OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Fb_img12

Today we are pleased to announce the details for The X-Files 1/6 Agent Scully collectible figure. This figure will be available for pre-order at www.threezerohk.com
for limited time only, starting from May 3rd, 09:00AM Hong Kong time; available for $168 USD / 1310 HKD. In addition, we will also offer a deluxe edition, which includes a trench coat accessory for $180 USD / 1400 HKD. As always, worldwide shipping is included in both prices.

Highly detailed figure featuring life-like realism that is crafted with the authentic likeness of the FBI Agent Dana Scully as portrayed by Gillian Anderson in the ‘The X-Files’ television series.

1/6th scale Agent Dana Scully collectible details:
* 11” (~28cm) tall, articulated figure
* Black 2-piece suit (coat and slacks).
* Formal shirt
* Black pencil skirt
* Black pumps

Accessories & weapons:
* FBI IDs
* Pistol (SIG-Sauer P228)
* Pistol holster
* Watch
* Flashlight
* Cellular phone

Exchangeable hands:
* One pair of fists
* One pair relaxed
* Right hand for gripping pistols
* Right hand for holding cellular phone & flashlight

Deluxe edition accessory:
* Trench coat

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez12
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez11
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez10
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez15
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez22
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez13
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez19
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez16
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez20
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez17
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez21
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez23
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez14
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez18
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez24
scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Threez25

#newproduct #Xfiles #TV #SciFi #Scully #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... is this the outfit that consistently disappoints with their finished product compared to the promotional images? Because what I see looks just good enough, but if they don't make it as good or better, it might not do very well. And I say that despite having a deep and abiding love for Gillian Anderson.

highwayman57

highwayman57
The head sculpt is waaay better than the old Sideshow figure, but it looks as though the hair is molded instead of rooted, which pulls it down a notch for me!

David

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:The head sculpt is waaay better than the old Sideshow figure, but it looks as though the hair is molded instead of rooted, which pulls it down a notch for me!

Agreed. Given the length of the hair, molded hair is not necessarily a mistake, but from what I can see (and it is not the clearest of images), the hair strands do not appear to be quite as fine as might have been possible. But I guess we'll have to wait and see better prototype and later in-hand images.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:The head sculpt is waaay better than the old Sideshow figure, but it looks as though the hair is molded instead of rooted, which pulls it down a notch for me!

David

That’s the exact opposite response from most of the posters over at the Freaks, who all seem to have serious insecurity issues concerning rooted hair. But I’m on your side, rooted hair elevates these figures to a much more realistic level when done correctly.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Good news / bad news: it's better than the Sideshow for sure, but it's maybe 150% as good as the Sideshow for 400% of Sideshows' price, or something like that.

Gubernator makes an excellent point that apparently the rooted hair could have been done better and more finely. That point of specificity will likely get overlooked, especially on Sideshow Freaks, by the overriding distraction of whether molded vs rooted is always better.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I really like the look of it. I know people have attacked this company before, for likenesses...but I own/have owned several and never had an issue. As an official X Phile since 1991 I cannot wait for these to replace my Sideshow ones Smile

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

dadrab

dadrab
Well, I have the old Sideshow David Duchovny figure, but the Gillian Anderson was just too bad to persue, so I might get this so Mulder will have a partner.

Oddly, of that old series, the Smoking Man was the best likeness of them all.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Huh. I'm usually the one defending ThreeZero, but really not feeling that head. It's not just that the likeness feels off to me, but I just don't think it's a very good sculpt. Which is a shame, as a good Scully is a long time coming.

Not sure if anyone else is watching, but I watched the 1st season of The Fall, and Anderson is fantastic on it. She definitely has still got it.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I admit I want this figure, but given 3Z's inconsistency with their prior offerings I doubt the final production version will be worth the money.

The head sculpt is definitely superior to the one from Sideshow years ago, but then again I may be better off buying the Sideshow version on the cheap compared to buying the 3Z version.

I hope a third party clone/custom head sculpt is on the horizon.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Looks a bit shoddy and dated sadly, like a DID figure from ten years ago...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Info is up.

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What? No Scully love?

Something about it seems off to me; but the sculpted hair kills it completely imho.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Absolutely love the series but likenesses are way off and the buttons look huge! Skirt's a nice addition though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, I see the update. Yes, I am divided on this one. I like it, but it might be in large part because I liked Scully in the series and of course Gillian Anderson.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Neither of them look any good to me. I've always been fond of these two Juniper kits, sculpted by Andrew Teal back in the 90's:

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) U850iJG

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) Z5Bx2g8

That's maybe not the best pic of Gillian, but, I've seen painted ones and they rock.

CHEERS!

PS (Mulder's 'earring' is a casting error and has since been corrected.)

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Roger, that Juniper Moulder looks spot on for a sculpt, of course paint could either kill it or make it brilliant. I pretty sure Ada Chan did a decent set that might still be available on the 'wantedyou' website. Might be wishful thinking though..

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, I'm saving them till I've had more practice. This is a close up of the original box art model for Dana:

scifi - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure (Updated 5/4/18) 7nvZxv0

I'd love to have seen that in the resin. (I mean in the flesh so to speak.)

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
Instant buy for me!!!! Been ages that I want this duo, Mulder is a bit disappointing on the likeness to say the least, but I find Scully on spot!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
There's always one, LOL!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum