OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figure Part list:

Normal head sculpt
Muscle body with over 28 points of articulations
Approximately 30 cm tall
4 pairs of interchangeable hands
1:6 Sliver bracelet (Metal Made)
Hunter clothing sets
Belt Buckle (Metal Made)
Shoes
1:6 Rifle
1:6 Gear Bag
Figure Stand

*prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**product details could be subjected to change without further notice

LIMITED EDITION: 500 box

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 1798
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 2303
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 3239
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 4218
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 5209
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 6203
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 7196
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 8186
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 9177
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 10164
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 11164
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 12148
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 13138
NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 14124

#newproduct #SupermadToys #SixMillion #BionicMan #Hunter #male #TV-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good. I picked up the first version's head sculpt.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
If they announced an Andre the Giant Bigfoot -- I'd be all over this. (How many of you are old enough to get that reference?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I watched this show all the time when I was a kid when it was in prime time  Maybe it's just me, but the head sculpt doesn't look as much like Lee Majors as I would have liked though I liked the cocked eyebrow.  They did get the bell bottoms right, though.

Delanie

Delanie
I too don't think it looks much like Lee Majors as he looked at the time.

My brother had the original figure , was it mattel or marx that made it, with the ratcheted arm and engine block and I actually think that has a better likeness other than only having one painted eye.

Apart from that I actually like it

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
great looking, but definitely see a little bit of Martin Milner. guess i can finally start bashing adam-12. all i will need is a kent mccord, and then it's "1 ADAM 12 daywatch clear!"

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Cobratrooper11 wrote:great looking, but definitely see a little bit of Martin Milner. guess i can finally start bashing adam-12. all i will need is a kent mccord, and then it's "1 ADAM 12 daywatch clear!"

Come to think of it, there does seem to be a bit of Martin Milner in this head sculpt.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:If they announced an Andre the Giant Bigfoot -- I'd be all over this. (How many of you are old enough to get that reference?)

I certainly am.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I can't remember a single episode in which Steve Austin carried a weapon though the bad guys usually did. The whole premise of the show was that owing to his bionic implants, he didn't really need one. This being said, if he did ever carry it would have likely have been an M1 carbine, which were still very commonly available firearms in the 70's and frequently used in TV shows, though not in it's original WWII configuration with leaf sight and without the bayonet lug, like this one.

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:If they announced an Andre the Giant Bigfoot -- I'd be all over this. (How many of you are old enough to get that reference?)

That's such a legend!!!! I remember him very well, I was a big fan of his when he was wrestling at the WWF

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 4756665496_a40d98b3ff_b

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:

That's such a legend!!!! I remember him very well, I was a big fan of his when he was wrestling at the WWF

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) 4756665496_a40d98b3ff_b

As was I. My Dad took my brother and I to see a “Pro Wrestling” match once, and Andre was one of the wrestlers there. Loved that guy. I can’t remember the names of the other guys, but they were all famous at the time. It was a lot of fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum