper

PitViper
Sadly, both of them look like bobbleheads, Ginny more so but Luna as well.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

This is very poor promo work by Star Ace, they look to have dressed a stock body and photoshopped the heads onto them. The heads themselves are too soft on detail, so anything that was there will be completely lost when cast. They really aren't doing themselves any favours at all.

CHEERS!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I'm kind of shocked how bad the photoshopping looks in the Ginny pics, especially. O.o

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum